Disney/Pixar dvds to sell and/or trade - Added wishlist

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
Khonnor
Special Edition

Disney/Pixar dvds to sell and/or trade - Added wishlist

Post by Khonnor »

I have a couple of movies twice and decided I might want to sell them, or trade them for movies I'd still like to have.
I don't know what they're exactly worth and I'm awful at making up prices, so yeah, I only know what I paid for them myself. If you have any questions about the dvds or the price, just let me know. :)

All sets come with original inserts and unused movie rewards codes if it was released with it. All dvds are 100 % official!

Toy Story 1 & 2: The Ultimate Toy Box Collector's Edition
(3 DVD, R1, brand new, still sealed, never watched, excellent condition)
$60

A Bug's Life: Collector's Edition
(2 DVD Jumbo case, R1, brand new, still sealed, never watched, excellent condition)
$25

Snow White: Platinum Edition
(2 DVD Jumbo case, R1, Like New, never watched, excellent condition)
$30

Snow White: Platinum Edition with Presentation Box
(2 DVD Jumbo case, R1, Brand new, still sealed, never watched, excellent condition)
$50

Beauty And The Beast: Platinum Edition with Presentation Box
(2 DVD with slipcover, R1, Brand new, still sealed, never watched, excellent condition)
$50

Beauty And The Beast: Platinum Edition
(2 DVD with slipcover, R1, Brand new, still sealed, never watched, excellent condition)
$40

Bambi: Platinum Edition with Presentation Box
(2 DVD with slipcover, R1, Brand new, still sealed, never watched, exellent condition)
$30

Cinderella: Collector's Gift Set
$80

The Lion King: Collector's Gift Set
$80

The Little Mermaid II: Special Edition
(with slipcover, R1, Like new, never watched, excellent condition)
$25

If you'd like to trade, just post a list of what you have to offer and what you'd like to trade it for, photo would be appreciated. Preference for sealed movies, but might not be a problem.

Movies I'm looking for:

- Atlantis: 2DVD Collector's Edition (2002, R1, Jumbo Case)
- Tarzan II (2005, R1, with slipcover)
- Kronk's New Groove (2005, R1, with slipcover)
- Mulan 2DVD (2004, R1, with slipcover)
- Mulan II (2004, R1, with slipcover)

If you have anything else to offer for trade, let me know
Last edited by Khonnor on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
disneyguy
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Disney/Pixar dvds to sell and/or trade

Post by disneyguy »

Khonnor wrote:I have a couple of movies twice and decided I might want to sell them, or trade them for movies I'd still like to have.
I don't know what they're exactly worth and I'm awful at making up prices, so yeah, I only know what I paid for them myself. If you have any questions about the dvds or the price, just let me know. :)

All sets come with original inserts and unused movie rewards codes if it was released with it. All dvds are 100 % official!

Toy Story 1 & 2: The Ultimate Toy Box Collector's Edition
(3 DVD, R1, brand new, still sealed, never watched, excellent condition)
$60

A Bug's Life: Collector's Edition
(2 DVD Jumbo case, R1, brand new, still sealed, never watched, excellent condition)
$25

Snow White: Platinum Edition
(2 DVD Jumbo case, R1, Like New, never watched, excellent condition)
$30

Snow White: Platinum Edition with Presentation Box
(2 DVD Jumbo case, R1, Brand new, still sealed, never watched, excellent condition)
$50

Beauty And The Beast: Platinum Edition with Presentation Box
$50

Beauty And The Beast: Platinum Edition
$40

Bambi: Platinum Edition with Presentation Box
(2 DVD with slipcover, R1, Brand new, still sealed, never watched, exellent condition)
$30

Cinderella: Collector's Gift Set
$80

The Lion King: Collector's Gift Set
$80

The Little Mermaid II: Special Edition
(with slipcover, R1, Like new, never watched, excellent condition)
$25

If you'd like to trade, just post a list of what you have to offer and what you'd like to trade it for, photo would be appreciated. Preference for sealed movies, but might not be a problem.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
Just a little tip, you might want to check with Amazon or Ebay to see
what the going prices are for these.. You might be surprised that they are going for a lot lower price..

DG
Khonnor
Special Edition

Post by Khonnor »

I did check ebay and amazon.com.

This is actually around the same prices they're going for at Amazon. Snow White for example is cheaper on Amazon, but they're bootlegs being sold for $23. etc etc. :)

I don't need to sell these, I'd just posted them here in case anyone's interested to buy them or offer a trade. If not, just as well. It's just that I don't have room to display them anymore, so they'll be laying in a box until we move to a bigger house in a couple of years from now...which makes me sad... :D
disneyguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by disneyguy »

Khonnor wrote:I did check ebay and amazon.com.

This is actually around the same prices they're going for at Amazon. Snow White for example is cheaper on Amazon, but they're bootlegs being sold for $23. etc etc. :)

I don't need to sell these, I'd just posted them here in case anyone's interested to buy them or offer a trade. If not, just as well. It's just that I don't have room to display them anymore, so they'll be laying in a box until we move to a bigger house in a couple of years from now...which makes me sad... :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I been selling disney stuff for a while, just wanted to clue you in..
A lot of people list for a price but never sells..
Best thing on EBAY is to go to the completed listings and see what they
went for..
Good Luck..

tks,
DG