How To Support the Site

Any topic that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

I just bought my textbooks for school like I did last year. I used the new link on the first post and shopped from there rather than putting the products' codes into the links like before. I hope it worked!
<a href=http://kramnebuer.dvdaf.com/>My ºoº DVDs </a>
daydreamer22010
Limited Issue

Post by daydreamer22010 »

wow, i'm glad i found this! :D
i wish i would have known about it sooner...i buy tons of things from amazon (with my budget permitting, of course)

I know for sure i am going to buy my textbooks for school pretty soon, and i'll be sure to use the link, i've already bookmarked it! 8)

Anywho.. i feel that this needs to be advertised more, seeing as how UD is an amazing site....perhaps a sticky in ALL of the sub-forums??...just a thought :)
Kram Nebuer
Anniversary Edition

Post by Kram Nebuer »

I know I'm not around much these days, especially now that school started, but I didn't forget UD when I ordered my sonic screwdriver (with invisible ink and psychic paper)!!! I hope it went through! =)
<a href=http://kramnebuer.dvdaf.com/>My ºoº DVDs </a>
DaveWadding
Collector's Edition

Post by DaveWadding »

I've been really good lately with rememberiung the Amazon linky. Hope it works.
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Thanks! I'm glad you guys have remembered this thread. (And yes, the screwdriver showed up.) :up:
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

So! I plan on ordering some things from Amazon today (first time in like a year) and I remembered about supporting UD! :pink:

Although I have a question, I was browsing through this thread and I noticed that a few changes are made to the links. So, are the links and information in Aaron's first post accurate? I just want to make sure I do this the right way. :D

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
xxhplinkxx
Collector's Edition

Post by xxhplinkxx »

Well, I waited a long time and no one answered me... I hope I did it correctly!

I made my latest Buffy and Angel purchases through Amazon and (hopefully) also helped support UD!

"Hip hop frightens you, doesn't it....Hmmm...Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate. Hate leads to endlessly posting threads about stupid white people. Hmmmmm....."

I love Siren!
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

Thanks, hplink. As long as you went to Amazon through one of our links and added to your cart during that visit, we should get the credit. I appreciate it!
AwallaceUNC
Signature Collection

Post by AwallaceUNC »

Yeah... it used to be that you had to change the URL with the proper code (thus all the directions in my first post), but that's no longer necessary -- you can now just click on the link (the one at the very top of my first post in this thread) and start shopping!

-Aaron
PeterPanfan
Diamond Edition

Post by PeterPanfan »

Just wanted to say that I bought something from Amazon today (it was only like $12), but I used UD's link! Hopefully I did it correctly. :)
pinkrenata
Anniversary Edition

Post by pinkrenata »

PeterPanfan wrote:Just wanted to say that I bought something from Amazon today (it was only like $12), but I used UD's link! Hopefully I did it correctly. :)
Way to rock, PeterPanfan! :up:
WIST #1 (The pinkrenata Edition) -- Kram Nebuer: *mouth full of Oreos* Why do you have a picture of Bobby Driscoll?

"I'm a nudist!" - Tommy Kirk
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

I ordered from Amazon through the link to support the site....and my stuff is here now...see if it shows up or not...I think I did it right...two of the items was from the marketplace which I think I got it right
1 of: Arthur and the Invisibles (Widescreen Edition) [DVD] - $7.63

Batman Begins Blu ray - $10.49

1 AC Adapter Power Supply Charger+Cord for Toshiba Satellite PA3714U-1ACA for $10.55 cents

and I also just made an order for

The Secret of Nimh - Blu ray for $10.49

All Dogs go to heaven Blu ray - $10.49

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker via the marketplace for $12.99
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

disneyboy20022 wrote:I ordered from Amazon through the link to support the site....and my stuff is here now...see if it shows up or not...I think I did it right...two of the items was from the marketplace which I think I got it right
Sorry to take two months to answer you -- I somehow missed this post until now. Anyway, I just checked and one copy of every item you mentioned did turn up in June's record-low reports. Thank you so much for going through our link! :up:
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

I think this went through the link to support the site

I bought a Ninja Turtles complete series, for $59.99 and The Amazing Spider-Man Blu-Ray for $18.96
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx