What Disney Characters Will Never Say

Polls and games that do not call for discussion.
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

MRS. POTATO HEAD: (still packing Mr. Potato Head) ...and a golf ball, in case you have time for golf, and a plastic steak... and a rubber ducky... and a yo-yo...

---

Also, get a load of this:

DISNEY'S DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES (from "Mother Goose and Grimm"):

BELLE: My husband is an animal.
CINDERELLA: Mine still drives a pumpkin.
SNOW WHITE: My husband leaves me at home with 7 little ones.
ARIEL: Mine wants me to wear fishnet stockings.
AURORA: I just pretend I'm asleep.
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

BERT: Ain't it a glorious day / Right as a mornin' in May / I feel like I could fly

MARY POPPINS: Now, Bert. None of your larking about.

BERT: Have you ever seen / The grass so green / Or a bluer sky / Oh, zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay / My oh my, what a wonderful day

MARY POPPINS: You haven't changed a bit, have you?

BERT: Plenty o' sunshine headin' me way / Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

MARY POPPINS: Oh, honestly.

BERT: Mr. Bluebird's on me shoulder / It's the truth, it's actual / Everything is satisfactual

MARY POPPINS: You are lightheaded.

BERT: Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay / Wonderful feelin', wonderful day
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

What Disney Characters Would Never Say

Post by Disney Duster »

Big Disney Fan wrote:Also, get a load of this:

Did you do that yourself? That's really clever!
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Cinderella, to almost any other female character from her movies:
"No, you shut the FUCK up and listen to me, bitch! Why? WHY?! Don't MAKE me slap you! Because I'm hot and you're not, that's why! Like, duh! Got that, bitch? I DO WHAT I WANT. Get the @&*##&#@## out of my life!"
That's hot.
Escapay

Re: What Disney Characters Would Never Say

Post by Escapay »

Disney Duster wrote:
Big Disney Fan wrote:DISNEY'S DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES (from "Mother Goose and Grimm")
January 1, 2006:

;)

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
numba1lostboy
Anniversary Edition

Post by numba1lostboy »

Prudence wrote:Cinderella, to almost any other female character from her movies:
"No, you shut the FUCK up and listen to me, bitch! Why? WHY?! Don't MAKE me slap you! Because I'm hot and you're not, that's why! Like, duh! Got that, bitch? I DO WHAT I WANT. Get the @&*##&#@## out of my life!"
*gasp*

Language.
:wink:
:pan: Love It.
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Re: What Disney Characters Would Never Say

Post by Big Disney Fan »

Disney Duster wrote:
Big Disney Fan wrote:Also, get a load of this:

No, didn't you read where I got it? It's from "Mother Goose and Grimm", the comic strip.
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

Prudence wrote:Cinderella, to almost any other female character from her movies:
So you bleeped out the fourth last word but not the F-word?

Here's another one.

Drizella: What's that?
Cinderella: It's a mop, USE IT! You lazy b****!

Christopher Robin: Pooh, are you stuck?
Pooh: No, I'm just showing off my ass to Rabbit. OF COURSE I'M STUCK! Now get me out of here pea brained retard!
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

Here's some more stuff with Disney heroines at their most violent. :twisted: And there's a film studio crossover to boot. It was made in 1997 for a group called the Arielholics.

The Disney Forum

INTRODUCTION
Peter David once wrote a rather humorous script called 'But I digress', where Snow White, Ariel, Belle and Jasmine got together and discussed various topics. The characters were satirised to the extreme, with all the Disney characters insulting each other and making wise remarks. If you want to see, Tony Cha's got a transcript on his webpage. (Tony, I expect to be well paid for this advertising. :)) Having perhaps a little too much time on my hands, I decided to adapt his idea into a completely new script. Instead of a roundtable discussion, the Disney characters appear on a fictious talk show (so don't bother searching the Disney channel for this one :)) and all the characters are from the modern era (i.e. post-TLM). I tried to keep the number down so some heroines, namely Nala and Esmeralda, do not appear in this script. To fans of those characters, my apologies. But why post this to the Arielholics mailing list, you might wonder... hmmm, I'm wondering that too, so if anyone figures out, email me. :) Finally, this script will be put up on Anita's webpage. In the unlikely chance that you actually like this script and somehow delete it, go to Anita's page. Good ol' Anita, you can always depend on her. (Anita, I expect to be well paid by you as well :)) So if you've got some time, feel extremely bored and want to waste a few minutes, read on:

DISCLAIMER: This script is rated R. It has coarse language, high level violence, adult themes, nudity and sex scenes. (Yeah!!!) Just kidding. (Aww...) Some scenes may offend or shock some readers. The writer of this script accepts no responsibility for any psychological trauma inflicted by this script. Let's assume Freud was right, so sue your mom instead.

WALT DISNEY PICTURES
AND TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX
IN ASSOCIATION WITH FREEDOM PRODUCTIONS LIMITED
PROUDLY PRESENT
THE DISNEY FORUM
A PLAY BY JOEL KING

STARRING
ARIEL
BELLE
JASMINE
POCAHONTAS
MEGARA
AND THE ARIELHOLICS
SPECIAL GUEST STAR ANASTASIA
(I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THAT ONE)
AND THE SEVEN DWARFS
(OKAY, MAYBE NOT ABOUT THAT ONE)

---

ACT ONE, SCENE ONE: BACKSTAGE OF A TV STUDIO

Ariel and Belle are talking.

BELLE: (complaining) And he's so uncommunicative. We never talk anymore. Personally, I think he's been busy with that cleaning maid.

ARIEL: (sympathetically) All men are like that. The only things Eric says nowadays are "Are you going to eat that?" and "Stop hogging the blanket."

Jasmine walks up to them.

ARIEL: (whispering) Ugh... don't look now. It's Miss Street Mouse.

JASMINE: Hey, do you know where the bathroom is?

ARIEL: (helpfully) I think it's down that corridor.

JASMINE: Thanks.

Jasmine leaves.

BELLE: Ariel, that's the exit.

ARIEL: (exaggerating) Whoops. Geez, how could I make such a mistake?

Debbie opens a side door and looks at them.

DEBBIE: Hey, you guys are on in five minutes! Got it? (looks at them again) I thought Jasmine was going to be here.

ARIEL: She must have got... um, lost.

DEBBIE: Whatever. Five minutes!

---

ACT TWO, SCENE TWO: ONSTAGE

Dan walks onstage. Everyone claps.

DAN: (nods) Thank you, thank you. Please, please.
Applause stops.
Hi, I'm your host, Dan Black, and welcome to the Disney Forum. Today we've got some special guests on the show. They'll be telling us their thoughts on the topic of the public impact of their respective films. Please give a warm welcome to Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Meg!

Applause as Ariel, Belle, Pocahontas and Meg enter. They wave and then sit down. The applause continues for another minute and then stops.

DAN: Okay, welcome on the show.

ARIEL: Thanks, Dan.

In the audience, Jay raises his hand.

DAN: Hey, we're one minute into the show and we already have a question. Go ahead, Jay.

Jay stands.

JAY: I thought Jasmine was going to be here as well.

ARIEL: She must have got lost.

BELLE: Yeah, with all those confusing corridors backstage, it's bound to happen to anyone. After all, she's been stuck in a palace all her life. No wonder she's got a lousy sense of direction.

Jay sits down.

DAN: Okay, today's topic is: What sort of impact do you think each of your films had on the general public? We'll start with Meg.

MEG: Well, I think "Hercules" did pretty well. It was fresh and entertaining.

ARIEL: It was a flop!

POCAHONTAS: I rather liked yours, Meg.

MEG: Thanks, Pocahontas.

BELLE: (to Pocahontas) Yours was a flop too! Everyone was expecting so much after "The Lion King" and you let us down!

POCAHONTAS: Well, sor-rie for not having any stupid 'happy-happy' songs with lots of little animals dancing.

ARIEL: They're not stupid! They played a crucial part in the movie, although I don't know what the point of "Be Our Guest" was.

BELLE: Hey! I thought you were on my side!

MEG: Whooo... what cutting betrayal! Et tu, Ariel?

ARIEL: Shut up! No one asked for your smart aleck comments!

MEG: What's the matter? The little princess can dish it out, but can't hack it herself?

Marci raises her hand.

ALL: What?

Marci stands up.

MARCI: Not that I don't enjoy seeing my favorite Disney characters argue like a bunch of fighting cocks...

Paul looks at her strangely.

MARCI: Not those sorts of cocks!

PAUL: Oh.

DAN: Go on, Marci.

ARIEL: Can we try to speed this up? I've got a merchandising meeting to attend soon.

POCAHONTAS: I promised to help with the harvest.

MARCI: Okay, okay. Disney seems to be moving away from the "prince/princess fairy tale" sort of story. What do you think about it?

MEG: Obviously, it's an indication that spoiled little princesses aren't needed anymore.

ARIEL: That's not true! The classic fairy tale has always taught little children important morals!

MEG: Like the only thing important to women is a hunky husband?

POCAHONTAS: Well, in all fairness, Meg, Hercules is rather "hunky" himself.

ARIEL: (dreamingly) Yeah... he's so beautiful.

BELLE: Isn't that what you said about Eric?

ARIEL: (snaps back to reality) What?

BELLE: You said Eric was (patronizingly) "so beautiful" as well.

ARIEL: Well, just because I'm married doesn't mean I can't look.

MEG: That's all that seems to matter to you, Ariel: looks, looks, looks. Face it, you're just another hormone-driven teenager.

ARIEL: I resent that comment!

MEG: You would!

ARIEL: At least I'm not a feministic man-hater!

MEG: At least I'm not a spoiled little bimbo!

DAN: Um, I think we'll take a short break.

---

ACT TWO, SCENE TWO: ONSTAGE

DAN: Welcome back. In case you've just tuned into the Disney Forum, today's topic is: What sort of impact did certain Disney films have on the general public. Belle's been rather quiet. We'll start with her.

BELLE: I think "Beauty and the Beast" is a great picture.

MEG: We're not too up ourselves, are we?

BELLE: Hey, the public thought so. We got six Academy Award nominations! Including Best Picture!

POCAHONTAS: Here we go again...

ARIEL: I think you ran on my movie's momentum. If it wasn't for "The Little Mermaid", yours wouldn't have done half as well.

Tony raises his hand. Dan nods and Tony stands up.

TONY: I don't believe that's true, Ariel. "Beauty and the Beast" is a wonderful film in its own right.

MEG: I liked the musical version better. Especially the original Broadway one. That Belle had a great voice. Really superb.

POCAHONTAS: Look who's talking about people being up themselves.

DAN: Okay, Ariel, what about your film?

ARIEL: I think "The Little Mermaid" was the one which gave new life into Disney animation. Face it, before my film, Disney was having a dry run. All the ones after mine rode on its success.

TONY: Hey, I just said...

Ariel clicks her fingers and a group of loyalist Arielholics led by Urchin take him away.

ARIEL: Now, what was I doing again?

MEG: Inflating your own ego.

ARIEL: Hey, look at my following! I've got my own annual convention!

MEG: A bunch of obsessed fanatics all flocking to Disney World and dancing like idiots in a parade. Gee, I'm so jealous.

ANITA: Excuse me, I organized that!

MEG: Now we know who to blame.

TIM: ArielCon was good fun!

MEG: Mindless fun is more like it.

ARIEL: (to Meg) At least I have a following.

BELLE: No offense, Ariel, but a lot of your followers are also big fans of the rest of us as well. We have followings of our own too.

ARIEL: Hey, my film's been re-released twice!

MEG: Haven't they suffered enough already?

ARIEL: You're lucky that yours is getting on video! I mean, that song "I Won't Say" is just awful!

BELLE: I thought it was a fascinating commentary on a rather complex psychological state.

POCAHONTAS: What?

MEG: Thanks, Belle... I think. Back to my song - it's refreshing and new. I mean, yours is just stupid, Ariel. "Where they don't reprimand their daughters?" Yeah, right! Talk about naive!

Jasmine enters.

JASMINE: (angrilly) Ariel!!!

POCAHONTAS: Hey, she's back.

BELLE: To state the obvious.

DAN: Well, it's time for a break. Stay tuned.

---

ACT TWO, SCENE THREE: ONSTAGE

DAN: Welcome back. Okay, let's continue the discussion with Pocahontas. How do you feel your film went?

POCAHONTAS: Although it wasn't necessarily a financial success, it brought a sense of seriousness to Disney animation, as well as considering many ethical issues.

BELLE: In other words, it was a documentary.

MEG: And not very historically accurate at that.

Marci stands up.

MARCI: (shouting) It's a movie! It's not meant to be historically accurate.

MEG: Hey, look. It's a loony Arielholic. Security!

Marci is dragged away. Celia tackles a security guard. The rest of the Arielholics attack the security people.

DOUG: Die, you pathetic piece of pond scum!!!

WILLIAM: You call this bacon?

DREY: What lovely grapes!

CERI: Hey! Someone's touching me!

LORI: Some cheese, one pound!

SIRENA: I... can't... breathe...

TERRI: Ten yards.

STEVE: I'll get the knife.

TERRY: Ow!

SHAD: Excuse me! Please let me through!

CHRIS: Who's got their foot in my face?

JEFF: This bread...

OCARINA: I've got mace!

ANNA: Those fish... they smell!

JOEL: Argh!!!

JOZEF: Madam's mistaken.

Dan ignores the fight.

DAN: Please continue.

POCAHONTAS: I thought "Colors of the Wind" was especially significant. Not only was it breathtaking, but it also highlighted the issue of land abuse and respect for nature.

BELLE: How environmentally sound.

MEG: Greenie on the loose!

ARIEL: (gasping) Help me!

DAN: Um, Jasmine, perhaps you can stop strangling Ariel for a minute and talk to us about what impact your film had.

JASMINE: She tricked me!

ARIEL: (between gasps) It... wasn't... very... difficult.

Jasmine strangles Ariel even more. Pocahontas and Belle grab Jasmine and force her away from Ariel.

POCAHONTAS: Stop it! We're all connected in the circle of life! Whoops, wrong film.

BELLE: And Ariel's a fellow Disney heroine!

MEG: More importantly, Ariel's a profitable corporate trademark.

DAN: Okay, let's continue with Jasmine's comments.

JASMINE: "Aladdin" was obviously a remarkable success. It was about dreams coming true and exploring whole new worlds.

MEG: "Dreams coming true?" "Exploring whole new worlds?" How tacky can you get?

ARIEL: Sounds like mine.

BELLE: And a bit like mine.

ARIEL: Maybe that's why our films did well, Meg. Unlike some others I won't mention...

A young woman with brown hair and blue eyes walks onstage.

POCAHONTAS: Who are you?

JASMINE: You look familiar...

BELLE: Anastasia?

ANYA: How's it going?

MEG: Hey, this is the Disney Forum.

ANYA: Yeah, but everyone thinks I'm a Disney character so I may as well hang out with you people.

MEG: Sure, okay. At least you seem more intelligent than most of these people. Then again, a toaster would be smarter than these four spoiled brats.

DAN: Er, okay. So, um, Anastasia...

ANYA: Anastasia's kinda formal. You can call me Anya, Dan.

Anya smiles at him. Dan blushes.

DAN: Okay, Anya, what sort of impact did you think your film have?

ANYA: As you already know, "Anastasia" is Fox's first real attempt at epic animation. I think it's good in that it's challenging Disney's hold on the market and hopefully creating a little competition, which should raise standards.

ARIEL: I think you copied a lot of my clothes.

ANYA: You're just upset that our two films were pitted against each other. Nice try, but I still kicked.

ARIEL: Laugh it up, but you're taking on the almighty Disney, Anya. Such a futile effort. Soon, your pathetic little rebellion will be vanquished, along with your friends... yes, good, I feel the hatred within you. Take your weapon. Strike me down.

ANYA: I'll never turn to the Disney Side!

ARIEL: It is the only way to save your friends. Your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong, especially for... your dog. So you have a dog... now your thoughts have betrayed him too. If you will not turn to the Disney Side, then perhaps he will!

ANYA: Noooooo!!!

Anya charges at Ariel.

ARIEL: Argh!!! You stupid Fox character! Get therapy!

BELLE: (to Meg) Ten bucks on Ariel.

MEG: You're on. Go, Anya!

DAN: That's all we have time for. Join us tomorrow for tomorrow's topic: Should the Contemporary Resort, built in the 1970s, be renamed? Remember the magic, everyone!

THE END
Last edited by Big Disney Fan on Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Disney Duster

What Disney Characters Would Never Say

Post by Disney Duster »

Prudence wrote:"No, you shut the FUCK up and listen to me, bitch! Why? WHY?! Don't MAKE me slap you! Because I'm hot and you're not, that's why! Like, duh! Got that, bitch? I DO WHAT I WANT. Get the @&*##&#@## out of my life!"
rotfl
Prudence wrote:to almost any other female character from her movies
It's funny because it's true!

And thanks Escapay.
Flanger-Hanger wrote:Christopher Robin: Pooh, are you stuck?
Pooh: No, I'm just showing off my ass to Rabbit. OF COURSE I'M STUCK! Now get me out of here pea brained retard!
:shock: rotfl
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

Flanger-Hanger wrote:
So you bleeped out the fourth last word but not the F-word?

Here's another one.

Drizella: What's that?
Cinderella: It's a mop, USE IT! You lazy b****!

Christopher Robin: Pooh, are you stuck?
Mm-hmm. :brick: Yours were quite hilarious!
That's hot.
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

MRS. POTATO HEAD: (still packing Mr. Potato Head) ...and an extra bouncy-bouncy ball... and some extra teeth... Careful, they chatter.

(teeth starts chattering)

MR. POTATO HEAD: (startledly jumping) Whoa!
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

The very first few were found on the I.M.D.B. forum and edited by yours truly. The majority are my own.

Cinderella: "Forget the ball, Fairy Godmother. Why don't you just kill my step-family?"

The King: "Son, are you gay? If you are, I wanted to let you know that I'm perfectly alright with it."

After Cinderella was locked in her room in the first movie -
Gus: "Hey, why don't I race up to the top and throw some string down, which you'll tie to the key, and we can get it up there in a fraction of the time it would take us otherwise?"
Jaq: "Not bad. That could work!"
Gus: "See, I'm not so dumb!"

Jaq: "Awww, Cinderelly, no one gives a flip about your stupid love life!"

Lady Tremaine: "I have always wanted you to know something, Cinderella. I love you. I love you just as much, nay, I love you more than I love my own daughters. Love is a beautiful and miraculous word, don't you think?"

Anastasia: "When I grow up, I want to be just like my mom! Oh snap, I should have grown up ages ago."

Cinderella: "I'm prowling around like the catch I am, and there's nothing you can do about it."

The Grand Duke, to the King: "SHUT UP! You're driving me ------- crazy with your stupid orders!"

Drizella: "The Grand Duke is hot."
Lady Tremaine: "You are absolutely right, but he's much too rich for you. Now pick up that broom and get to work."

Cinderella: "I poisoned my father!"
Prince: "That's not a bad idea!"

Prudence: "I quit! All my life is built on rules and regulations! How can I possibly take any more of this?! It's keeping me from fulfilling my life-long dream of becoming a blind street peddler!"

The Fairy Godmother: "Nah, I just don't feel like helping anyone today. I think I'll sit on my butt and watch Desperate Housewives."
That's hot.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Re: What Disney Won't Say

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Wow, out of sight. I loved the Jaq/Gus scene *laughs*

*After Baggy forces Baloo to bring Mowgli to the village*

Baloo: Are you out of your *Insert fav. Cuss* mind, I promised him.

Baggy: Oh shut up you ghastly bear full of silly jungle laws.

*Peter Pan brings the Darling children to Neverland*

Peter: Well here we are, now I got'ta take you back

Michael: Why?

Peter: Cause Tink just informed me that your window's closed, but the orphan's homes is kind to banned childeren

Wendy: Peter

John: Bloody Hell
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

Prudence wrote: Cinderella: "Forget the ball, Fairy Godmother. Why don't you just kill my step-family?"

The King: "Son, are you gay? If you are, I wanted to let you know that I'm perfectly alright with it."
Follow up to first quote:

Cinderella: Power! Riches! Revenge!
Fairy Godmother: You know your Step Mother says that in the third movie.
Cinderella: There's a THIRD movie? OMG are they that desperate? Why don't they just bleach my hair change my dress to blue like Aurora's and reduce my inelegance to zero.
Fairy Godmother: They already have dear.
Cinderella: (gives her an evil look)
Fairy Godmother: Now don't shoot the messenger!
Cinderella: That's the smartest Idea you've had all day! (pulls out gun and shoots godmother in head) How do you like that Biotch! Try making a fourth movie now!

Follow up to second quote:

Prince: YES, Totally! OMG there is this other guy called Eric and he is so hot! I want him NOW! forget all the maids in the kingdom, bring him and I WILL have a happily ever after!
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

ALADDIN:

Aladdin: I can open your eyes,Take you wonder by wonder,Over sideways and under,On a magic carpet ride.

Jasmine: No,I don't want to have sex with you!
Big Disney Fan
Platinum Edition

Post by Big Disney Fan »

GEPPETTO: Pinocchio! Where the hell have you been? You're in for the spanking of a lifetime, young man!

LAMPWICK: Pool sucks!

COACHMAN: (to Alexander) Oh, of course you can go home to your mama! That goes for the rest of you boys, too! I'll change you back into humans and you can all go home to your parents.

PINOCCHIO: Hey, The Blue Fairy, want some potato?
BLUE FAIRY: Excuse me, are you talking to me? Fairies with butts like mine don't talk to faces like yours {she's the man}!
PINOCCHIO: Fine, then you won't get any of my potato!
BLUE FAIRY: You suck!

GEPPETTO: (drunk) Oh, brother, what a party last night! (hic) I musta gotten laid with ten different women! (hic)
Last edited by Big Disney Fan on Thu May 24, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

:lol:
Myrtle: "I am honored to be at Lilo's service."
That's hot.
Prudence
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prudence »

- shot for double post; it's later in the day. -

Cinderella: "I'm mental! I talk to mice and birds!!! It LOOKS like I'm talking to myself or that I'm a freaking spy woman!!! BWAHAHA, I AM! I'M A MENTAL SPY!"
Prudence: "Like I care. Burn down the castle, for all I care."

The Grand Duke: "OOOOOOOH, FIRE! SHINY FIRE!" - burns down the palace using torches - "FIRE! BURN, BABY, BURN, BURN, BURN!"
Anastasia: "Oh my gracious heavens! That was horrendously immature!"

~*~

Walt Disney Pictures Presents:
The Little Mermaid III

Grimsby: "Triton, I am your father."
The End.
That's hot.
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Re: What Disney Won't Say

Post by Mason_Ireton »

*Prince Thomas (Snow's Prince) is bout to revive Snow White*