This is the Lohan Report! Boobs and News!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

This is a really funny thread! I stayed out of it because I wasn't at all interested in the topic (which should be changed to...The Lohan Report or something like that). Anyhow, it is something funny to laugh about. "Why not?" laugh about it? Afterall "[Those girls] are one hit teenage drama queen[s]" well except they have more than one hit....lol, my pathetic attempts to quote their music. :P
<a href=http://kramnebuer.dvdaf.com/>My ºoº DVDs </a>
Cogsworth

Post by Cogsworth »

Loomis wrote:Jessica Simpson (overexposed). (Source: Empire Magazine)"
Compared to Lindsay 'One-a-week' Lohan?

Oy vey.
"If it's not baroque, don't fix it."
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Escapay »

Figured I'd post this before netty...

Straight from imdb...
IMDB wrote:Lohan's Dad Blasts Lindsay's "Lowlife" Friends

Teen star Lindsay Lohan's father has hit out at his daughter's "parasite" friends, who he accuses of deliberately ruining his reputation. Michael Lohan, who has agreed to enter a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre within the next three weeks after pleading guilty to assault charges in a New York court last Thursday, claims Lindsay's pals are spreading malicious gossip about him which is wrecking his relationship with his famous daughter. He says, "Her friends are parasites and I said so, so they scorn me. They're trying to put a wedge between me and my daughter. I don't have a drinking problem. We love each other. But the people around her are lowlifes. It's all dese, dem or dose. I have tapes you won't believe, and I'll release them at the proper time." And there is also no love lost between Michael Lohan and his daughter's publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, who he blames for spreading rumors about his alcoholism and anger management problems, reports website Pagesix.Com. He says, "Leslie Sloane is a phony. We don't like each other one bit."
Nothing about Dina's opinion on the matter...

Escapay
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

What?

"all dese, dem or dose." What? What does that mean?

He has tapes? Tapes of what? What is he on about? Let's just say, that outburst isn't doing him any favours.

The man sounds like an idiot. Poor Dina. I know she can do better.

I'm pleased IMDB.com got this Lohan based scoop!
Most of my Blu-ray collection some of my UK discs aren't on their database
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

2099net wrote: He has tapes? Tapes of what? What is he on about? Let's just say, that outburst isn't doing him any favours.
LOL, maybe they're embarassing home movies!

Also, there was a review for Duff's new movie Raise Your Voice. It's worth noting that one of the reviewers said that both Duff and her character can't sing, so why bother with the movie (or something like that, I paraphrased). Roger Ebert said something about how she smiles and smiles and smiles, and an 8x10 glossy would get the same effect as the movie but be cheaper (again, I'm paraphrasing, as I don't think the review is worth quoting).

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Lindsay Lohan sure knows how to milk publicity. Really, for such an inconcequental actress, she can sure play up to the media, including our beloved IMDB.Com!
Lohan Rants on the Radio

Teen actress Lindsay Lohan called into a Los Angeles radio show yesterday morning to slam "upsetting" rumors being spread about her. The Mean Girls star broke up an interview between rocker-turned-TV host Mark McGrath and American Idol star Ryan Seacrest to rant about her treatment in the press. Lohan dismissed speculation about her family troubles as well as partying ways that are reportedly wrecking her acting career. She said, "That's not true. It's so upsetting." And when Sugar Ray singer McGrath offered his support, an angry Lohan snapped back, "I don't need support. This is all bulls**t." The actress also weighed in on her father Michael Lohan's legal troubles - the family patriarch has just dropped charges he filed against his wife Dina, claiming she tried to run him over in her car after a series of family rows. Lindsay admitted, "It sucks so much. He's my father and I love him to death but he's not acting rationally right now." Meanwhile, on Howard Stern's morning radio show, Michael Lohan confirmed he was dropping all charges against his wife, "so the kids don't through this anymore".
You know what they say, no publicity is bad publicity, and Lohan is keeping herself in the spotlight!
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Lindsay Lohan getting in a lather for TV show
The ubiquitous Lindsay Lohan will turn up on Fox next month.

Lohan, who when not starring in movies usually toplines gossip columns, will guest-star in an episode of "That '70s Show," to air Nov. 17 at 8 p.m.

She'll play a new client, Danielle, at the beauty salon where Fez (Wilmer Valderrama) works as a shampoo boy.

For those who may have missed the news, Lohan and Valderrama are a couple in real life, so it's safe to imagine he may have already practiced the shampoo scene.

During the episode, Fez consoles Danielle about her boy problems.
We know Dina approves of this! :D
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

I've missed the last few days.

Let me see if I've got this straight.

Dad - Hates Lindsay's friends. Checking into drug/alcohol rehab. Has tapes. :headshake:
Mom - Tried to run Dad over. Approves of Fez. :twisted:
Lindsay - Doesn't want Mark McGrath's support. Uses shampoo with Fez...alone...privately. :huh:
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Grrr! ... Lindsay Lohan: 18 Going on 40
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134443,00.html
Jack
Collector's Edition

Post by Jack »

Linzy Lon already middle aged . . . Grrr!
Thanks for the article, Luke . . . Grrr!
It was a good read . . . Grrr!
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

A small blurb at imdb mentioned that Lindsay Lohan is the 200th Celebrity to be featured in the Got Milk ads.

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Linday Lohan is a "troublemaker" shocker!
Pop star Aaron Carter has broken his silence about the long running feud between actress Lindsay Lohan and singer Hilary Duff by saying that it is Lohan who is the real 'troublemaker'.

Lohan and Hilary have reportedly become 'sworn enemies' ever since the 'Freaky Friday' star branded the 'So yesterday' singer as a man stealer, after they came to know that both of them were dating Carter at the same time.

Aaron, however, said that he was dating Hilary first, and that Lohan is unnecessarily creating trouble.

"Lindsay is a troublemaker! She always has been, and that's coming from knowing her for five years. When I broke up with her in 2002, I said, 'Goodbye! I don't want any more of you!' She was really, really possessive. I haven't spoken to her in two years," Star magazine quoted Aaron as saying.

"My brother Nick told me to stay way from her. He saw her at a club in LA, and she was really, really rude to him for no reason. Nick said to her, 'I know why you're being mean. It's because of my brother," he added.
Bad girl, dirty girl, hang your head!

but on the plus side

Lindsay Lohan in "Diversity" shocker.
Actors Lindsay Lohan and Mark Ruffalo were among the Hollywood stars honored Sunday night at the 12th annual Diversity Awards.

The gala, presented by the nonprofit Multicultural Motion Picture Association at the Beverly Hills Hotel, gave teen queen Lohan its Female Nova Award. Ruffalo, whose credits include "Collateral" and "You Can Count on Me," received the Integrity award.

The Diversity Awards celebrate diverse achievements in film and television.

Also recognized were up-and-coming actors Derek Luke, Kimberly Elise and John Cho. The cast of the NBC's hit sitcom "Will & Grace" received the Favorite Comedy Ensemble Award while producers of "ER" garnered the Favorite Television Ensemble Award.

Sunday's awards were hosted by actors Benito Martinez and Angelica Bridges.
I'm not quite sure how our Lindsay qualifies as being diverse. She qualifies for being "ubiquitous", not "diverse". Still, I suppose it shows even actresses who have parents involved in public slanging matches that would make even "trailer trash" embarassed can go on and do well (inbetween periods of making trouble).
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

An exclusive!

Linday, with her mom, Dina! (Dina looks very thoughtful)

Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Nick and Aaron Carter aren't big Lindsay fans?!

:cry: Poor Lindsay. How ever will she recover! I bet she's probably stocking up on more ciggies as soon as she hears this news!

"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

I don't know how you missed this, JR. From (where else?) IMDb:

Lohan's Dad Plans Reality Show

Teenage actress Lindsay Lohan is furious her estranged father Michael is planning a reality show about his scandalous life, pals claim. The Freaky Friday star's dad decided his life was interesting enough for a show, after he was accused of running over Lohan's mother and was forced to enter a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre. He is now in talks with his lawyer and a private investigator to get his own fly-on- the-wall TV series. Lohan's close friend says, "She's worried he'll embarrass her with his unpredictable antics."
MickeyMouseboy
Platinum Edition

Post by MickeyMouseboy »

omg this is so much drama over stupid stuff lol :lol:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

Luke wrote:I don't know how you missed this, JR. From (where else?) IMDb:

Lohan's Dad Plans Reality Show

Teenage actress Lindsay Lohan is furious her estranged father Michael is planning a reality show about his scandalous life, pals claim. The Freaky Friday star's dad decided his life was interesting enough for a show, after he was accused of running over Lohan's mother and was forced to enter a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre. He is now in talks with his lawyer and a private investigator to get his own fly-on- the-wall TV series. Lohan's close friend says, "She's worried he'll embarrass her with his unpredictable antics."
Noooo! I want Dina to have a reality show!

Dina! Dina! Dina! Deeeeeeeeennnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

She should be the next Jerry Springer! "My Daughter is going out with the wrong man!"

Dina's closing thought: "We all worry about the boyfriends our daughters pick, especially when, if like me, you made the wrong decision and picked and eventually married a paranoid, drunken, alcoholic fist-fighter. However, if your daughter picks an actor from a happy, inconcequential TV sit-com, then it is easy to approve their choice."
Escapay

Post by Escapay »

Lindsay in Hospital

Teen star Lindsay Lohan spent her weekend in a Los Angeles hospital after being diagnosed with a "high fever." The Mean Girls actress was admitted to the unnamed hospital late on Thursday and spent three days resting and undergoing tests, according to American news show The Insider. The 18-year-old Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen star is currently shooting family film Herbie: Fully Loaded and is working on a new album.
Don't know how you missed this, Netty.

Escapay
WIST #60:

WIST #61:
2099net
Signature Collection

Post by 2099net »

I turn my back and this happens. It's almost as if she's done it on purpose! Unless that Duff girl has access to biological weapons. In which case, let's blame her. Oh, let's blame her anyway.

Seriously, get well Lindsay! (If you do in fact read this)
jambo*rafiki
Gold Classic Collection

Post by jambo*rafiki »

^^ But Escapay! You forgot the most important part of that story . . . what does Dina think? Is she more upset about the fever, or the fact that the shampooing had to be postponed? WE NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!
"The names Cruuuuuuush. Emphasis on the U. But you can call me Crush."

"Asante sana, squash banana, wewe nugu, mimi apana!"

SAVE 2D!!!!!!!!