Favorite Cinderella Dresses

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.

Your favorite dress of this character's?

Nightgown
No votes
Work Dress w/ Apron
13%
Pink Dress
25%
Pink Rags
No votes
Silver Ballgown
38%
Wedding Dress
19%
'Disney Princess' Makeover Dress
6%

Total votes: 16

Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Favorite Cinderella Dresses

Post by Disney's Divinity »

What the title says.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
blackcauldron85

Re: Favorite Cinderella Dresses

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I chose her work dress and pink dress. I've always thought the pink dress is super pretty, and I like her hair with the hair band. And I guess I have a taste for dresses with aprons!
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

Oh, it’s the ballgown, no question. It’s probably one of the greatest costumes in movie history. I hate what the Disney Princess franchise has done to it.

I always thought the pink dress was unappealing. It is too busy, too much, but it contrasts well with the elegant simplicity of the Fairy Godmother’s design, which I think was the point. I actually like it better after it’s been ripped!

Her wedding dress is nice, too, but nothing can beat her ballgown. Her rags are rags but I like Snow White’s better, for whatever reason. Honorable mention for the wooden clogs Cinderella wears while feeding the chickens— I’ve always loved their brief appearance in the movie.
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

My ranking:

1. Silver ballgown
2. Wedding dress
3. Pink dress
4. Disney Princess makeover dress
5. Pink Rags
6. Work dress with apron
7. Nightgown
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

1. Silver Ballgown ~ My favorite Disney dress along with Tiana's bayou wedding gown.
2. Pink Dress ~ I've always had a fondness for this one, which only grew after listening to the cut song "The Dress That My Mother Wore." Between this and the two shots of her as a child, Cinderella had a personal fondness for bows. Well, I know the mice add all those, but I thought it was curious she had bows on her outfits as a child, too.
3. Wedding Dress ~ I like that it's a very simplistic dress.
4. Pink Rags
5. Nightgown
6. Work Clothes ~ I don't dislike it. It does have a nice combination of colors.

I only included the DP makeover thing to feel complete, but I hate the thing. :P I think there were a couple of new outfits in Dreams Come True and Twist in Time, but I couldn't remember all of them to add.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

1. Silver ballgown - to me, the greatest dress, in the universes history of dresses. lol I just really love this dress. Full skirt with three pleats down the middle between a poofy bustle and lovely cap sleeves topping it off. And it's an unworldy color and it sparkles. Majestic. Magical. Divine.

2. Pink ballgown - I actually am cheating a bit because I'm picturing the way it looks on the dressing screen before Cinderella takes it off, and it's so pretty to me there. But I really love it. I love a lot of detail on a dress if it's the right detail.

3. Disney Princess makeover ballgown - I like it. Sorry. I have always thought it might look good if the three pleats in the front of Cinderella's skirt were the same color as her bustle and sleeves, and they did it, and I think it looks great. Plus I love the way they do the sparkles and swirly petticoats.

4. White wedding gown - simple but elegant and classy!

5. Pink ballgown rags - I thought she looked so great this way! Admittedly I see why people think the pink ballgown looks better this way, it's just, this is about what my favorites are.

6. Brown and blue work dress - Meh. Good colors together. Good neckline. That's it.

7. Nightgown - A nightgown has to really wow me to get ranked high and this one just looks nice is all.