DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 422 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:56 am 
Platinum Edition

From IMDB.com
----------------------------------------------
Lohan Blasts Boob Job Reports

Freaky Friday and Mean Girls star Lindsay Lohan has branded Hollywood's new fixations with her breasts "perverted" after rumors emerged she had undergone cosmetic surgery. The redhead actress has been sporting a fuller cleavage of late, prompting speculation over whether she's gone under the knife and had a breast enhancement operation. But as the rumors circulate at a rapid pace, Lohan, who insists her curves are completely natural, wants to remind everybody of one important factor - she's just 17. She says, "Recently, I heard that I've gotten a boob job. I'm 17! It's kind of perverted, but if they're gonna write about anything to bring attention to my chest, why not!"
----------------------------------------------
Well, I'm surprised such speculation hasn't been placed on Ms. Duff by now. Perhaps they're just waiting for alledged sex and drugs stories to do the rounds before kicking into her?

Last edited by 2099net on Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:13 pm 

Recently it has been reported in US weekly and in e! news live that she had one of her breasts popped out of her tank top. That I guess is where all the commotion started from. Personally I think she should not be wearing things so low cut but hey that's the trend nowadays. Show off everything you got a la Britney Spears etc. My opinion of Lindsay is kinda changin lately :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:42 pm 
Special Edition

It drives me nuts that everytime a teen star gets boobs the issue of implants comes up. This is the time when girls get boobs, it's not shocking, it's nature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:16 pm 
Special Edition

People need something to talk about and if there's nothing going on in their own lives they'll talk about how such-and-such female celebrity got implants, how such-and-such male celebrity is gay, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:21 am 
Special Edition

Breasts are a normal beautiful part of a Woman, which she is becoming.
Lets all just be thankful for breasts. :thumb:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:52 pm 
Collector's Edition

Did these people that started this rumor ever take nature into account? Sheesh! Give me a break. Who started the rumor and why?

Lilo: I'm not touching you!
Stitch: TOUCHING ME!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 1:00 pm 
Limited Edition

I'm rather confused here. I had always thought that getting a breast augmentation was for the purpose of denying that you had ever done so.

WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 7:14 am 
Platinum Edition

More from IMDB.com

---------------------------

Lohan's Dad Speaks Out About Family Fight

Young actress Lindsay Lohan's father is speaking out after police were called to the family's Long Island, New York, home to break up a fight. The fracas, between Michael Lohan and his brother-in-law Matt Sullivan, took place at a communion for the Freaky Friday star's youngest brother Dakota on Sunday. Police in Long Island confirm they were called to a domestic disturbance that sent Sullivan to the hospital. Speaking to American scandal show Celebrity Justice, Michael Lohan says, "It was my son's communion. After the communion we had a party. We were having a great time, it was a wonderful day. Then, he (Sullivan) came across the front of the car and he swung at me... and I hit him. He wound up getting, from what I am told, staples in the head. I don't know if it's six or 16, but I defended myself." The actress' father insists he did not start the fight. Lohan says his famous daughter did not witness the fight and has since returned to Los Angeles. He explains, "She's upset. But she's a trouper and she had to do what she had to do."

Somebody seems to have it in for Lohan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:04 am 
Limited Edition

i hate Lindsey Lohan. i also hate Hilary Duff. man i hate any actor or actress that is under the age of 21. child actors are so annoying whenever you watch their pathetic movies that make less than 100 million at the box office.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:13 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

On a deadly serious note... Lindsey Lohan WAS really good in the Freaky Friday remake. That was a good movie, seriously, you should give it a chance. You should also try a bag of FRITOS® brand SCOOPS!® brand Corn Chips for a snack while you watch the movie. What a perfect evening!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:20 am 

I also enjoyed Freaky Friday with Lindsay. I wasn't too sure about it b/c I remember she did a remake of The Parent Trap (one of my all time faves and in my opinion should not have been made into a remake) which sucked. But I gave the Freaky Friday remake a try since I heard it was really funny and it did turn out to be pretty funny. Everybody should give it a shot as well as Mean girls that was funny too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:41 am 
Platinum Edition

While I do indeed hate most "child actors under the age of 21" I do not hate Lindsay Lohan. Or Haley Joel Osment. Or Dakota Fanning. The important reason being these child actors actually have talent - unlike the majority of the spoilt little brats thrust into the public eye (purely to act out their parent's own fantasies) do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:06 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

BriarRose32 wrote:
I also enjoyed Freaky Friday with Lindsay. I wasn't too sure about it b/c I remember she did a remake of The Parent Trap (one of my all time faves and in my opinion should not have been made into a remake) which sucked. But I gave the Freaky Friday remake a try since I heard it was really funny and it did turn out to be pretty funny. Everybody should give it a shot as well as Mean girls that was funny too.

I heard Mean Girls got great reviews... I deffinitely wanna see that one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:01 am 
Gold Collection

GOGOinVegas wrote:
Breasts are a normal beautiful part of a Woman, which she is becoming.
Lets all just be thankful for breasts. :thumb:

That's what I like to hear! :thumb:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 3:31 am 
Limited Edition

Uncle Remus wrote:
i hate Lindsey Lohan. i also hate Hilary Duff. man i hate any actor or actress that is under the age of 21. child actors are so annoying whenever you watch their pathetic movies that make less than 100 million at the box office.

Please clue me in as to what the 100 million dollar mark has to do with whether a movie is great or pathetic (regardless of having a child star in it or not)? Is satisfying the masses with a dumbed down lowest common denominator film the benchmark for greatness. I guess all arthouse films, documentaries etc... should be discontinued so there's more room at the cineplex for Home Alone 5. McCaulley Culkin must be the modern Laurence Olivier due to his box office grosses while Hayley Mills is the feminine equivalent of Pauly Shore (to use your logic).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:52 pm 
Platinum Edition

Uncle Remus wrote:

Wow, hate's an awfully strong word.

One might hope that you'd base your opinion on actors based on their performance, not their age.

-Aaron

• Entertainment Writer & Moderator at DVDizzy.com
• Twitter - @aaronspod

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:01 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

The only I think she blasted were her breasts :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:21 pm 
Platinum Edition

From IMDB
------------------------

Lohan Begs Duff To End Feud

Actress Lindsay Lohan has again pleaded with her teen rival Hilary Duff to end their escalating feud, by reassuring the Cheaper By The Dozen star her career is "going great". Lohan, 17, has been embroiled in a bitter war of words with Duff since they were both dating pop heart-throb Aaron Carter at the same time - but the Freaky Friday beauty can't understand why her nemesis is still fueling the feud. She says, "Maybe she has a problem with me, but I don't think she should. She doesn't need that. Her career is going great."

incidently this month's Empire magazine in the UK reveals Lohan is in discussions to appear in a Herbie/Love Bug remake (as the car's driver) and also in discussions to star in a big screen "I Dream of Jeannie" for Disney.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:43 pm 
Special Edition

Who would she be in I dream of Jeanie? She seems too young to be the Jeanie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

Who would she be in a new Herbie movie? She seems too young to be a love interest to a racecar driver, and too old to play a pint-sized pickpocket who befriends Herbie.

"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 422 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next