What Disney Characters Will Never Say

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

What Disney Characters Will Never Say

Post by Prudence »

I think we all have a thorough understanding of how this game is to be played. (Right, Mason? :wink: )

Alice: "I want nothing more than to follow the instructions of mad people."

Marlin: "Nemo, why won't you be more independent?! Get outside and try out for the shark's football team!"
That's hot.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Re: What Disney Would Never Say

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Yeah, I got it, trust me please Prue.

B.B.Wolf *grabing Fiddle/Fife by their tails*: Getty up you porkchops, yee hah, ride them hogs.

Peter Pan *In Skull Rock*: Well, well, a codfish on a hook *hovers above Hook* Or should I say Hook line and sinker

Hook: Scruvy brat, I'll get you for that bad pun. Mr. Smee blast him to Davy Jones's Locker.

Hopefuly I got it right.
Princess Stitch
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Princess Stitch »

Um.. try and think of it more as the opposite of what characters would say.

Like, we all know how gloomy Eeyore is, so he'd never say "What a glorious day to be alive!"

Or since we know how much Hook hates Peter Pan, he'd never say "You know, all this fighting is silly. Why don't we go have some milk and cookies and we can talk this over".

So try and think of a character and then find the opposite of what you think they would say.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Re: What Disney Wouldn't Say

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Least I almost had it, *gets an idea* ooh... here's something...

[Pooh gets stuck in Rabbit's door}

Rabbit: *Pushes Pooh* This a bad addiction Pooh, from now on it's Weight Watchers for you.

Pooh: But Rabbit, it's a curse I tell you. But the hunny is rather tasty.

Something like that?
Disneykid
Diamond Edition

Post by Disneykid »

Snow White: (something intelligent)

Dumbo: (something)

Cinderella: "Go (expletive deleted) scrub your own (expletive deleted) floor, you (expletive deleted)!"

Eeyore: "I love the world!!!11!!one!"

Belle: "What's the use of a book without pictures in it?"
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Willie the Operatic Whale (Make Mine Music - The Whale Who Wanted to Sing at the Met), to anyone - "Whale Meat for Sale!! Delicious, Soon-to-be-Slaughtered Whale Meat for Sale!! Put me in all your sandwiches. I won't come back from the dead and my zombie-blubber won't worm out from between the pieces of bread and undulate, festering, all over the floor. You won't choke on Me, and that's a promise. I just slide right down your throat. Mmm... Tasty! What beverage will you quench your thirst with while your scarfing me down in a burger-bun? Oh, I get it. I wasn't as satisfying to you as I claimed to be... You need a beverage to wash that yucky Whale taste out of your mouth. I know rejection when I see it! Well, maybe you won't choke on me. But you can always toss me back up... I think I'll taste like Garlic-and Sauerkraut-flavored-urine when your stomach sends me back out the way I came in. I'll certainly be much more pleasing in-death than I was in-life."
Last edited by Lazario on Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

[After Dumbo visits his mother in Jail]

Timothy: Dumbo, I know you just been torn from you mum but you got'ta express your

Dumbo: Now see here mousy, get this straight *Picks Timothy by his tail*. You got some Ner-*relalizes he just spoke*

Timothy: You spoke!

Dumbo: Course I speak you *bleep* just couldn't take it anymore of you speaking for me.

Timothy: (Speechless)
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Snow White (from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs):

*Storms up castle stairs to the Evil Queen's Mirror - Room*

"Queenie, I got a bone to pick with you, you evil, mean, ignorant, horrid, awful, dreadful, abominable, contemptible, beastly, deplorable, pitiful, devious, malicious, heinous, miserable, detestable, loathsome, dispicable, appalling, hideous, malevolent, nauseating, envious, deceitful, pathetic, nasty, low-down, no-good, green-eyed, black-hearted, cruel, petty, bitter, vicious, two-timing, back-stabbing, vile, jealous, vain, wicked, vindictive, spiteful, foul, venemous, phony, cranky, odious, dirty, slimy, icky, gross, filthy, stale, sour, crummy, shabby, cruddy, scuzzy, grubby, grody, ratty, mucky, grungy, tacky, ugly, fat, old, wrinkled, gangly, buck-toothed, dowdy, haggardly, lanky, decrepit, pimply, crater-faced, air-headed, superficial, shallow, coceited, vacuous, pretentious, cynical, fake, flighty, vapid, insipid, frigid, smelly, flat-chested, graceless, campy, slovenly, decayed, disgusting, repulsive, repugnant, repellent, wretched, revolting, Past Your Prime, ancient, senile, self-conscious, transparent, rotten, deformed, vacant, warped, disheveled, uptight, retarded, frivolous, imbecilic, dog-faced, odorous, rancorous, drooling, misshapen, homely, squalid, atrocious, paltry, monotonous, irrational, feeble-minded, outdated, rude, loose, driveling, stinking, dense, lousy, banal, crabby, moldy, musty, flabby, floppy, flimsy, droopy, baggy, dry, tired, foolish, weak, obvious, stupid, worn-out Super-Spinster! And your shoe's untied, you messy witch!"
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

JIMINY CRICKET: [When made official conscience for Pinocchio by the Blue Fairy] Say, that's pretty swell. Gee thanks. [Notices his badge is missing; furious] Hey! Where's my badge you *expletive* old whore?!
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Ooh, this seems like fun! :twisted:

A Villains Anonymous Meeting:
Gaston: Hello, my name is Gaston and...um...
Moderator: It's okay, we don't judge...
Gaston: Okay, um...my name is Gaston...and I'm a villain.
Villains: Hello, Gaston.
Gaston: I don't know how it started, actually. I mean...it was fun being the guy everyone in town loved. Then of course, my temper and ego got the better of me...suddenly it seemed cool to spread paranoia and fear throughout our little town. It's a quiet village, every day like the one before, you know? A little town, full of little people waking up to say "Bonjour"...anyway, I got a bit jealous of this "Beast" guy...so I forced the town to go with me on a raid...attack poor enchanted objects...and...and...
Moderator: It's okay, it's okay. We all learn from our villainous mistakes. The best part is you've admitted to having a problem. That's the first step, big guy!
Gaston: I'm just so ashamed! I did it all because I thought I loved a girl! But she's repulsed by me and now I have nobody left!
(Gaston breaks down crying)

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Mrs. Potts (Beauty and the Beast) - "I'm straight outta Compton, bitchez!"

Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), to Phillip after waking up - "I've always relied upon the kindness of strangers. Now, do you use protection?"

Edgar the Butler (The Aristocats), *leans over* to Madame (or whatever her name was) - "Have you ever had... an Egyptian feast?" *winking eyebrows*

The Walrus and the Carpenter (Alice in Wonderland), singing, to the little oysters - "Fisheads, Fishheads, rolly polly Fishheads! Fishheads, Fishheads, eat them up! Yum!"
SpringHeelJack
Platinum Edition

Post by SpringHeelJack »

DONALD DUCK: *something intelligible*

SCROOGE MCDUCK: Eh, you know, money's not everything. I wonder what charity I should give to today?

PRINCE PHILLIP & AURORA: *anything in the second half of the movie*

PETER PAN: Screw this, I want to be an accountant.
"Ta ta ta taaaa! Look at me... I'm a snowman! I'm gonna go stand on someone's lawn if I don't get something to do around here pretty soon!"
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Ooohhh, Mason, you got it! Dumbo would never ever really say that! Good job!

Cinderella: A dream is just having visions and sounds in your mind while you sleep. Anything that happens in a dream won't happen in real life. End of story.

Prince Charming: Well, if she's the girl I love, I should be the one to find her!

Gus: Okay, here's the plan.

Chesire Cat: I'm sane.

Mad Hatter and March Hare: Happy Birthday!

Aurora: I'm really sorry but I don't remember you.

Flora: It's up to Merrywheather.

Fauna: GREEN BIOTCHES!

Merrywheather: OMG! Pink is soooooooo her color!
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

[After Pete tells the town bout Elliot]

Pete: Elliot's real. I'm telling you the truth.

Townspeople: Call an asslyum, see if they're missing a patient. This kid's been talking dragons since he came into town.

[ 2 policemen drag Pete off]

Pete: I'm telling the truth

Eliott: *giberish*

Everybody: what?

Elliot: he's telling the truth. I speak giberish just for kicks.
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

Ariel- "What's the big deal about legs? Totally impractical."
Triton- "Humans aren't dangerous!"

Mary Poppins- "Oh just shut up and put that spoonful of sugar into your mouth."
Bert- "I'm a doctor today!"

Oh gosh... I hope I didn't give Bert any ideas...
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

SpringHeelJack wrote:
PRINCE PHILLIP & AURORA: *anything in the second half of the movie*
You mean like Phillip: "But I have met her Father", "I didn't say it was Aurora", "I don't know who she was, some peasant girl I suppose" (there all said after the 37:30 min mark so there in the second half of the movie).

Getting back to the game:

Drizella: Want any help with those dishes?

Mr. Toad: I always follow all traffic laws and I am always respectful of pedestrians.

Eeyore: (singing): Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day! I got a beautiful feeling everythings goin' my way!

Ariel: OMG legs suck! How the hell am I supposed to swim in these things!

Alice: I'm never smoking that stuff again!

Basil: 64 pieces! Who do you think I am Einstein?!

Gurgi: No thanks I full.

Eilonwy: Ooo, I love rats!

Headless Horseman: Why would I want one? Does it look like I have money for shampoo?

Lady: Spaghetti? No way! If were going to start dating your going to have to do better than that!

Pooh: Tigger why aren't you bouncing?
Tigger: Redbull may make you feel good for a few hours but...
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Re: What Disney Won't Say

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Peter Pan: Come on everybody...To infinty and beyond *takes off* Off to Wonderland.

Wendy: Don't you mean Neverland?

Peter Pan: Of course. But I got'ta pick up another girl though and she's a blonde. Gentlemen perfer blondes, right Tink? *faces a lil pixie*

*Tink chimes happily*
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Why didn't I do this one earlier? Makes perfect sense!

Dory: Look, here's something! Escape! I wonder what that means! It's funny, it's spelled just like the word Escapay!

(And we'll just forget for awhile that she's a Pixar character :P)

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
Dottie
Collector's Edition

Post by Dottie »

Lost Boys: "What do we need a mother for? It's much more fun without one!
Jules
Diamond Edition

Post by Jules »

Ariel: Who wants legs? And do you think I care for that retarded prince who looks more like a John Travolta reject than a human? Nah. There are lotsa hot mermen down here.

Mermen: Hey gorgeous. Wanna mate, er *cough*... ahem... I mean, wanna "date"?

Ariel: Sure! Oh, you're a handsome guy! I can't get enough of your hotness!

Mermen: Neither can I. Hey ... take off your shells.

Ariel: Sure! I'm such a slut! (Ariel starts laying eggs) ... Oh no! My fertility dispenser has switched to overdrive again!