This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

From http://www.asmzine.com/
The big MyScene news is the upcoming movie, MyScene Goes Hollywood, in which the characters from the world of MyScene Barbie are cast in a Lindsay Lohan movie. Despite the glamor of Hollywood (and MyScene Barbie's first celebrity friend, Lindsay Lohan doll), the focus of the movie will be the values of friendship and honesty.
I wonder how long until a Paris Hilton doll comes out along with an accessory pack of booze and cigarettes. :roll:

See the doll here:

http://toyfair05.asmzine.com/companies/ ... oto13.html
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
RJKD23
Platinum Edition

Post by RJKD23 »

well, ain't that something!
she comes with detachable feet! :P

i dunno about the doll..kinda odd.
Image R[APRIL.23]K: High School Sweethearts
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

From IMDB.com, more Lohan family wackyness!

Lohan Considers Starring in Dad's Reality Show

Actress and singer Lindsay Lohan has refused to rule out starring in a reality TV show about her parent's divorce - even though she's estranged from her father Michael. Despite media reports suggesting the Mean Girls beauty had snubbed Michael's idea, she would love the show to air on American TV so the public can understand the problems between her parents, Michael and Dina. The 18-year-old says, "As sick as it sounds, a reality show might help, actually. At least then people could get the truth." Michael recently said he would "definitely consider" dropping his fight for a family reality show if his wife - who filed for divorce in January - would drop her restraining order against him and let him speak directly to their famous daughter.
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

I don't know, I turn my back for ten days or so, and poor old Lindsay can't stand not getting any attention, so she does the following:
Lindsay Lohan Misunderstands Concept Of Backing Tracks

Lindsay Lohan, always ahead of the curve in all of her endeavors, wasted no time in getting herself embroiled in a lip-syncing controversy, “mouthing’ her way through a couple songs from her new album on Good Morning America yesterday. Did a hangover make her sleep through her record label’s preparatory seminar, “Backing Vocals 101: You’re Supposed To Sing Over Them A Little”? This latest incident, probably staged for publicity once Lohan’s people discovered that no one actually lynched Ashlee Simpson, immediately sent her reps into “damage control” mode:

“Lindsay sang completely live, the band was live and the background singers were live,” maintained Kim Jakwerth, spokeswoman for Casablanca, Lohan’s label.

Translation: “The band had never held instruments before, Lindsay didn’t sing a word, and even if she did, she couldn’t possibly be expected to know the words because she was lip-syncing to the B-side track from Tiffany’s I Think We’re Alone Now. The album drops today, holla!”
Celebs Pitch In While Lindsay Lohan Jabbers About Her Chest

MSNBC’s Jeannette Walls reports that Leonardo DiCaprio is joining the tsunami relief effort. Bully for him, celebrities care, etc etc. (Apparently, he’s the only one harboring fond memories of The Beach). The Kabbalah Centre, meanwhile, is rushing 10,000 litres of their magical water to the tsunami victims. Rimshot coming: They’ve also pledged 50,000 tons of enchanted Kabbalah rubble, 400 tons of blessed Kabbalah splinters from ruined bungalows, and 15 bags of
of wet sand personally touched by Madonna.

Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, is once again yammering about how totally, 100-percent, like, real her breasts are. Did she mention they’re not fake?

“I developed very late in high school,” the Mean Girls star tells Cosmo Girl. “When I was 16, I still had baby fat. I didn’t get my chest until I was 17, so that made me feel insecure. I used to feel like I had to stuff my bra.”

She’s really doing the readers of Cosmo Girl a disservice by coming up with these elaborate stories to explain away her sudden “blossoming.” She should be preparing them for the realities of life in terms the kids can understand. Like using tales of the Breast Fairy, whom little girls who want big girl careers visit in his castle in Beverly Hills.
Lohan Family On The Rampage

Who needs Cops when we have Lindsay Lohan’s family? Today’s Page Six is overflowing with the wacky antics of Lindsay’s dad Michael and mom Dina. Michael’s agreed to more rehab but still insists he doesn’t have a drinking problem, Michael calls Lindsay’s friends “lowlifes” and “parasites,” Dina drinks her lunch, and Michael claims Dina’s assistant Ann nearly ran him over and—wait, it gets better—threatened to kick his ass. And best of all, Michael takes a poke at the Lohan/Spears Head Liar In Charge:

Lohan blames Lindsay’s publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, for spreading rumors that he’s an out-of-control alcoholic with anger-management issues. “Leslie Sloane is a phony,” Lohan said. “We don’t like each other one bit.” Zelnick declined to comment.

Our hero! The over-under on Michael Lohan getting his own reality show (in which he bounces between the coasts trying to talk to Lindsay while Dina tries to block him) is three months, plus or minus one month depending on the actual length of his time-out in rehab.
and finally
Lohan and Willis hit out at romance reports

Movie beauty Lindsay Lohan and actor Bruce Willis have hit out at reports they are secretly dating.

The Freaky Friday star, 18, is furious about rumours she openly flirted with Willis at the launch party for his new movie Hostage.

And Willis is shocked about claims he pulled down Lohan's trousers to see her tattoo, insisting he met her for the first time at the bash, and is keen to keep their relationship professional because he's producing her next movie, Just my luck.

Lohan's spokesperson says: "She is not interested in Bruce Willis in any way but as the producer of her next film."

Willis' representative adds: "He met Lindsay for the first time at the Hostage launch party and is certainly not dating her."
Mr. Toad
Diamond Edition

Post by Mr. Toad »

he breast fairy rotfl rotfl

I have to admit I don't read Netty's updates often. All I can say is what a pack of losers who have totally lost all concept of the reality of most of the world.
Disneyland Trips - 07/77, 07/80, 07/83, 05/92, 05/96, 05/97, 06/00, 11/00, 02/02, 06/02, 11/02, 04/06, 01/07, 07/07, 11/07,11/08, 07/09

Disneyworld Trips - 01/05

Disney Cruise - 01/05

Six Flags DK - 03/09, 05/09. 06/09, 07/09
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Thanks for the update, Guvna! Now we can have the full title to easily copy and paste into our UD Member Awards nominations! :)
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
RJKD23
Platinum Edition

Post by RJKD23 »

Lindsay's so funny! well the stories about her are! :lol:

pssssh, I think Bruce wants to get some young action since Demi got hers.
Oops, gotta limit to PG right? ;)

But I still can't understand why Ms. Lohan would get a tatoo on her bottom saying <a href="http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/gossip ... 96.php">La Bella Vista’ (The Beautiful View)</a>. :roll:
orestes.
Anniversary Edition

Post by orestes. »

I think her breasts are rea but I don't know for sure since sometimes you can't really believe people. I guess the only way to know for sure is to... hmmm.... yeah maybe I best stop there. :P
<a href="http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=orestes" target="_blank">my wonderful dvds.</a>
Sunset Girl
Anniversary Edition

Post by Sunset Girl »

Mr. Toad wrote:the breast fairy rotfl rotfl
I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning this, but there is actually a song called "The Boob Fairy," where the singer, Deirdre Flint, has a lament to make:

"The boob fairy never came for me
No, the boob fairy never came for me
Though the hip fairy came two times
and the thigh fairy came three
That boob fairy never came for me. . ."

I couldn't help but bring that up! :lol:
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Sunset Girl wrote:
Mr. Toad wrote:the breast fairy rotfl rotfl
I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning this, but there is actually a song called "The Boob Fairy," where the singer, Deirdre Flint, has a lament to make:

"The boob fairy never came for me
No, the boob fairy never came for me
Though the hip fairy came two times
and the thigh fairy came three
That boob fairy never came for me. . ."

I couldn't help but bring that up! :lol:
That sounds like an AWESOME song! :thumb: Pretty much the story of my life! :roll: Why do people like LL get only boobs, while the rest of us only hips and thighs? :cry:
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

Sunset Girl
Anniversary Edition

Post by Sunset Girl »

Yeah, it's a great song! If you want to read all the lyrics you can see them here:

http://www.deirdreflint.com/sbq_boobfairy.asp

I must admit the Boob Fairy was obsessed with me, :wink: but so was the Tummy Fairy and the Thigh Fairy and the Hip Fairy. . . or maybe I'm wrong about all that. . . maybe it was just the Fat Fairy! :lol:

But to get back to topic, I honestly don't know what to think about Lindsey. Let us assume that they are real. . . it's only understandable then that she's going on and on about everyone's suspicions. Celebrity or not, she's still at that age where it's a very sensitive issue.

On the other hand, if she did have the surgery, she asked for all that negative publicity.

I have another song coming to mind. . . it's a parody of Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time," which is entitled "Make My Boobies One More Size," but that's another thread altogether! :wink:
Mr. Toad
Diamond Edition

Post by Mr. Toad »

orestes. wrote:I think her breasts are rea but I don't know for sure since sometimes you can't really believe people. I guess the only way to know for sure is to... hmmm.... yeah maybe I best stop there. :P
Umm how many girls do you know that suddenly ummm how do I put this sprouted at about 17. Can't say I know of any.
Disneyland Trips - 07/77, 07/80, 07/83, 05/92, 05/96, 05/97, 06/00, 11/00, 02/02, 06/02, 11/02, 04/06, 01/07, 07/07, 11/07,11/08, 07/09

Disneyworld Trips - 01/05

Disney Cruise - 01/05

Six Flags DK - 03/09, 05/09. 06/09, 07/09
orestes.
Anniversary Edition

Post by orestes. »

Mr. Toad wrote:
orestes. wrote:I think her breasts are rea but I don't know for sure since sometimes you can't really believe people. I guess the only way to know for sure is to... hmmm.... yeah maybe I best stop there. :P
Umm how many girls do you know that suddenly ummm how do I put this sprouted at about 17. Can't say I know of any.
I know of one who was about 17 but then again I knew someone who was also really, really young.
<a href="http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=orestes" target="_blank">my wonderful dvds.</a>
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

rotfl rotfl rotfl Gosh laughing so hard eyes are teary seriusley this has to be my favorite thread here off topic section. This girl just dosnet stop and the mroe she does the funnier it s. Lindsay Lohan has become a joke. And the part about her lip sining is hysteircal just becasue i remmeber one time swhen she was interviewed she said that the songs on her album were song she would be able to sing live with out back up vocals supporting her and what not. BOO!!!! :roll: Lies and more lies and she needs to drop the bob thing Lol no one cares now moving on....:headshake:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

:headshake:

http://www.indystar.com/articles/0/230646-6700-062.html

Lindsay Lohan admits she has tried marijuana

Lindsay Lohan has confessed she once smoked marijuana, despite insisting last year she was anti-drugs, reports IMDB.com.

The 18-year-old "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star told the style magazine W that she's tried pot but didn't like it.

"I'm not going to deny the fact that I've tried pot. I hated it," Lohan says.

She insists she'd never try anything harder than pot because she's seen how cocaine has messed up members of her own family.

"I've never tried cocaine," she says. "I've seen my father. I've seen how it messes with families, and, you know, it messes your life up."

Lohan will next be seen this summer in "Herbie: Fully Loaded."
zack626
Gold Classic Collection

Post by zack626 »

i hate Lindsay lohan, shes soo annoying she cant sing :!:
RJKD23
Platinum Edition

Post by RJKD23 »

:headshake: Lohan, Lohan, Lohan.
You and your experiments.

we're not here to *bash* on Lindsay, zack626! :P
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Well, Google News had been flooding my inbox with precious, precious Lohan News Alerts, but I've been far too busy to deal with them. I've even been far too busy to post of the Pope thread :o

Anyhow, this one caught my eye:

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,5 ... 29,00.html
Lohan Denies Second Affair

Now teen babe Lindsay Lohan has had to issue another denial after rumours surfaced she's dating a second actor old enough to be her daddy.

The singer and actress is said to be furious at reports she is secretly seeing True Romance hunk Christian Slater.

Press reports in the US said Slater - who recently split with wife Ryan Haddon - had regularly visited her trailer on the set of new movie Just My Luck.

But Lindsay is angry she's being dragged into 36-year-old Slater's break-up, just two months after he filed for divorce.

Lohan's spokesman said: "As far as I know he did not visit her in her trailer. I was told he was visiting the head of photography."

Last month Die Hard star Willis, 50, was also rumoured to be dating the 18-year-old, but both were quick to put the record straight.
Come on Lindsay! Shape up and act like the role model you so obviously are (but don't deserve to be).
DreamerQ18
Anniversary Edition

Post by DreamerQ18 »

It is obvious this girl has some major issues and seems liek she is never going to learn an till she has a real scare. But thats how the world works and Lohan will soon learn. That in the mean time nettys' reports are always so entertaining. :D
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

Maybe she's just looking for a better daddy?