Courtney Cox Arquette Researches in Disneyland

All topics relating to Disney theme parks, resorts, and cruises.
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Courtney Cox Arquette Researches in Disneyland

Post by AwallaceUNC »

Article from The Post Chronicle. I thought this was kind of funny. I'd post the link, but it's filled with lame pop-ups and pesky ads.
Jennifer Aniston's former "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox shocked a paparazzo who was trying to snap a picture of her and her family at Disneyland by asking him for his help on her new TV series.
Cox is starring in the new US TV show Dirt about the world of a fictional celebrity tabloid and wanted information to help make the show more authentic.

She explains,"I came up to him and said, 'Look, you can stay in the park, but I need your phone number and I want to do some research for our show with you and he came into the writer's room and talked."

Cox insists the new show isn't about her getting back at celebrity magazines, adding, "This is absolutely no revenge on the tabloid media.

"There's no way really to pay back the paparazzi. If anything, it's going to get worse, probably, because if they watch this, I can only imagine it getting worse.

"I'm not paying anyone back, it's really just a good TV show.
-Aaron
• Author of Hocus Pocus in Focus: The Thinking Fan's Guide to Disney's Halloween Classic
and The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom (Epcot coming soon)
• Host of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Pod, the longest-running Disney podcast
• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod