DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:18 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

I just joined DMC and I feel pretty good about understanding the various terms and conditions, except the "Featured Title" bit.

If I just joined this week, will I be expected to pay for the August Featured Title? How soon will I get an email about it? Will the email include the link to say "no" to the title (I assume it would, but I just want to make sure).

I just want to know the process of declining the Featured Title so that I can easily do that in the future without worrying about it. I'm fine with the 5 title over 2 years commitment, their shipping rates and the general deals/offers they have.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:27 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

If you log on to the website on the home page there will be a link to either accept or decline. Usually mid month is when the new featured title pops up, that usually when I login to make sure I decline it or accept it if it's something I'm interested in though I'm generally not. I personally stay a member mainly to get good deals on the exclusives when there's something I want or good deals on TV shows.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:01 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Disney Guru wrote:
If you log on to the website on the home page there will be a link to either accept or decline. Usually mid month is when the new featured title pops up, that usually when I login to make sure I decline it or accept it if it's something I'm interested in though I'm generally not. I personally stay a member mainly to get good deals on the exclusives when there's something I want or good deals on TV shows.

Thank you. I just logged in and it says I have no featured title to respond to at this time, which is good!

I joined mainly for the blu-ray exclusives of the live-action classics like Swiss Family Robinson, Pollyanna, Old Yeller etc. I'm also glad to see the number of discounts available as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:14 am 
Platinum Edition

I had canceled DMC a few months ago, after having been a member since 2006, because I had received too many unordered movies in the past year. But, I rejoined a month or so ago...I got a Cinderella Featured Title card in the mail, but it didn't show up on my DMC homepage, and when I called the Automated line, Aladdin was my option. So, I'm going to have to mail in the postcard tomorrow and hope that it gets to Wisconsin in 8 days! Has this happened to anyone else? I'd hate to have my first month back in the club ruined by getting another unwanted movie.