17%
Don't care
67%

Total votes: 6

Luke
Site Admin

NBA Finals

Post by Luke »

Who's been following the NBA Playoffs and who are you going for in the Finals?

Me, I'm a lifelong Bulls fan, but this Playoffs, I've kind of adopted San Antonio. Heck, it's because of a Bull that they didn't have to go to Game 7 against Dallas.

The West is a million times stronger (and more exciting) than the East, so I think the real Finals are kind of already done, but New Jersey could make it interesting, and the Spurs could let them if they continue with their self-destructive 4th-quarters.

Anyone care?
jabroni76
Special Edition

Post by jabroni76 »

I used to be a big basketball dude back in the day. I knew all the stats, and watched every game i could (that was a lot)

recently though, I haven't. But, I am still up to date, sort of

Oh, and the nets will win. Why? because the hawks believe in them! And so do the Pacers.
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

I used to be a big basketball dude back in the day, as well.

Once Jordan retired and my Bulls started sucking, I found other things in my life taking a priority and I definitely lost touch with things.

But this season, particularly the Playoffs have been mostly entertaining (well through the first two rounds, and for some inspired moments in Texas last round).

Anyway, I'm not as knowledgeable as I one day was (being able to tell you the college, height, weight, and jersey number of just about every player in the league)...but like you, I'm up-to-date now.

(Although things will never be as fun for me as they were last decade when the Bulls ran over everybody and yet still played so many close, important games.)
Doug
Limited Issue

Post by Doug »

NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL NHL !!!!!

I don't care, I can't stand the NBA once my T wolves take their usual first round exit (6th in a row). But come to think of it, the Stanley Cup finals are pretty dull this year too.
jabroni76
Special Edition

Post by jabroni76 »

^^^^

pfft.... Hawks OWN the T-wolves.... just to let you know! ;) :P