This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Hilary Duff is now in the spotlight...for talking about Lindsay Lohan.
Duff: "Lohan Started Feud"

Actress Hilary Duff has hit out again at teen rival Lindsay Lohan, blaming the Mean Girls star for starting their feud. The pair have been at each other's throats since Lohan, 18, discovered Duff was dating her ex-boyfriend, singer Aaron Carter. But Duff, 17, insists Lohan's jealousy is behind the bickering. The A Cinderella Story actress says, "The thing is, it's all so childish and immature. This all started because we both dated Aaron Carter, and she went around telling everybody that I was a horrible person who had stolen her boyfriend. She then got p*ssed off because I worked with Chad Michael Murray after she had worked with him on Freaky Friday. She called him up and said all these awful things about me, which she then repeated to the press. I don't think I can take it anymore. It's so hurtful. Sometimes I feel like I really hate her, which is pretty extreme for me, because I don't hate anybody." But Duff insists she is prepared to rise above the rift: "She's always trying to spread stories about me, but the funny thing is, I know so many stories about her that I could tell you right now, but I'm not going to, because I don't think people should know. I don't want her to get mad at me for telling them. And you know what the funny thing is in all this? I just want us to be friends - that's all."
This story is from, of course, the most respected news source in the world: IMDb.

Let's just hope that Duff and Lohan make amends, or at least that Duff doesn't tell us those 'many stories' about Lohan.

In the words of Smash Mouth, as heard in the very first episode of "Lizzie McGuire":
I seen ya I seen ya I seen ya walkin’ down in Chinatown
I called ya I called ya I called but you did not look around
I pay my I pay my I pay my money to the welfare line
I seen ya I seen ya I seen ya standing in it everytime

Why can’t we be friends (4x)

The color the color the color of your skin don’t matter to me
As long as as long as long as we can live in harmony
I kinda I kinda I kinda like to be the president
And I could and I could and I could show you how your money’s spent
Why <i>can't</i> we be friends?!
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Luke wrote: This story is from, of course, the most respected news source in the world: IMDb.
LOL.

Someone should handcuff the two together and leave them stranded in the Gobi Desert for two weeks. If that doesn't make them friends, nothing will. God, it's so pathetic how far this "feud" is going. Really really pathetic, IMO.

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

The Duff One wrote:It's so hurtful. Sometimes I feel like I really hate her, which is pretty extreme for me, because I don't hate anybody
Er. So if you feel like you really hate her, doesn't that mean you do hate her?

Oh and everybody has to hate somebody. Look at everyone here who hates Eisner!
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

rotfl Man thats my response to everyones comments. I think these girls are both missed up one is a bit more talented then the other but none the less they both have talent. Now would'nt it suck for Ms.Duff who is so tired of being hated if Lohan losses her role in the New herbie movie and it goes to her.
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

I think it should go to Raven! Just to annoy them both even more.
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

I should make a story and make a movie called Fatal Enemies starring
Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. I wont need stunts since im sure both parties will be willing to do their own stunts!

The Story is about 2 girls who have a rivalry. without knowing they board the same flight to south america and the plane crashes on the andes. when they wake up and find each other ::plays kill bill soundtrack:: well that's the beginning ...........
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

MickeyMouseboy wrote:I should make a story and make a movie called Fatal Enemies starring
Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. I wont need stunts since im sure both parties will be willing to do their own stunts!

The Story is about 2 girls who have a rivalry. without knowing they board the same flight to south america and the plane crashes on the andes. when they wake up and find each other ::plays kill bill soundtrack:: well that's the beginning ...........

rotfl rotfl rotfl Oh my god that would be so FUNNY!!! I mean really and for even bigger kicks we should just add Amanda Bynes and Raven in the movie hahahaha wouln'd that be something????
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

A Lohan landslide of news and gossip!
GQ Cover: Lindsay Lohan Isn't Teasing

"The Girl Can't Help It," by Robert Moritz, page 276 In a town of reed-thin, blond-haired waifs, the untamable Lindsay Lohan is a refreshing throwback to Hollywood's golden age. West Coast editor Robert Moritz discovers that with her Ann-Margret, pinup-girl looks and her sizeable talent, this girl is built to last.

I guess Linday's mom, Dina, must be OK with this (just like she's OK with Wilmer), even though it's quite raunchy. :thumb: I wonder what Wilmer thinks about it?
Lindsay Lohan goes 'Burger-licious' for Heinz Ketchup

Teen actress Lindsay Lohan is going 'burger-licious' after having been signed on as the new face of the popular Ketchup brand, Heinz.

She will now adorn the stickers on ketchup bottles, showing her eating a burger with ketchup smeared on it and it will be accompanied with the catchphrase 'Burger-licious.'
I have it on good authority (Not Really) that Dina Lohan is a big Heinz Ketchup fan, so I would guess she approves! :thumb: What an excellent catchphrase. 'Burger-Licious'. I guess that was worth paying the marketing company multiple-millions of dollars for. :roll:
Lindsay Lohan is not engaged, mom says

Freaky Friday star Lindsay Lohan's mom reportedly squelched rumors her teen daughter is engaged, insisting the gem on Lohan's right hand is a promise ring.

Speculation of a wedding started soon after Lohan's 18th birthday in July when the actress was spotting wearing a ring, a gift from boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, 24-year-old star of That '70s Show, World Entertainment News Network reported Friday.

The couple, whose romance only became public after Lohan's birthday, exchanged promise rings, Lohan's mom said.
Wheee! A news article that actually quotes Dina! :thumb: Now we have the news straight from the horse's mouth! Dina Lohan rocks!
Lindsay Lohan, Tara Reid vying for Paris Hilton's affection!

Rumours are abuzz that both Lindsay Lohan and Tara Reid are vying with each other for Paris Hilton's attention.
The two reportedly had a major row recently over who is Paris' best friend.

According to The Sunday Telegraph, Tara Reid who has been Paris' friend for quite sometime, could not accept the fact that Lindsay was hogging much of Hilton's attention.

At a recent party in Vegas, an inebriated Tara reportedly abused Lohan.

"Tara called Lindsay every name in the book. And things got worse after Tara consumed a few cocktails. At one point, Tara even threatened, 'I'm gonna punch out your lights', to a stunned Lindsay - and Tara meant it," a source was quoted as saying.
Linsay Lohan and Paris Hilton in the same news article? :thumb: Forget Dina Lohan, I wonder how Tinkerbell feels about all this! :o
Lindsay Lohan Meets Boy, Dances In Cage, Flies Home In New Video

Lindsay Lohan is making the transition from movie starlet to club kid — not just in her real life, but also in her first video for her forthcoming debut album. In "Just What It Is," Lohan evades the paparazzi in her quest to club the night away with a boy she picks up on the dance floor.

The video, which will be shot in two weeks, starts by following a red-headed girl getting into a long black Town Car. We don't see her face as the car door closes behind her, according to the video treatment. As the black sedan pulls away, the camera pans over to show a black Suburban emerging from the doors of a warehouse. In the distance, we see photographers crowding the black sedan, which we now realize was a decoy, and that the real Lindsay is in the SUV limo, which pulls away in the opposite direction.
Sadly, neither Dina Lohan, Paris Hilton or Tinkerbell are mentioned in the article. Sorry I gave away the plot.
Lindsay Lohan almost hit by billboard

A billboard , which was hanging buy a chain, swung towards the 18-year-old star, missing her by only inches.

An insider reveals, "Lindsay burst into tears and said: 'That was so scary.'"
Now, although Dina isn't mentioned, I know that Dina would not be approving of this incident. :down:

Rumours that it was Hilary Duff who tampered with the Billboard have not been proven.
Last edited by 2099net on Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

Lol thanks for all the 411 2099net it was great stuff. :)
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Yeah, thanks for the 411, 2099net! I thought that the last news article was surely a joke, but it's not!

Fortunately, "Lindsay is suffering from no injuries, and is only a bit shaken from the whole incident."

:up: I tremble at the thought of Herbie being only Half Loaded, or even 3/4ths Loaded!
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Luke wrote:Yeah, thanks for the 411, 2099net! I thought that the last news article was surely a joke, but it's not!

Fortunately, "Lindsay is suffering from no injuries, and is only a bit shaken from the whole incident."

:up: I tremble at the thought of Herbie being only Half Loaded, or even 3/4ths Loaded!
It is shocking the billboard incident was not reported on IMDB.COM. The website is rapidly going downhill. :x
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Lindsay Lohan's Dad Pleads Guilty

It turns out Mean Girls star Lindsay Lohan has a mean dad.

The actress' now infamous father, Michael Lohan, pleaded guilty to assaulting a New York City sanitation worker and was sentenced to attend anger-management classes.

The incident occurred in December when, according to the criminal complaint, Lohan lost his temper with a garbage collector who blocked Lohan's car into a parking space on a Manhattan street. Lohan apparently had places to go and slugged the truck driver "several times about the face with closed fists."
:o
But Lohan's rap sheet isn't completely going away anytime soon.

He's also facing an assault charge after slapping his brother-in-law, Matt Sullivan, with a shoe during a family get-together in May. Then there's his arrest for skipping out on a $3,800 bill at a posh local hotel last April. He was released on a $250 bond and charged with a misdemeanor for theft of services.
:o

While not quoting Dina, at least we can deduce how she feels about this with this section:
Last, but not least, Lohan's wife, Dina, has slapped him with a protection order, barring Lohan from having any contact with her.
It would appear Dina prefers Wilmer to her own husband!

Does Wilmer know what he his potentially marrying into? Shouldn't Wilmer be giving his thoughts on Diana and family to the nation, not the other way round?

At least Lindsay isn't turning to crackpot religions in this time of trouble, thanks to Wilmer :thumb:
Lindsay Lohan says no thanks to Kabbalah!

Lindsay Lohan's refusal to wear a red-string Kabbalah bracelet offered to her by Demi Moore seems to have sparked off a rift between their boyfriends.

According to The National Enquirer, Lohan's boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama who is her co-star in The 70's show and beyond, deterred her from getting involved in Kabbalah and dismissed it as the "Hollywood mysticism craze".

To this Kutcher told him that he "he needed to grow up", and so Valderrama and Kutcher crossed swords.
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Talk about your tough quizzes...

Just Myself
Platinum Edition

Post by Just Myself »

Who the hell is that girl on the far right?

BTW, just because I hate Duff, I'm gonna go rent Mean Girls in one hour. :lol:
Cheers,
JM :thumb:
Rebel
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Rebel »

Just Myself wrote:Who the hell is that girl on the far right?

BTW, just because I hate Duff, I'm gonna go rent Mean Girls in one hour. :lol:
Amanda Bynes
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

I'm pleased to report that once again the IMDB.com gossip machine is in top form! :thumb:
Duff Blasts Lohan on New Album
Teen singer and actress Hilary Duff has reportedly hit out at arch-rival Lindsay Lohan in a song on her latest album. The Lizzie McGuire blonde, 17, has been enemies with the 18-year-old redhead since they both discovered they were dating pop heart-throb Aaron Carter at the same time last year. In Duff's eponymous second album, the singer's track "Haters" is aimed at the Mean Girls actress, according to gossip site The Scoop. One insider says, "Hilary thinks that Lindsay has been directing negativity at her for too long." One verse of the song reads, "You're queen of superficiality/ Keep your lies out of my reality." At a later point, Duff sings, "You say your boyfriend's sweet and kind/ But you've still got your eyes on mine."
I think Lohan's album should have a track called "Stuck up whiney girlie brats who have self-inflated egos" on it, aimed at Duff, of course. :lol:
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

And the drama continues.

What cutting song lyrics those are. Any news yet on how Dina feels about this?
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

This whole feud went from interesting to hilarious to (forgive me for using a horrible Duff song) so yesterday to quasi-humorous to drop-it-already-we-don't-care to hilarious once again.

Can't wait for a Lohan album to come out with a song called "Bleach Blonds Suck...and They Swallow"

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

Escapay wrote:This whole feud went from interesting to hilarious to (forgive me for using a horrible Duff song) so yesterday to quasi-humorous to drop-it-already-we-don't-care to hilarious once again.

Can't wait for a Lohan album to come out with a song called "Bleach Blonds Suck...and They Swallow"

Escapay
I completley agree evertytime I come to this thread I leave laughing ters come to my eyes its good stuff. So I guess Ms. Duff is not so innocent sicne she is hitting Lohan in a sonmg which I mean is just has bad its like tlaking behind someones back and having the whole world hear about it. Reminds me Of Justin Timberlake and his whole cry me a river. :lol:
JaneMccoy
Gold Classic Collection
Location: the original jersey trilogy that resides in the land of philadelphia immigrants

Post by JaneMccoy »

the feud is so silly.
they both have acting gigs, record deals, cute boyfriends, people waiting on them hand and foot and plenty of moolah, why focus on a she said this she said that thing.
but then again, if they weren't having this stupid feud, we'd have nothing to laugh about.