The Share-Your-Dreams Thread!

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

The Share-Your-Dreams Thread!

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I love dreaming, and I love hearing about people's dreams. If you had a cool (or even lame) dream and would like to share it here, then go for it!

Yesterday morning, I dreamt that I was cooking vegetables in a pan, and they caught on fire. I called my husband over, but, the next thing I knew, I was somewhere else, cooking vegetables in a pan with the father from "Boy Meets World". Those vegetables caught on fire. I could have sworn that Lindsay Lohan was in there somewhere, but I just don't remember any more of the dream.
This morning, I dreamt that I was at a store with my husband, looking at "High School Musical" and/or Corbin Bleu shirts. The next thing I know, Corbin Bleu was my stepbrother, and that Martie, the littlest sister on "Life with Derek", was our stepsister. Apparently Corbin's dad and my mom got married. Martie and I were outside late at night, looking at fireflies, and she saw "Tinker Bell". We captured said "Tinker Bell" in a glass jar. It wasn't the Tinker Bell that we all know- it was some fairy who was pretty much all white, but she had brown hair. Then, Martie, "Tink", and I walked back inside and my mom was on the couch, watching TV, and she said "Where were you??? :x", and I said something to the effect that our stepfather knew and he allowed us to go, so it was okay. Then, I went into the bathroom (I tiny bathroom), and I couldn't figure out how to get more light - it was a push-button light, and there either was no light or barely any light. I was still fiddling with the light when Corbin slid the door (this bathroom had sliding doors), and I think he just looked in, and in my dream I felt awkward because I liked him and he was my stepbrother. That's all I remember!
Mason_Ireton
Banned

Post by Mason_Ireton »

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Corbin Bleu as a Stepbro?!.....dang I'd try blaming stuff on him from time-time *laughs* Excellent dream sis, just simpley joyful (alil bit)

yesterday night, I walked out of my hotel in FL (Florida) and the hotel was at Epcot, when I left the hotel to go over and see Epcot, I saw BlackCauldron85 (Amy), Prue and Jasmine1022, alll three greeted me with a hug and we setted off for Stitch's Great Excape, Mickey's Philarmagic then we attend the High School Musical Pep Rally. Late afternoon we rode the "new" Pirates of the Carbbiean then watched Fantasmic. After the show got over.....I woke up
Princess Stitch
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Princess Stitch »

Mason_Ireton wrote:Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Corbin Bleu as a Stepbro?!.....dang I'd try blaming stuff on him from time-time *laughs* Excellent dream sis, just simpley joyful (alil bit)

yesterday night, I walked out of my hotel in FL (Florida) and the hotel was at Epcot, when I left the hotel to go over and see Epcot, I saw BlackCauldron85 (Amy), Prue and Jasmine1022, alll three greeted me with a hug and we setted off for Stitch's Great Excape, Mickey's Philarmagic then we attend the High School Musical Pep Rally. Late afternoon we rode the "new" Pirates of the Carbbiean then watched Fantasmic. After the show got over.....I woke up
Holy Cow! You went from Epcot, to the Magic Kingdom, then to MGM then back to Magic Kingdom, then back to MGM.. I think that might be darn near impossible on Disney transportation in a single day LOL...you must have been more exhausted then before you went to sleep!
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

I keep having dreams of being in high school and not going to class. Thinking... I'm going to get kicked out of school. But... I'm not in school anymore. So, I wake up quite happy. :twisted:

Dreams I remember from the past year also include: revisiting the houses of old family-friends, being in some kind of motel with people I don't quite know for something like jury duty but not really, falling down from very high heights but loving it, trying to move something large gently without breaking it, and some kind of sexual experience mid-session.

My dreams are always incredibly vague. I never remember more than just impressions of them. And when I'm in the dreams, I never experience anything more than just impressions of events. Except a few images, like rooms, or motions- like running through crowded places. For instance, I never feel pain or any other sensations.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

A while back I had this extremely weird dream.

My two cousins and I were at my house. Miley Cyrus,Raven Symone,Alexis Bledel,and Lauren Grahm also lived on my street. My one cousins and I went to the "Gilmore's" house while my other cosuin went to Miley Cyrus's house. So anyway...my one cousin and I went to a local foorball game...so we got there and talked to our friends. We went back to the "Gilmore's" house and saw all these grafitied vans come up. We hid behind this tire swing that appeared. All these heavyset "gangstars" who were wearing bright neon colored shirts came up to my cousin and killed him. Then this like text appeared and said "GAME OVER". I woke up and like...felt weird. LOL
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

Lazario wrote:I keep having dreams of being in high school and not going to class. Thinking... I'm going to get kicked out of school. But... I'm not in school anymore. So, I wake up quite happy. :twisted:
I have the same problem! I always have dreams where I'm back at high school and I either forget my locker combination, forget where my locker is, or am trying to finish homework that makes absolutely no sense as I read it out loud. I also have dreams where I lose my glasses and my vision is blurred throughout the whole dream until I find them. CRAZY! :P
My dreams are always incredibly vague. I never remember more than just impressions of them. And when I'm in the dreams, I never experience anything more than just impressions of events. Except a few images, like rooms, or motions- like running through crowded places. For instance, I never feel pain or any other sensations.
Wow. That's odd. Usually if a sense is involved, I usually feel it (well except smell. I don't remember smelling things in my dreams). Like I once had I dream where I was underwater, and I actually stopped breathing. I'm glad I woke up in time to breathe! That was really scary. Also, sometimes something like an animal or bugs attack my feet and I feel it. Even if someone's shaking my hand or something, I can feel it.

I don't remember dreams as well as I did when I was little. I'll probably remember something vividly the moment I wake up, but then forget most of it later. Usually, if I felt really strong emotions like sorrow, embarassment, fear, happiness, jubilation...stuff like that, I'll remember it really well.
<a href=http://kramnebuer.dvdaf.com/>My ºoº DVDs </a>
Chernabog_Rocks
Collector's Edition

Post by Chernabog_Rocks »

Haha I love dreams too, I have a big dictionary so I can try and interpret them :lol:

This morning I had a pretty interesting dream, I was in Leavenworth, WA. When I got to the hotel, a bunch of UD members were there for a huge get together. Only thing was, I don't know what any of you look like, so your avatars were your faces :lol: :lol:

Other than that, I mostly have nightmares :(
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

Kram Nebuer wrote:
Lazario wrote:I keep having dreams of being in high school and not going to class. Thinking... I'm going to get kicked out of school. But... I'm not in school anymore. So, I wake up quite happy. :twisted:
I have the same problem! I always have dreams where I'm back at high school and I either forget my locker combination, forget where my locker is, or am trying to finish homework that makes absolutely no sense as I read it out loud. I also have dreams where I lose my glasses and my vision is blurred throughout the whole dream until I find them. CRAZY! :P
My dreams almost always involve 1 specific teacher, physically. But he has the character attributes of more than 1 actual teacher I had. I can't remember the most disapproving teacher I had, but the teacher I physically see when I look at him was not actually that guy. And this version of that teacher is much quieter than he was when I had him as a teacher. And the placement of desks and chairs and soforth are different. Now I'm remembering walking up and down the floors (stairs to a higher or lower floor). And going into the library. Recognizing none of the students but some of the teachers. And the aids. The people who always sort of followed the guidance counselors around as though they were attached... Not any by name or look. Just, I knew what they were doing. I felt as though I didn't belong there. And so I just walked off.

For some people (I won't mention any names, grandpa-guy; you know who you are), they can make whatever case they want to - but that's power. School was always just 1 more institution that tried to control a person's mind and restrict their creativity. Most of the teachers were cool, until you had something to express that they didn't like. But my dreams of school are always empowering. I always get to snub those suckers. Because this is after all my life.

Kram Nebuer wrote:Also, sometimes something like an animal or bugs attack my feet and I feel it. Even if someone's shaking my hand or something, I can feel it.
Ooh, I actually did have a bug dream about a year ago. I remember that. I don't remember if I felt anything. I remember that I don't usually feel during my dreams. But I definitely had a strong sense of revulsion. And "get me outta here" - ness.

As for emotions inspired by dreams... guilt is my #1. I always feel my dreams are telling me that I didn't spend enough time with friends and that they harbor some resentments about that. But again, I know my friends were all social butterflies. They didn't need me as much as they needed their own personal space.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

I had this dream a few weeks ago,

I was captain of a large inflatible ship, which didn't look like one. I stayed in a spacious room (all alone), navigating the ship. Most the time I drove kinda slowly, but I began getting faster. Then I started thinking about Jaws and how late it was and how I need to go home soon and starting going to wherever my home (I don't think there was a dock) was. Then, I woke up. The only other person I remember be being on the ship was someone resembled the girl with the red highlights on The Movie Surfers, but she was working on top of the ship.
blackcauldron85

Re: The Share-Your-Dreams Thread!

Post by blackcauldron85 »

*bumpity-bump*

I wish I remembered more details, but the dream I had when I woke up- I don't know if I was with strangers or if people I knew were there, but we literally had to keep finding and hiding the Black Cauldron. The actual cauldron, not the movie. :lol: It was a creepy forest, and I don't know if we had an app or a spell to summon it (something like that), and then we had to hide it (actually cover it with a big grey sheet or blanket) because goblins or something wanted it, and then there was another app or spell that we needed to use to make it vanish?! Cell phones were definitely involved. And Julian, you were a part of it because we were texting! You were helping to hide the cauldron!!!

I am such a nerd, lol, but very fitting dream for me.
Disney Duster

Re: The Share-Your-Dreams Thread!

Post by Disney Duster »

That's such a cool dream and perfect for you!