DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:31 pm 
Platinum Edition

People who smoke.

People who hate people who smoke, so if they ever have to walk near/past them, they cough in such a haughty way that it's like they're saying "Ew, you smoker, get away from me you smell!".

People who fake an injury just to sue someone and get money.

People who like Pan and Scan because "those black bars are annoying"

People who talk when watching a movie.

People who are rude because they think the world screwed them over so they should take it out on everyone else.

People who don't use common sense, and do things like touch a hot stove or ask when the 3 o'clock parade begins.

People who need to have their cell phones on 24/7 in case they ever get an important call.

Bad actors on soaps who still have a job because they are considered "hot"

Eminem

People who blast their music for the sake of blasing their music

Babies crying at movies, speeches, plays, or other places that should be silent. That's what babysitters are for peeps!

People walking out of public restrooms without washing their hands. At least use some purell or hand sanitizer!

Telemarketers. Sometimes I just wanna pretend they called a phone sex line, but I'd be too chicken to try and moan seductively on a phone.

People who can't finish a sentence without using a swear word.

People in front of you who walk slow, and you can't get around them because they all walk next to each other and it's a small hallway.

People who don't GET OUT OF MY WAY when I'm walking.

People who wear socks with their sandals. The point of sandals is NOT to wear socks, dammmit!

People who dress slutty when there's nothing to show anyway. Or people who dress slutty in the wintertime.

Escapay

WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:57 pm 
Collector's Edition

I'm going with people who pop their chewing gum, people that expect to always get their way, impatient people.

Lilo: I'm not touching you!
Stitch: TOUCHING ME!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

That's a lot of aggravation, Escapay! Actually as I was trying to come up with my own input, I noticed they were essentially all things you already listed.

Especially these two:

Quote:
People who like Pan and Scan because "those black bars are annoying"

People who don't GET OUT OF MY WAY when I'm walking.

Generally, I try not to get too aggravated about things, but seriously if you walk slow, get out of the way! :evil:

"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:14 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Here's the things that really get on my nerves, simply because they are the things I have to put up with the most in my current situation:

People putting words in my mouth
Arrogance
Selfish drivers (California is full of them)
Obnoxious people: this could include smoking right next to non-smokers, being extremely loud, all sorts of things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:30 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

:angry: HILARY DUFF :angry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:30 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Jack wrote:
Here's the things that really get on my nerves, simply because they are the things I have to put up with the most in my current situation:

People putting words in my mouth
Arrogance
Selfish drivers (California full of them)
Obnoxious people: this could include smoking right next to non-smokers, being extremely loud, all sorts of things.

Jack, those are the things that annoy me also. And Utah is also full of stupid selfish drivers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:53 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Florida, as you know, has many senior citizens. Almost all those senior citizens live in Orlando. And they're over 70. And they drive more slow and dangerous than Osama fleeing Bush. Old guys, my plea:

When you're doing 45 in a 70 mph zone and I'm doing 70, get the f*ck outta my way!!! :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:01 pm 
Limited Edition

Location: Humacao, Puerto Rico; there's more to PR than San Juan!
Injustice.

Fanatics. (especially religious and politics ones)

Close minded persons and "open minded persons" (people that you can talk about almost anything. They call themselves open minded and then you reach themes that they don't want to talk or believe about.)

Hyperactive people. I have a friend like that and he gets on my nerves whenever you want to tell him something, or show him something he interrupts me and leaves. He can't just control himself.

When people argue with you not knowing about what they're talking or that you know you have all the facts right. That sometimes you have to let the other person "win" or at the end of the longest discussion prove him /her wrong.

When people that have no rights in your life want to comment or get in the middle of your decision.

When I'm suppose to be a nice person, then I get mad because of something, that person gets impressed and gets mad at me because "You're not like that" ; and from there on everything goes down the hill.... So what? I'm not a human being? If I'm nice I'm suppose to be like that 100% of the time?

When someone can tell you everyting and when you do something wrong (or "wrong")and can't tell you in your face. Then the person gets mad at you, you don't know why and then that person doesn't even give you the chance to explain.

When I have to go to the university. It's not that I don't like the classes. What I don't like it's the whole process of going, especially when I have to drive there 1 hour and most of the times I find traffic.

Group works. Again what I don't like is that everybody can get together easily because they live near meanwhile I have to drive all the way up there.

In my case I especially hate when I make plans with somebody (to go out...) , everything is settle and in the last minute the person says he/she can't; it's even worse when those plans were made days in adavance. :x :angry: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .

"You're only second rate!"

Last edited by Evil Genie Jafar on Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:53 pm 
Special Edition

Okay...

-When people hate people for any reason at all

-When people pronounce words wrong. That is so annoying!

-Vegetarians. Sorry, I just don't understand them

-School

-Not being able to sleep in for as long as I want

-Being interrupted

-When it really isn't fair

-Cold weather

-When American anime fans who think they can pronounce Japanese words but can't

-When people swear

-When I just can't figure something out. I need things to make sense for some reason or I go crazy

-Being bored

-Math

-History

-Recess

-When people don't listen to me for any reason

-When people who take huge breaths(gasping) while they sing. This is especially annoying in professionally recorded songs

-Being told I can't do something when I know for a fact that I can

-Being told I can do something when I know for a fact that I can't

-Writing lists like this because it reminds me of the things that really bother me

There's a lot more, but I'm not going to list them all...

Last edited by Sekaino Jasmine on Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:29 pm 
Special Edition

People who try to sing the words to a song, but have no idea what the hell they are saying.

People who try to be ontop.

People who are rude and overall have no manners. (sometimes I am but usually I have a good reason.)

People who hurt others just to be ontop.

John Kerry. >=( (no offense to anyone who wants him to win.)

People who have NO sense of humor. (if it's humor that hurts them, then I'd understand.)

People who think money and being feared is the meaning of life.

People who give away the ending to a movie/video game.

People who JUST DON'T SHUT UP. Not even when they GET A HINT.

People who diss characters/music/games/things I like. >=(

People in general. :D (ones I meet on the internet are nice, but people in my town are jerks.)

Babies. BABIES. BABIES!

The smell of something...well...gross.

INSECTS.

Theres some more, but I won't say them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:36 pm 
Gold Collection

Sekaino Jasmine wrote:
-Being told I can't do something when I know for a fact that I can

-Being told I can do something when I know for a fact that I can't

YES

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:26 pm 
Special Edition

Hurricanes

Pan & Scan only DVD's

When people confuse dreamworks films for disney films and start a huge argument about it like they know what they're talking about

when people like george lucASS go and add a bunch of CG crap to their classic films and make it the only version available.

when highly overrated films are constantly being shoved in my face

when people tell me that fullscreen is better cuz it don't got dem black bars on it.

when people try to steal my stuff

when people say that disney films are just kiddie movies

when blockbuster video throws away stuff i offered to pay them for

reality t.v. shows being the only thing on

Rude People

My Sister

My Sister

My Sister

My Sister

My Sister

My Sister

My Sister

Pop Up Ads

Pop Up Ads

Pop Up Ads

Pop Up Ads

Pop Up Ads

Pop Up Ads

Pop Up Ads

Pop Up Ads

Pop Up Ads

Last edited by Jungleprince_55 on Sat May 28, 2005 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:38 pm 
Collector's Edition

My sister (because she's one hell of an otaku and Final Fantasy 7 nutcase...some things I'm not)

1337speak and intentional misspellings (liek omg ppl rite liek this in rial life lol -- yecch)

Fangirls (example: girls who are continually gushing about how they're going to be Mrs. Orlando Bloom)

drives who fail to use proper procedure (I've seen a lot of people who switch lanes without using the turn signals)

Stupid people/so-called "intelligent" people who can't get their facts right on

Excessive use of emoticons

Guys who say, "Girls don't play video games" or "Girls only play The Sims" (I hate hate HATE those phrases.)

People who borrow my stuff and return it in less than good condition

People who tell me, "Don't worry, I'll listen to what you've got to say," and then when I try to exercise that, they snap at me with, "What do YOU know?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:06 am 
Gold Collection

Quote:
When people confuse dreamworks films for disney films and start a huge argument about it like they know what they're talking about
&
People who think animation is only for kiddies

ugh@ i hate those people too:)

people who leave plasters lying around- like in the pool, in the bathroom or somehwere else...*shudder*

people who always have to have the last word-

people who think they have it worse off than you, and do there best to prove it.

people who have to be loud, agressive, show offy and sexually explicit.

people who think they have the corner pegged on human suffering

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:08 am 
Special Edition

[deleted]

Last edited by Yuki on Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:53 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Yuki wrote:
- Those who lie to get people to like them

Yeah, that one really irks me as well. In fact, I'm irked by lies in general. Good post, Yuki! :up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:14 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Deep breath...

*Former UD members who are sad, miserable and don't understand why they are mocked when they still watch movies involving talking mice three times a day at the age of 15.

*Smoking and the amount of people who take it up despite the deadly health warnings.

*Obnoxious people who have loads of friends (which they don't really deserve).

*Plato.

*Elitists.

*Bullying/Racism (they're along the same lines)

*False feminists/Sexism (also along the same lines).

*Adulterers who think they can cover up having an affair when it's blatant that there's some chemistry going on.

*When political corectness gets out of hand.

*British TV

*David Jason (British TV actor)

*National Television Awards

*People who get facts wrong and swear they're right

*Arnold Schwarzeneger

*People who buy every single rubbishy gizmo or gadget when there's no use for it.

Blog | Deviantart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:53 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

*People who think that animation is just for kids

* People who have always done something better, no matter what story you are telling, they have always done it bigger and better

*People who comment on things when they have no frame of reference! e.g my friend says that Home on the Range is the worst disney film ever, but she's never seen it! How is her opinion valid?

*Girls who dress like sluts with clothes as thin as dental floss, in the middle of December, who then complain that they are cold!

*Pan and scan DVDs

*Pan and scan DVDs that claim they are widescreen on the cover! (Gnome Mobile R2)

*Flies that come in the window and then spend the next 30 minutes flying into the mirror, making that awful 'clack' noise!

*People who are vegetarians, except for chicken and fish!

*When i make a comment and everyone ignores me, then 2 seconds later someone else makes the exact same comment and everybody agrees!

*Sociopaths

*People who try and screw you! e.g trying to sell Mickey mouse in living color for $250.00. (never gonna happen)

*When TV stations (really it's just ITV) can't keep to their schedule and TV shows start about 15 minutes late! How does that happen?

*The way ITV insists on having the news at 10:30 every night, and if they are showing a film, you habe a 30 minute break until it resumes!

*The way everyone thinks most of the mythology in the Harry Potter books was invented by JK Rowling (pick up a histiry book people)

*People who think JK Rowling invented chocolate frogs!

*People who believe that JK Rowling was the first person to write a book about a young wizard who went to live at a boarding school.

*People who pretend to like something, just because everyone else does!

*People who get awards that don't deserve them

*Drivers who don't indicate when they turn a corner!

*Neighbors who decide to have screaming arguements at 2 in the morning.

*When people don't leave you feedback on ebay.

*films that ar overrated (The Lion King, It's good! but it's not that good! same thing with Star Wars)

*When plans are changed but nobody bothers to tell you, so you wait for 30 minutes waiting for people that aren't coming!

*Doors that you have to push, but have a handle!

and probably loads more!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:43 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

My top3 of things that annoy me to no end:

*Pan and Scan dvd's

*Terrorists

*MTV

Quote:
*When i make a comment and everyone ignores me, then 2 seconds later someone else makes the exact same comment and everybody agrees!

oh that pisses me off too....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:03 am 
Special Edition

Well ...

Radio stations (normally rock, alternative, or pop stations) that feel the need to play twenty different time-warping, electronic sound effects in the background between songs ... while the DJ (or whoever) is talking. Just introduce the song and play it. If they're gonna use bells and whistles, let it not be for the sake of simply doing it.

People who can't clean up after themselves. Like, say, leaving dirty dishes, clothes, et cetera strewn about. Or food. Or whatever. I'm extremely obsessive about being tidy, so ... anything to the contrary tends to grate me. Really, how hard is it to stay tidy? It takes almost no effort.

People who constantly moan and groan about how they're gonna "fail this test," and make sure you know it ... and then, when they get an A on it (as they always do), they defend, "Well, I just got lucky. I'll do worse next time. I know it." Basically, they fret and freak about academics to such a point ... I mean, when I say or know I'm gonna fail a test ... I'm not putting on dramatics. I fail it.

Politics.

People who associate all cows with black and white Holstein cows (like the cows on television commercials). I guess this one grates me because we have Jerseys ... and I associate cows with Jerseys. It's not that big a deal, but it can annoy me all the same.

People who confuse Star Trek (which, in my mind, is vastly superior) with Star Wars.

I'm sure I have more, but ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next