October 23-26: Forum to Temporarily Close Overnight

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Luke
Site Admin

October 23-26: Forum to Temporarily Close Overnight

Post by Luke »

Greetings,

It's nearly been four years since this site was established and it continues to grow literally every day. Anyhow, this week we're moving to a server all our own, which will mean slightly less costs (at least initially) and slightly more bandwidth, both good things. It also means the IP addresses will be changing to meet our increased needs. To help make the transition seamless, I will be locking the forums tonight and hope to re-open tomorrow morning (in 8 hours or even sooner). Any new members who join between now and then may likely be lost in the shift, so please be patient and wait until tomorrow if you're just discovering this forum now!

Thanks for your understanding in this matter. The rest of the site should remain fully accessible at this time.

Update: I don't think the move happened, even though that would have been good. I'm reopening everything up, however. So we may have to briefly close some point again.
Last edited by Luke on Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
Raydawggie
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Raydawggie »

I missed this place, and it was only locked about an hour for me. :)
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Okay, the move is happening tonight, so I'll shut things down around 11 PM Eastern and hopefully have things running again not long after that. Just a head's up.
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
MickeyMousePal
Signature Collection

Post by MickeyMousePal »

Luke Wrote:
Okay, the move is happening tonight, so I'll shut things down around 11 PM Eastern and hopefully have things running again not long after that. Just a head's up.
What movie you misspelled move!!!
The Simpsons Season 11 Buy it Now!

Fox Sunday lineup:

8:00 The Simpsons
8:30 King of the Hill
9:00 Family Guy
9:30 American Dad

Living in the 1980's: