The Disney-Fox Game

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

The Disney-Fox Game

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

With the awaited merger between Disney and 20th Century Fox, I though about doing a game called The Disney-Fox Game. Now here are the rules, pick a show, movie, or actor from a Disney or Fox production that features or reference, parody, or connection to the opposite studio you pick. I'll give you some examples of what I'm talking about:

Connections:
-Maureen 'O Hara was in Miracle on 34th Street and was also in The Parent Trap

-Jenny Slate was in Zootopia and Muppet Babies and also in Bob's Burgers

-Prizzi's Honor was an ABC Pictures film distributed by 20th Century Fox

-The Tick was a Fox Kids production that eventually got bought by Disney

References:
-In Return to Halloweentown, Marnie Piper mentions she's having "a weird Star Wars moment" when talking to Professor Periwinkle

-In the Bob's Burgers episode The Itty Bitty Ditty Committee, Daryll mentions he doesn't want to do any songs from Frozen or else he'll cry.

Parodies:
-The song See My Vest in The Simpsons episode Two Dozen and One Greyhounds is a parody of the song Be Our Guest from Beauty and The Beast

I will also allow films distributed only by Fox such as The Stuntman and Inferno. Now when it comes to Star Wars, for my own sake the first 6 Star Wars films are consider as Fox films while 7-9 and the spin-off films are considered Disney.

So let's get started!
Last edited by Mickeyfan1990 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jules
Diamond Edition

Re: The Disney-Fox Game

Post by Jules »

OMG someone made a new game! :o :D

I’m afraid I can’t really play as I’ve never really memorised these sorts of details when it comes to movies. However, I applaud the effort. Why don’t you go plug the game in the Disney Discussion subforum? Say that you’ll hand out free cupcakes and I promise people will visit lol.
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

Re: The Disney-Fox Game

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

Going to give this game a much needed jumpstart since we're nearing the day Disney and Fox are one.

Connections:

-Maggie Roswell starred in Midnight Madness and would eventually go on to be a voice actress on The Simpsons

-Patton Oswalt was in Ratatouille as well as a guest star in The Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, and American Dad

-Richard Fleischer directed 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea as well as Dr. Dolittle

-Julie Andrews was in Mary Poppins as well as The Sound of Music

-Tom Hanks starred in Big as well as Turner and Hootch and Toy Story.

Parodies:

-The Simpsons episode Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala-(ANNOYED GRUNT)cious is a parody of Mary Poppins.