My abnormal life: ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!!!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: The Saga is coming to a close, Vindication is coming.

Post by Disney Duster »

Oh, well yea they're still there I just meant you have a new doctor who is the one you are going to and they won't be able to do bad things to you like not give you blood work anymore.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Well, thought I'd share how today went. I went to Carle Clinic to get my bloodwork, and the secretary told me to take a seat to get my blood drawn, but I braught up the banishment and the secretary is, like oh I see that, you can't have it done here. Told her that on the order Dr. Greenberg said to have it, here but the secretary said it's not up him, however she contacted the admin at Carle, and it was the same one, (not the doctor who kicked me out, but the powerless admin who couldn't have a say in me coming back or not) said I could do it, this time. Now I'm not sure if that means it was this time only, so I called my GI doctor in Urbana and left a message saying I was able to get the bloodwork done, but they said they'd do it, this time, so I may not be able to do it in the future.

Now obviously today, I was playing stupid. The trap has been sprung. and my new GI Doctor may not be in charge of the administration at the local carle clinic, but he certainly has more influence, given he's been around. before there was a Carle Clinic in Mattoon. The reason I mentioned myself being banned, and not just going in for bloodwork is A. I didn't want a secretary getting in trouble and B. I want to be honest, not sneaking around to get bloodwork. I want this done right, and I felt honesty was the best thing if things are really gonna change.

( I also wore this shirt today, thought it was most fitting)

https://www.fifthsun.com/media/catalog/ ... z-hc4S.jpg
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Oh, well it's really great you got the bloodwork done at least once. I'm sure somehow you'll get what you need in the future ok. I certainly hope so. And hey, great shirt!
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

I forgot to mention something, I'm on something called Chlorestimine, some orange powder I mix with a beverage of my choice, and it has healed me completely regarding my Crohn's. The proof is I had a procedure and everything came back normal and healed. This powder has healed me and has gotten rid of some of the stuff I've had to deal with for years. This is rather new to me, heck I've even ate a couple salads without any problems like it has in the past. We did reduce my Delzicol to 2 twice a day mainly for maintenance. I'm telling you this is awesome. As far as bloodwork, it's not worth trying to do it at the local Carle Clinic. Instead, if GI Doctor needs bloodwork he'll have me go to my primary's office and they will directly fax the results to him. I'm more at peace with the events from years ago, especially because I wouldn't be as healed as I am right now. The future is ripe with possiblities. So everything is amazing... but.

This year I've been having issues with my diabetes. My blood sugars have been dropping low, yesterday they dropped about 7 times and I could feel myself getting dizzy. Recently I even passed out and fell to the ground. The weird thing is that I'm off all diabetic medications and my sugars are still dropping. Every 2 hours after I eat a sandwich they drop. Keep me in your prayers, for one battle has been won, but another wages on. Which is fine, if God can put me in the places I need to be to get my Crohn's under this well of control, I have faith the same will happen with my blood sugars.

Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I am very glad to hear about the Chron's and blood work being much better now! That is sooooo great!

I am sorry about the diabetes. I hope that gets taken care of just like the other things. I'll pray for you. Be cheerful! :)
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Re: The Saga is Over, but another begins..

Post by disneyboy20022 »

The diabetes settled down at least for the moment, though having some belly issues going on again, however found out wonderful news. The GI doctor wants a blood test done at the local Carle Clininc and apparently the nurse checked, the embargo is lifted, I can officially go to get my bloodwork done if I so choose or need to. Was at college when I found this out and was in a room by myself and hollered as happily as I could YAHOOO!!!

Tomorrow I see a new Dr. but I have heard he's rather strange.

Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Oooooohhhh yay for the blood work and the diabetes! But I hope the new doctor you see is good.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Disney Duster wrote:Oooooohhhh yay for the blood work and the diabetes! But I hope the new doctor you see is good.
Time to come clean about the new Doctor.

I was eluding to the fact I was going to see Dr. Strange in theaters later Friday. Kinda like my April Fool's Joke but it isn't April. But honest it's tailor made for me, I mean I see many different doctors.

Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Oh, I didn't get your joke at first, but now I do! Haha!
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Well, injured my knee, the one that has some major arthritis in it. been limping around college with it, and of course now that my knee hurts, my back is feeling painful too. See the doctor tomorrow.

However, dont' want to focus on that setback, instead, I want to share with you guys something interesting. Long Long ago, I had dreams of becoming an actor, was in several different plays between 6th grade and junior high, one in high school, but when it came time for the chorus teacher to decide who got to be in the play, the teacher said she didn't want me in it, because she didn't think I'd be mature enough and ruin the entire thing, was told I wasn't Good Enough, which is very similiar to the teachers actual last name. So I gave up. However, a couple weeks ago, I found out at college there was theater club and I joined. this has been something I've been nervous about doing but finally did and I found out a week ago what musical the spring theater club is doing : Disney's Hercules. So, gonna take whichever acting role I can get, would like to get Pain, but just proud to be trying this again, and not going to let others who say, well it's not a good choice, go with something safer, I won't be able to handle the musical and college, best play safe. Won't let anyone stop me this time, or let doubt plaque my mind like it did back in 2002

blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Michael, that's awesome!!!!! And your first show being a Disney one! That's wonderful news! Please keep us updated with how that goes! :herc: :clap:
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Michael, that's awesome!!!!! And your first show being a Disney one! That's wonderful news! Please keep us updated with how that goes! :herc: :clap:
s

Yeah, I showed up at the theater club meeting, and we all voted on Disney's Hercules. I know that movie like I know my own mind.

However, won't be able to sing any roles that sing, because I have never been able to read music notes, kinda glorified trauma drama in school kept me out of that in a way. However, there are obvious non singing roles, so I'd love to be Pain, though pronouncing lugubriousness from this scene is proving to be difficult:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mfpiA1bymw[/youtube]

No longer a problem pronouncing it, the magic of YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuB_rvowYFU

Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Sorry about your knee and back. :(

But SO GLAD about your theatre club and play!!! :) You know, I can't read music, but through hearing the music I am supposed to sing, even if I have to practice with just those specific notes by myself before the play or concert, I have been in my high school production of "Into the Woods" as Rapunzel's Prince and have been in concerts and shows that my chorus puts on. So maybe you can sing in the play!
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Disney Duster wrote:Sorry about your knee and back. :(

But SO GLAD about your theatre club and play!!! :) You know, I can't read music, but through hearing the music I am supposed to sing, even if I have to practice with just those specific notes by myself before the play or concert, I have been in my high school production of "Into the Woods" as Rapunzel's Prince and have been in concerts and shows that my chorus puts on. So maybe you can sing in the play!
Well, auditioned yesterday, and casting announcements have happened yet, however I've learned who indeed I will be playing

This is the scene I did to earn me the role, and I'll give you a hint, the guy has a firey attitudie, not a girl or a satyr.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AoAp7ONvqo[/youtube]

Disney Duster

Re: The Saga is Over, but a new door has opened.

Post by Disney Duster »

Oooooh congratuations! What a great job you must have done!
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

You'll be Hades??!! That's awesome!!!!!! Congratulations!!:Did you not feel too nervous during your audition? How did you feel during/after?
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Hades would be really fun to play. :up:
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Well, darn.

Hercules has been put off for another semester. The president of theater club was going to direct it, but couldn't comit to doing it, because of grades and work. He could work as assistant director, but someone not in the play would have to take over, so at first I felt like my dreams of acting were once again, over, a cog thrown into my dream that perhaps was never meant to be.

However, I turned my thinking around. The Hercules Muiscal will happen, and they are going to do a comedy yet to be determined what to do, on April 5th. So, I look forward to participate and be in whatever role I am cast in, and if I don't get a role, I very much would like to be involved in some capacity. :) My dream of acting isn't over, it's only just begun.

Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Aw, sorry it the musical is put off. But I'm glad it's still happening. And maybe the comedy in April will be really great and you'll get a great part! I hope your acting dreams come true!
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Disney Duster wrote:Aw, sorry it the musical is put off. But I'm glad it's still happening. And maybe the comedy in April will be really great and you'll get a great part! I hope your acting dreams come true!

Yep, maybe they will. However, remember I mentioned that knee injury earlier, well good news, it's healed. The Bad news, is that my back is hurting worse than it had been. Thank Goodness I get an epidural this coming Wednesday. This isn't gonna stop me from being in the play at all, just no lifting.