"Escape to Witch Mountain" DMC exclusive Blu-ray

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
ultimatefilmfan
Limited Issue

"Escape to Witch Mountain" DMC exclusive Blu-ray

Post by ultimatefilmfan »

A DMC cast member just revealed that "Escape to Witch Mountain" will be soon be released as a DMC Blu-ray exclusive.

"Return of Jafar" & "Aladdin and the King of Thieves" is slated to also be released in what I would assume is an exclusive as well.

I hope there is another title or two that will be released along with them...time will tell.
Flanger-Hanger
Platinum Edition

Re: "Escape to Witch Mountain" DMC exclusive Blu-ray

Post by Flanger-Hanger »

"Witch Mountain" is something I would definately buy. It would not surprise me if it was released since it's the film's 40th Anniversary this year.

At the very least they should also put out "Treasure Island", "Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier" and "That Darn Cat!" before the end of the year.
ultimatefilmfan
Limited Issue

Post by ultimatefilmfan »

According to the DMC new release list, both "Escape to Witch Mountain" and "Return to Witch Mountain" Blu-rays will be available to order on October 13th.

The same promotion in which "Inside Out" will be the feature title.
justcuttinhair
Gold Classic Collection

Post by justcuttinhair »

ugh, i am so conflicted on buyying these live-action blu-ray releases, because, they are essentially barebones...there are no bonus features and many of the great extras were not ported over from their vault releases..whichi think is a real shame
justcuttinhair
Gold Classic Collection

Post by justcuttinhair »

ugh, i am so conflicted on buyying these live-action blu-ray releases, because, they are essentially barebones...there are no bonus features and many of the great extras were not ported over from their vault releases..whichi think is a real shame
justcuttinhair
Gold Classic Collection

Post by justcuttinhair »

ugh, i am so conflicted on buyying these live-action blu-ray releases, because, they are essentially barebones...there are no bonus features and many of the great extras were not ported over from their vault releases..whichi think is a real shame in my opinion
Disney Guru
Platinum Edition

Post by Disney Guru »

Escape to Witch Mountain and Return from Witch Mountain were released on Blu-Ray today.

As with the other releases the special features from the DVD releases weren't copied over, but I guess for someone that doesn't already own the DVDs they're a good buy.

Here are the artworks.

ImageImage
"I have this tremendous energy. I just loved and love life. I love it today. I never want to die."
~Jayne Meadows Allen~
Nala
Anniversary Edition

Post by Nala »

Disney Guru wrote:Escape to Witch Mountain and Return from Witch Mountain were released on Blu-Ray today.

As with the other releases the special features from the DVD releases weren't copied over, but I guess for someone that doesn't already own the DVDs they're a good buy.

Here are the artworks.

ImageImage
Both of mine are on the way and hopefully in time for Christmas.
My Growing DVD Collection!

http://www.invelos.com/DVDCollection.aspx/Pocahontas

Disneyland Trips: 09/87, 12/08

Walt Disney World Trips: 09/08, 12/09, 06/11, 09/14

Knott's Berry Farm: 09/87, 12/08