DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

blackcauldron85 wrote:
Tuna mixed with Miracle Whip and relish. I was thinking of making a sandwich (either pb&j or grilled cheese), but I couldn't find the bread. But then I found it after the fact. Oh well! And I had some apple cranberry Crystal Light and some Kraft Macaroni & Cheese crackers. Yes, crackers. So yummy!

OMG I love crackers too! Especially "cracker bread"! It's my favourite with cheese and piccalilli. Tastes so damn good :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 pm 
Limited Edition

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:28 am 
Platinum Edition

Nick Bryant wrote:
blackcauldron85 wrote:
Tuna mixed with Miracle Whip and relish. I was thinking of making a sandwich (either pb&j or grilled cheese), but I couldn't find the bread. But then I found it after the fact. Oh well! And I had some apple cranberry Crystal Light and some Kraft Macaroni & Cheese crackers. Yes, crackers. So yummy!

OMG I love crackers too! Especially "cracker bread"! It's my favourite with cheese and piccalilli. Tastes so damn good :D

lol. I was more emphasizing "crackers", since they are Kraft Macaroni & Cheese crackers, versus Kraft Macaroni & Cheese pasta. :) But I do enjoy crackers in general. :)

Oh, and now I'm eating cherry yogurt, waffles (with syrup, duh), and grape juice. I have to fill up my tummy, since I won't be eating lunch until 3, and that's really not even a full lunch. It's a busy day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 pm 
Platinum Edition

I have a lot of pasta to make, but I've been eating so much pasta lately, I'm getting sick of it, so I decided to fry up some chicken Vienna sausages and heat some baked beans (Bush's Boston baked beans, the only kind for me!). It's like Beenie Weenie, only yummier! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

A soft and chewy, slow baked, oatmeal & raisin cookie! Yum :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

I am in the middle of eating a pack of Fruittella :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:10 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

I'm eating... CANDY (as you Americans like to call it :wink:)!!!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e4e-eXWbbs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e4e-eXWbbs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

:thumb:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:43 pm 
Platinum Edition

Mandy! <3

Um...I'm not eating right now, but I had a PB&J for lunch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:27 am 
Suspended

Nick Bryant wrote:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e4e-eXWbbs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_e4e-eXWbbs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

I freaking LOVE that song! It's an eternal pop classic. Should be too sweet, but really- it's just right.

Anyway... I last ate: Popcorn and Chicken-Mushroom flavored Ramen. And milk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:42 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Lazario wrote:
Nick Bryant wrote:

I freaking LOVE that song! It's an eternal pop classic. Should be too sweet, but really- it's just right.

Anyway... I last ate: Popcorn and Chicken-Mushroom flavored Ramen. And milk.

The "Ooh, oh, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" reminds me so much of Xtina in "Genie In A Bottle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:57 am 
Suspended

Maybe there's a good reason for that. But I'd like to think it's just a coincidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 am 
Platinum Edition

Mandy DOES NOT copy Christina, if that's what you're incinuating (sp?). :headshake: Granted, Mandy really had no creative control back then, but still...

Last night I had angel hair pasta with spinach in butter sauce. Yum. For breakfast I had vanilla yogurt, and I should've had more, but I was doing things and was in a hurry, anyway. Now I'm eating a triple decker grilled cheese sandwich. I was extra hungry, so I figured why not!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 pm 
Suspended

blackcauldron85 wrote:
Mandy DOES NOT copy Christina, if that's what you're incinuating (sp?). :headshake: Granted, Mandy really had no creative control back then, but still...

I too love Mandy (more than Christina). They are both classier and smarter than Britney Spears, which is a good thing.

I also had some cereal. Without milk, ate it by hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:20 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

No that's not what I'm implying. I just simply stated that that particular part (the one which I quoted) reminded me of Xtina in Genie In A Bottle. Calm down woman :lol:. I'm not dissin' miss Mandy, I don't normally do comparison crap and I hate it when people are like... "oh such and such has a better voice" and "they stole such and such's look" :roll: it get's on my nerves!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 pm 
Platinum Edition

Just making sure! :D All is well now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:24 am 
Suspended

Nick Bryant wrote:
No that's not what I'm implying. I just simply stated that that particular part (the one which I quoted) reminded me of Xtina in Genie In A Bottle. Calm down woman :lol:. I'm not dissin' miss Mandy, I don't normally do comparison crap and I hate it when people are like... "oh such and such has a better voice" and "they stole such and such's look" :roll: it get's on my nerves!!!

You mean... like - Lady Gaga? Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:22 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Lazario wrote:
Nick Bryant wrote:

:lol: I guess. First they said Xtina copied GaGa, then not too long ago they were saying how GaGa totally hijacked Róisín Murphy's look :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 am 
Platinum Edition

I wasn't quite sure what to make last night, but I was looking at my sauce mixes, and saw some country pepper gravy, so I made my homemade biscuits (yum!) from scratch, and made the pepper gravy and put it over some biscuits, and had some creamed corn. Usually I'd put some sausage in the gravy, but I had none, and I don't want to buy new food for meals (I mean, I'll buy bread & milk, etc.) until what I have is gone. It was very yummy. Even with my new supposedly-air tight containers, there were a few bugs in my flour, so I just poured out the top part...I hope the part I used was fine...
And now I'm having some strawberry yogurt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 pm 
Suspended

Nick Bryant wrote:
Lazario wrote:
Nick Bryant wrote:

:lol: I guess. First they said Xtina copied GaGa, then not too long ago they were saying how GaGa totally hijacked Róisín Murphy's look :roll:

I think I've found a few pics on that.

And then... 3. This one is incredibly damning. Someone is definitely copying her, there's no ifandsbuts about it. It could just be a stylist or someone. Pay special attention to the BLUE and RED ones (#'s 5 & 6 in the row).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:03 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

I've seen the 1st 2 links before but I haven't seen the 3rd.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next