UK Blu ray rereleases

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
mvd24
Limited Issue

UK Blu ray rereleases

Post by mvd24 »

Hello,

Does anybody know if the differently packaged rereleases in the UK of the former "Diamond edition" blu rays are the exact same discs?
I want to buy Jungle Book, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp and Alice in Wonderland. But I am only buying them for the special features. (Growing up with nine old men, through the keyhole, inside walt's story meetings etc)

At the moment Amazon has some "limited artwork O ring editions" of these movies up for sale: Two for 16 pounds.
And I was wondering if these were the exact same discs, as the site doesn't specify the bonus features.
MeerkatKombat
Special Edition

Re: UK Blu ray rereleases

Post by MeerkatKombat »

I'm pretty sure they are exactly the same discs without the Diamond edition/special edition banner. All the special features should be the same.
Alice in Wonderland and Bambi did originally come in a combo pack but I think that is the only difference.

The new releases of Snow White and Sleeping Beauty are now one disc where they used to be two and the the Nov 10th release of Beauty and the Beast will also be one disc only.
Hope this helps.

You might not get the limited edition O-slips now as they have been out a while but good luck.
Settling Soul mates? That is grim. And I've played Monopoly alone.