Cruella (Target Exclusive) (4K/UHD + Blu-ray + Digital)

Post your lists to trade or sell products to other forum members.
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Cruella (Target Exclusive) (4K/UHD + Blu-ray + Digital)

Post by universALLove »

https://www.target.com/p/cruella-target ... A-83745525

A big ask but would someone from North America be able to pick up a copy of this on September 21st 2021 please and I’ll pay through PayPal? Target don’t ship to the UK and I’m sick of getting ripped off by 3rd party sellers on eBay when they ask for extortionate amounts over the retail price.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Cruella (Target Exclusive) (4K/UHD + Blu-ray + Digital)

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Hi! I work down the street from a Target, so I can do this for you. Because of my work hours, unless you're willing to pay for UPS or Fed Ex shipping, I only could go to the post office on a Saturday.

(Also, in case they are sold out at the end of the day, you don't want me to get it shipped to my house and then I'll mail it to you, do you?).
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Hi! I work down the street from a Target, so I can do this for you. Because of my work hours, unless you're willing to pay for UPS or Fed Ex shipping, I only could go to the post office on a Saturday.

(Also, in case they are sold out at the end of the day, you don't want me to get it shipped to my house and then I'll mail it to you, do you?).
Thank you, that’s very kind of you. Don’t worry if you can only post on a Saturday, I don’t need to receive it urgently as long as I’m able to get a copy in great condition I’m happy.
Do you know how quickly Target exclusives usually sell out? I think I’d prefer one from in store ideally as it can be inspected from the copies available if you know what I mean, with ordering online you get what you’re given so could come with small dents or imperfections etc.
blackcauldron85

I understand about seeing the imperfections in person, for sure. Yes, sometimes Target exclusives do sell out pretty quickly (I don't know the timeframe or when they restock). Since I do work down the street from Target, if it's sold out on the 21st, I can stop by frequently to see if it's back in stock. (I wish I could get it for you during my lunch break but I only get an hour, and 40 minutes is me just driving to/from home to let my dogs out.)
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

blackcauldron85 wrote:I understand about seeing the imperfections in person, for sure. Yes, sometimes Target exclusives do sell out pretty quickly (I don't know the timeframe or when they restock). Since I do work down the street from Target, if it's sold out on the 21st, I can stop by frequently to see if it's back in stock.
Thank you :D
blackcauldron85

Yay, Target had it, and it's in good shape! I bought a shipping box too so I'll make sure to wrap it well. If you want to pm me your address, I can pm you my email for PayPal (no hurry since I'll ship it on Saturday).
universALLove
Collector's Edition

Post by universALLove »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Yay, Target had it, and it's in good shape! I bought a shipping box too so I'll make sure to wrap it well. If you want to pm me your address, I can pm you my email for PayPal (no hurry since I'll ship it on Saturday).
Thank you so much Amy :D