Lilo And Stitch 2 Disc, any info?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Lilo And Stitch 2 Disc, any info?

Post by Jules »

So has this been completely ditched? Seemed like there were conflicting reports, but I haven't heard anything since.
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Nothing definitive.

Rumour is that it is back on. It makes sense as most of the materials were filmed and edited.

Speculation is that a likely release date would be when "Stitch: The Movie!" is released (marketing synergy and all that). Nothing has been announced yet, but logically if Disney still want people to buy the single disc version, the announcement will be held off to as late as possible.

Further Speculation is another likely release date would be when the official DTV sequel "Lilo and Stitch II" is released in 2004(?).

All is rumour and speculation.
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Disneykid
Diamond Edition

Post by Disneykid »

Stitch: The Movie is coming out too soon for the Lilo 2-disc to be released now. I think the Lilo 2-disc will come out when the official sequel comes out in 2004 to help promote it. I hope our speculating is true because according to the filmmakers, the Lilo 2-disc was going to be one of the best Collector's Editions the studio ever produced, period.
jabroni76
Special Edition

Post by jabroni76 »

Disneykid wrote:Stitch: The Movie is coming out too soon for the Lilo 2-disc to be released now. I think the Lilo 2-disc will come out when the official sequel comes out in 2004 to help promote it. I hope our speculating is true because according to the filmmakers, the Lilo 2-disc was going to be one of the best Collector's Editions the studio ever produced, period.
well, if that was true, It makes me wanna have it even more!!!! ahhh...

but for right now, my barebone version is just GREAT! :roll: