Looking to possibly join DMC - a couple of questions

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Gurgi30
Gold Classic Collection

Looking to possibly join DMC - a couple of questions

Post by Gurgi30 »

So I was thinking of joining DMC since there are some exclusives I would really like to get like Escapade in Florence, Weekenders vol 2, and Doug's First Movie. However looking at their website the initial offer isn't very good and none of this is showing up as a possibility to order in the initial order, at least on my phone. So I have a couple of questions.

1. Does anyone happen to have a better code then what is on the site? I know there used to be some very good ones but I can't find any through searching Google.

2. Is their a way to order exclusives in my introductory offer? They have mostly animated classics available when I look and I have them all.

Thank you.
Gurgi30
Gold Classic Collection

Re: Looking to possibly join DMC - a couple of questions

Post by Gurgi30 »

Ok. So I looked at the non-mobile site and it has a lot more selection and I found an offer that gets 7 movies for $22 plus a Mickey blanket and free shipping on the initial order. That seems like a pretty solid deal so I think I'm going to jump in. I haven't been a member in almost 10 years so hopefully it'll go well.
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Re: Looking to possibly join DMC - a couple of questions

Post by Disney Guru »

As you probably know from being a member in the past, remember to log on and decline the monthly title or you will get charged if their are funds on your card on file and you will receive it. Get so sick of people griping about that because they forgot to decline it. Also remember to do your fulfillment of buying 5 dvds at the MSRP within a years time and you'll be fine.
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~