DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 422 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 pm 
Platinum Edition

Oh my word! If the return of Lohan breast related gossip and the news of Micheal's rehab road to recovery wasn't enough, it appears the rarely sighted, but often considered Dina has made the news over the new year too!

Quote:
LOHAN'S MAKEOVER TREAT FOR MUM

Pop star LINDSAY LOHAN served up a New Year's treat for her mum DINA when she arranged for her to be given a makeover as part of her own appearance on America's TONY DANZA SHOW.

Lohan told show host Danza that her "beautiful" mum is too busy managing her eldest daughter's career and looking after her other three kids to take time out for a salon and spa day, so she asked the former TAXI star to give her a makeover.

Lohan said, "My mom is a beautiful woman and she's amazing but she's working a lot and she's doing a lot of stuff for me and just going through a lot with my family and she never takes any time for herself because there's four children in the family."

Danza called in celebrity stylist VINCENT ROPPATTE and booked Dina, who is currently in the middle of divorcing Lohan's father MICHAEL, into New York's exclusive ELIZABETH ARDEN RED DOOR SPA + SALON for a day of pampering.

The gracious host admitted the makeover on the former ROCKETTE dancer was "a lock" because "she (Dina) starts out pretty good".

Roppatte coloured and cut Lohan's hair and then gave her a make-up makeover.

A thrilled Lindsay said, "I love it. She's beautiful."

Here

A thrilled Lindsay said, "I love it. She's beautiful." But the important question is: "What did Dina think?"

:up: 2005 is going to be a good year for Lohan-watchers. I can feel it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:59 pm 
Site Admin

Dina used to be a Rockette dancer? Hu new?!

Love the new avatar, Netty! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:56 am 
Platinum Edition

Lindsay Lohan reveals the truth about muffins
http://www.freep.com/entertainment/name ... 050103.htm

:?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:17 pm 
Platinum Edition

Location: Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(
2099net wrote:

"There was this ridiculous rumor that I went to a bakery shop in Santa Monica and that I wanted a blueberry muffin and there were none left, so I had a fit in the bakery and asked some girl if I could have hers or just took it from her, or something like that. First of all, I don't really eat muffins. And second, I'm allergic to blueberries

Both of those things may be true Lindsay, but you didn't actually deny having a fit over the muffin!!!

See, she's shown a weakness to the press now. If they want to take her down - or one of her many enemies - pummel her with blueberries!

You are right, Netty. 2005 is the Year of the Lohan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:43 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

2099net wrote:

she likes her muffins buttered? :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:06 pm 
Platinum Edition

MickeyMouseboy wrote:
2099net wrote:

she likes her muffins buttered? :lol: :lol:

LOL, Mean Girls is so fetch.

BTW, not wanting to seem prude or anything, but what did that mean in the movie? The "Do you like your muffins buttered? Do you want me to butter your muffins?"

Escapay

WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:27 pm 
Limited Edition

I have breaking news to report concerning the long-running disagreement about how Dina Lohan pronounces her name.

I work at Panera Bread where we take down the names of our customers so we can call them when their food is done. This afternoon a woman, after ordering a soup and sandwich, told me that her name was DEE-na, and then proceeded to spell it out for me: D-I-N-A.

Case solved.

WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:33 pm 
Platinum Edition

Location: Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(
pinkrenata wrote:
Case solved.

I'm not so sure. Look at how other celebrities pronounce their names.

DemI Moore (Really, should we all start pronouncing me LooMIS)

Susan Sarandon.

Still, good work 99. :up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:51 pm 
Platinum Edition

More Lohan Breast news:

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/busine ... 029776.php

Quote:
The WGA recognizes the Oscar favorites, but throws in a couple of curveballs by nominating Zach Braff for Garden State and Tina Fey for Mean Girls. Never doubt the appeal of Lindsay Lohan's breasts to a bunch of people who sit in front of their computers all day.

Oh My word! Click if you are not easily offended:
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mp ... mp/2983923

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:21 pm 
Site Admin

For once, Dina made the headline on IMDb!

<b>Lindsay Lohan's Mother Files for Divorce</b>

Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina is divorcing her husband Michael after 19 years of marriage. Dina filed for divorce at New York's Nassau County Supreme Court on Tuesday. Lindsay's spokeswoman Leslie Sloane Zelnick, who says the singer supports her mother's decision, states, "Dina believes for the good of her family, and hopefully Michael's long-term goal at sobriety, that the end of this marriage should happen quickly and painlessly." Dina, 42, who has an order of protection out against her 44-year-old husband, adds, "I want this to move quickly. I wish him the best and I just want to move on." The order of protection stems from a fistfight between Michael and Dina's brother during a party at the family's Long Island home in May. Michael maintained that his brother-in-law was responsible for the fight. He also was arrested in June after allegedly failing to pay a $3,800 bill for several suites at a posh Long Island hotel, and faced assault charges in Manhattan for allegedly swearing at a sanitation worker whose truck was blocking his car and punching him in the face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:38 am 
Limited Edition

2099net wrote:
More Lohan Breast news

Eh, what's this obesstion with breasts. Just kidding! :lol:

Luke wrote:
For once, Dina made the headline on IMDb!

<b>Lindsay Lohan's Mother Files for Divorce</b>

I'm sorry to hear that Dina Lohan is filing for divorce. :( I wish her, her brother and Michael the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:38 pm 
Gold Collection

2099net wrote:
From IMDB.com
----------------------------------------------
Lohan Blasts Boob Job Reports

Well, I'm surprised such speculation hasn't been placed on Ms. Duff by now. Perhaps they're just waiting for alledged sex and drugs stories to do the rounds before kicking into her?

But Hilary Duff isnt that type of person.....Lindsay Lohan changed her appearence alot from Freaky Friday to Mean Girls and now her Rumors video...and if you look at Hilary Duff...she has the same type of style throughout all her movies and videos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:36 pm 
Limited Edition

zack626 wrote:
But Hilary Duff isnt that type of person.....Lindsay Lohan changed her appearence alot from Freaky Friday to Mean Girls and now her Rumors video...and if you look at Hilary Duff...she has the same type of style throughout all her movies and videos

I'm going to take a look at some photos of Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff.

Post subject: Lohan in the dock?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:18 am 
Platinum Edition

Looks like Micheal isn't the only one with legal problems...

Lindsay Lohan Sued Over Car Accident

Read More

Quote:
Teen star Lindsay Lohan is being sued over an alleged car accident, by two people claiming she injured them in a vehicle collision last year

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:16 pm 
Limited Edition

2099net wrote:
While I do indeed hate most "child actors under the age of 21" I do not hate Lindsay Lohan. Or Haley Joel Osment. Or Dakota Fanning. The important reason being these child actors actually have talent - unlike the majority of the spoilt little brats thrust into the public eye (purely to act out their parent's own fantasies) do.

I hope you're not comparing Dakota Fanning to Lindsay Lohan. The former actually has alot of talent (more than many adult stars) and has co-starred with several very well known celebrities in some really good movies (not to mention she's actually intelligent). Whereas the latter has next-to-no talent and will probably be forgotten in 4 or 5 years.

Last edited by TM2-Megatron on Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:18 pm 
Platinum Edition

TM2-Megatron wrote:
2099net wrote:
While I do indeed hate most "child actors under the age of 21" I do not hate Lindsay Lohan. Or Haley Joel Osment. Or Dakota Fanning. The important reason being these child actors actually have talent - unlike the majority of the spoilt little brats thrust into the public eye (purely to act out their parent's own fantasies) do.

I hope you're not comparing Dakota Fanning to Lindsay Lohan. The former actually has alot of talent (more than many adult stars) and has co-starred with several very well known celebrities in some really good movies (not to mention she's actually intelligent). Whereas the latter has next-to-no talent and will probably be forgotten in 4 or 5 years.

I actually do think Lindsay has talent, especially for comedy. Though not as much as "The Fanster" :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:29 pm 
Platinum Edition

Some of the recovered posts:

<hr>

2099net
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:12 pm Post subject: Wilmer's Mom gets in on the act!

We all know about the Lindsay and Wilmer pairing, no sadly an ex-pairing. And we all know how Dina, Lindsay's very own mom felt about the partnership. Well, now we can read some of Wilmer's mom's thoughts on his love-life:

http://www.teenhollywood.com/d.asp?r=90617&cat=1055
Quote:
That '70s Show star Wilmer Valderrama has decided to remain single - on the advice of his mother.

The 25-year-old actor, ex-boyfriend of Mandy Moore, has yet to embark on a serious romance since his split with Lindsay Lohan late last year - and his mother has told him to keep things that way.

He says of his mom, "She told me recently, "Hijo (my son), stay single!' I'm like, 'Okay! Less problems, more work!

"That was great (advice)!"

So which mom give the best advice, Lindsay's or Wilmer's?

<hr>

PatrickvD
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:22 pm Post subject:

I agree Lindsay has talent but it depends on the script. I didn't like any of the disney-remakes she was in. Well, Freaky Friday was okay. In Mean Girls she was great.

<hr>

Luke
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:34 pm Post subject: Re: Wilmer's Mom gets in on the act!

2099Net wrote:
So which mom give the best advice, Lindsay's or Wilmer's?

Well, Wilmer's mom did balance two languages. But still, Dina wins by default.

<hr>

• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:18 pm 
Platinum Edition

While I've had a bit of fun with this thread, this is not the sort of news I like to include:

http://www.kget.com/entertainment/music ... D67CEF248D

Lindsay Lohan Back in the Hospital

Teen actress Lindsay Lohan is struggling to stay healthy after another trip to the hospital with chest pains.

The pretty redhead was admitted to the hospital last fall with severe exhaustion and spent a week recovering, and now it looks like her busy schedule and family problems are upsetting her health again.

Lohan, who is in the middle of a family feud as her mother Dina and father Michael fight a bitter divorce battle, was given sinus and chest X-rays due to a bout of bronchitis on the set of her new movie 'Just My Luck,' where the busy actress has been putting in 17-hour days.

The 18-year-old star's publicist confirms, "Lindsay has been under the weather."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:50 pm 
Limited Edition

She turned 18? Wow, I thought she was still 17. I hope she feels better. Having chest pains is no fun. She's working hard in the 17-hour days. Poor Lindsay. I hope she gets well soon.

Thanks for the link and article 2099net.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:33 am 
Platinum Edition

Lindsay's getting a Barbie doll made. Yadda Yadda Yadda.

Now on with the main news:

Lindsay Lohan's Father Arrested For DWI

The father of teen movie star Lindsay Lohan was arrested Saturday, charged with driving while intoxicated following after a fiery car crash on Long Island, police said.

Michael Lohan, 44, of Laurel Hollow, was driving south on Cold Spring Road in Syosset at about 12:15 a.m. when his 2005 Volvo left the roadway and struck a pole, said Nassau County Police Sgt. Patricia Scalzo.

http://1010wins.com/topstories/local_st ... 81037.html

Really. If the Lohan family were in a TV soap opera, nobody would believe it!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 422 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22  Next