Television Commercials You Just Love!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
TheSequelOfDisney
Signature Collection

Television Commercials You Just Love!

Post by TheSequelOfDisney »

I have decided to make a thread about commercials that you like seeing on the television. I'm curious to see how many of us like seeing some of the same commercials!!

I'll start. I only have one in mind right now, but it is a fantastic one!

GO MEAT!!

It is my all time favorite commercial that I can think of/I can remember. Here is also another one of my favorites (yes it still has to do with meat!):

Click

Don't you just laugh when the lady at the end says "Whoo?"

Anyway, discuss!!!
The Divulgations of One Desmond Leica: http://desmondleica.wordpress.com/
Simba3
Collector's Edition

Post by Simba3 »

I can think of a few:

* Frontline Pet Medicine - "There ain't no bugs on me, there ain't no bugs on me, there may be bugs on some of you mugs but there ain't no bugs on me"

*Cingular commercial with the Mother and Daughter. Daughter: "I.D.K., my B.F.F., Jill?"
Signature courtesy of blackcauldron85!!
Disneyfreak1990
Special Edition

Post by Disneyfreak1990 »

those funny but stupid at the same time commercial are hilarious. i also like those Nintendo Wii commercials: Wii You Like To Play? that's better than PS3's slogan and commercial: Play Beyond? who thought that up?
members i like:Jasmine1022, Lazario(when he's in a good mood), Escapy, Prudence, Blackcauldron85, Anthony, and Mason Ireton.
Members i dislike: Lazario(when he's in a bad mood).
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

Petsmart-The commercial with the dachshund is really cute. I also like the newer one with the bulldog.

Frontline-These commercials are cute as well.

Thats all I can think of.
Maerj
Collector's Edition

Post by Maerj »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3iiaGD0koU

When you get nasuea, heartburn, indegestion, upset stomach... diarhea!! Pepto MAX!!!
Rowlf_The_Dog
Special Edition

Post by Rowlf_The_Dog »

Two commercials I love cuz I be jammin' to em ...

- Cindy Crawford: Rooms To Go commercials ...

and ...

- Target: "A Little Bit More" commercials ...
lord-of-sith
Collector's Edition

Post by lord-of-sith »

I actually love the commercial for Home Depot where the girl is complaining to her dad about how their kitchen looks outdated, old, etc. and then after she leaves, she walks by her mom, who then pays her off.

:lol:
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Hehe! :) Those Go Meat ads were very funny! But what's Go Meat anyway? Meat, I guess ...

1) So lemme see. I love an old Meadowlea commercial, which I probably first saw about 7 years ago. It still airs occassionally here on Maltese TV channels. It starts with "Little engines need good oils", and then "Like the canola and sunflower oils in Meadowlea". "So if you're giving your little engines the good oils ... you ought to be congratulated!" It plays in a vignette of young mother and toddler. It's so cute!

2) I came across this ad on the internet. It's for the new Fabia from the Czech car manufacturer, Škoda Auto. It's quite amazing. Have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwswkJZEdS4
ichabod
Diamond Edition

Post by ichabod »

I've been banned from watching that. Every time it comes on TV I keep drooling on the floor and trying to bite the TV!
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

ichabod wrote:I've been banned from watching that. Every time it comes on TV I keep drooling on the floor and trying to bite the TV!
:lol: It does look delicious. If only it weren't simply a virtual image sent by three electron guns. :wink:

Unlike you, however, I am safe from biting my TV, because the Maltese agent for Škoda is, I think, such a miser, that you never see even one ad for Škoda on Maltese TV, whereas there plenty of other makes.

I guess I can get started on my PC monitor though.

PS: Off-topic, but ichabod - are you ever on MSN? On my contacts list you still have the display name/signature "Harumph" ... that I think has been there for at least half a year now. :evil:
ichabod
Diamond Edition

Post by ichabod »

Julian Carter wrote::lol: It does look delicious. If only it weren't simply a virtual image sent by three electron guns. :wink:
Ah, good Sir, but it is a real cake! Which reportedly cost 1 million dollars to make!
Julian Carter wrote:PS: Off-topic, but ichabod - are you ever on MSN?
Hardly ever. A man in my position can't afford to let others know his whereabouts. And what with all the geese I have to chase...
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

ichabod wrote:Ah, good Sir, but it is a real cake! Which reportedly cost 1 million dollars to make!
And a week to build. :wink:
ichabod wrote:Hardly ever. A man in my position can't afford to let others know his whereabouts. And what with all the geese I have to chase...
I wish you would. It would spice up my MSN experience. You and your sexually driven geese! :wink:
ichabod
Diamond Edition

Post by ichabod »

Julian Carter wrote:I wish you would. It would spice up my MSN experience. You and your sexually driven geese! :wink:
Sexually driven? Good sir thou art mistaken. My geese are driven by their love of Swedish cinema!
neurotic_Donald_Duck
Limited Issue

Post by neurotic_Donald_Duck »

The DQ commercials in Canada are hilarious :)
"As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating!"
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

I don't know why (maybe it's just the music and/or the way the announcer speaks), but I like the ad for a DVD set on trains. It's called "Lots and Lots of Trains". Here's the link to the ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_I0EGhcB4.
Disney Lover
Special Edition

Post by Disney Lover »

I love the Cingular commercial as well. It's hilarious.
toonaspie
Anniversary Edition

Post by toonaspie »

Some funny commercials with funny lines:

There was this one commercial for these dissolve tablets for some cough medicine and it involve these clay-animated clams who live in the sea and the mother clam is trying to get her son to take a dissolving sheet and you hear her say on screen "dont make me call your daddy!"

Tide-To-Go. A drill sergeant is yelling at his men and he goes ballistic when he sees one of the men has a ketchup stain on his shirt. The guy quickly applies Tide To Go when the sergeant isnt looking and tells the sergeant "what stain sir?" The sergeant goes crazy and says "I got me a goddamn Houdini!"

There's a bunch of commercial for I think Verizon Wireless where this guy is just laying back at his office cube and another guy tells him that they got all of this stuff to do. The lazy guy gets out his cell phone and does all of his errands and lays back again smiling. The supervisor comes in and see him smiling and says "Youre fired." The lazy guy fails to respond out of shock.

I also like those MyCircle commercials despite how stereotypical they are.