DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:20 pm 
Platinum Edition

My current Avatar is to celebrate How To Train Your Dragon 2 with an artwork of Stitch's likeness to Toothless. It's awesome. Remember Friends, when considering best Avatar for Golden Mickeys, choose you're good old disneyboy20022 :wink:

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:48 am 
Limited Edition

2Disney4Ever wrote:
My avatar is pretty much recycled from my group on DeviantART, but it does have meaning. "2Disney4Ever" was a name that I cleverly came up with to mean "2D Disney Forever". I used the old Walt Disney Pictures logo for my avatar not just for nostalgia, but also because I dislike the current logo. The current logo didn't seem bad at first, but to me it symbolizes today's "New Disney" and how much CGI has consumed them (also, I don't like how much they like putting this logo over their older movies on Blu-Ray and DVD). The previous logo was from the Disney that I still care about and loved growing up, and in it's simplistic charm it represents what I believe Disney is supposed to be: a 2D studio that does 2D animation.

:milkbuds: ... :brick: :scratch:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:58 am 
Collector's Edition

My avatar is in remembrance of Rik Mayall who died two days ago. :( He was my absolute favourite British comedian and I am very sad that he is gone.
I love him in Drop Dead Fred. It is a childhood favourite so my avatar is him as Fred.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:28 pm 
Special Edition

I just changed my profile pic to Rapunzel because my previous Gravity Falls/Mabel avatar seemed very out of place. The gif looks really weird because I had to compress it from 180 kb down to like 20 by reducing the colors and cutting frames, but I dunno...I kind of like the fuzzy effect. Still, shifty eyed Rapunzel. :shrug:

Y'know, I really regret my username choice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:59 pm 
Special Edition

Like the new avatar.

Favorite Princesses, 1. Rapunzel, 2. Ariel, 3. Sofia, 4.Elsa, 5. Belle, 6. Cinderella/Anna

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:17 pm 

I chose Rapunzel as my avatar because she is my favorite Disney character. It's that simple. I may change it later one but it will be another Rapunzel image because I can't get enough of her. :)

Now to make a decent signature...

Tangled wrote:
I just changed my profile pic to Rapunzel because my previous Gravity Falls/Mabel avatar seemed very out of place. The gif looks really weird because I had to compress it from 180 kb down to like 20 by reducing the colors and cutting frames, but I dunno...I kind of like the fuzzy effect. Still, shifty eyed Rapunzel. :shrug:

Y'know, I really regret my username choice.

As moviefan12 expressed before me, I too like your avatar. And like you, I regret my username because I came up with one I like recently. I wonder if admins can change usernames here like on some other websites I visit.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:28 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Nostalgic throwback time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:24 pm 
Special Edition

I decided to change my avatar to that of Flintheart Glomgold, Scrooge's main rival in "DuckTales". He is probably my favorite Disney villain, and I can understand always playing second fiddle (or 2nd best) to someone else.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:26 pm 
Platinum Edition

To pay homage to Robin Williams and The Genie, I found this nice and touching art I decided to use as my Avatar. RIP Robin Williams

Here's a link to the artwork

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 1734_n.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:57 pm 
Special Edition

disneyboy20022 wrote:
To pay homage to Robin Williams and The Genie, I found this nice and touching art I decided to use as my Avatar. RIP Robin Williams

Here's a link to the artwork

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 1734_n.jpg

I think that's a very beautiful and touching drawing you made, disneyboy.

Poor Robin... :(

Love traditional Disney animation? Send your art to: http://2disney4ever.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:12 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Realized I hadn't updated my avatar in quite some time, my new one is a photo of one of my all time favorite actresses the lovely Ms. Jayne Meadows. Have had the great pleasure of corresponding with her in the past through the mail and she couldn't be sweeter to her fans.

Original Photo:

Tweaked it a bit and came up with:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:58 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Just updated my avatar, recently discovered the extremely handsome Marshall Williams. Let's just say my new celebrity crush.

Original Photo:

Tweaked it a bit:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Whipped up a new avatar, of Bette Davis from one of my favorite films Return From Witch Mountain.

Original Image:

Tweaked it a bit:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:28 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

Been on a bit of a roll, created another one from Return from Witch Mountain.

One of my all time favorite stills of Christopher Lee, Bette Davis and Anthony James.

Original Image:

Tweaked it a bit:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:06 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

In honor of the series finale of Glee.

Have changed my avatar to my favorite couple from the show Klaine.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:44 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

In memory of the lovely Jayne Meadows who we lost in April of this year and whom I had the pleasure of being in correspondence with over the years and calling her friend.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:49 pm 
Platinum Edition

My new Avatar is the schedule of events that Make a Wish gave me to the trip to meet Roy E. Disney. This is the only other item besides a book that Roy E. Disney signed. However, there is another name. That name was known as Spencer Breslin who was in several Disney movies. Randomly met him at the pool of where my family was staying at. My mom even got to to talk to a 5 year old Abigail Breslin. They were both awesome.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=5772340C

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:58 pm 
Platinum Edition

I'm in a banner mood for the first time in forever and have made two already (and tweaked an old one):

I made several of the Tarzan/Frozen because I couldn't decide on lighting for Tarzan and one of the images for Frozen. I liked the darker one for Tarzan, but I thought it might be difficult to see the pictures depending on what computer you're using. And I wasn't sure which avatar to go for Frozen, so made all three in case I change my mind. I'm leaning toward the first two. I wanted to incorporate the whole two-sided door image, but couldn't find one good enough with both sisters shown at the same time, so went with one of Elsa. I edited Pocahontas because I remember being incredibly lazy when I made it, and leaving spots around the picture of Pocahontas running, so I pretty much re-made it from scratch with the same pictures (plus one new one--the picture of the ripples Grandmother Willow makes in her pool--and a new avatar). And I lit up the leaves flying around the edges. I put the old set above the new one for comparison.

Unless I love Moana, TP&TF and Frozen sets will be all I make for the post-TP films. I'll probably update this tomorrow, hopefully with two more. I'm starting Sleeping Beauty right now. The old one was a nice concept, but it was trash and I'd like a better one for it. Then Aladdin/Fantasia/TLK before I lose my inspiration. I made concepts for a bunch of films at once two days ago (Cinderella, TF&tH, SW&tSD, Atlantis, and Pinocchio.), so hopefully I'll keep going.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:53 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

I always look forward to seeing new banner deisgns from you, Divinity. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:43 am 
Platinum Edition

^Thank you. :) And since I'm posting anyway, here's the SB set (I'm halfway through Aladdin now):

Last edited by Disney's Divinity on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next