About the available DVDs

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Giygas
Gold Classic Collection

About the available DVDs

Post by Giygas »

I'm thinking about joining, but I have a question. Are there more DVDs available than the ones available in the initial offer? (e.g. Do they have the Tick season sets, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, etc?)
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

not 100% sure about The Tick....didn't really look into that...however Ducktales and Tale Spin is there....and when they have a deal of buy one get one 40 percent off or something its really handy...also they have Ducktales The Movie which is a DMC exclusive title...but they havn't released any DMC exclusives in the past few months....
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
gardener14
Special Edition

Post by gardener14 »

Can anyone help me find The Muppet Show Season discs on DMC. I thought I saw them a few weeks ago, and now that I'm ready to place my entire order I can't find them in the online catalog. Was I dreaming that they were there?
jinkinquackers
Gold Classic Collection

Post by jinkinquackers »

gardener14 wrote:Can anyone help me find The Muppet Show Season discs on DMC. I thought I saw them a few weeks ago, and now that I'm ready to place my entire order I can't find them in the online catalog. Was I dreaming that they were there?
No. You definitely weren't dreaming. They were there. Now that I'm looking on the website I can't find them either. That's strange. I'm not sure if you have to order through the website, but if you call them and place your order I'm sure they could find it for you or give you an update if they have any. In the new monthly packet they sent, The Muppet Show is in there, so I can give you the specific codes if they ask for them. I don't know why they would feature them in the packet if they didn't have them, so maybe it's just something weird with the website. Anywho,

Muppet Show: Season 1 - 4036403
Muppet Show: Season 2 - 5311803
Muppet Show: Season 3 - 5649903

Hope that helps. :)
gardener14
Special Edition

Post by gardener14 »

Thanks a bunch.
FrugalFreak

All the prices red and discounted.

Post by FrugalFreak »

Hello All, New DMC & DVDizzy member here. I want to fulfill my membership ASAP but can't find any titles that are non-discounted in red. How on earth do I buy full priced DVD if they are all discounted? Does it HAVE to be the featured title? I joined strictly for the few titles that couldn't be found elsewhere and that are usually priced $25+ upwards on Amazon and Ebay anyways.

This is type I like and bought on initial;
The Wild Country, Smith!, Ten Who Dared, Tonka, The Music Man , Little Dog Lost, So Dear To My Heart. I love the old Live action films I remember from my youth.
jrboy
Anniversary Edition

Re: All the prices red and discounted.

Post by jrboy »

FrugalFreak wrote:Hello All, New DMC & DVDizzy member here. I want to fulfill my membership ASAP but can't find any titles that are non-discounted in red. How on earth do I buy full priced DVD if they are all discounted?
:wave: Welcome to the fourms

To fulfill your membership without any discounts just follow these few steps.

Click on SPECIAL OFFERS on the left side of the home page, then scroll down to OTHER OFFERS.

This will take you to all the available offers, including the one your looking for.
FrugalFreak

Post by FrugalFreak »

Thanks, Hi Jrboy,

My other offers page is blank.
Giygas
Gold Classic Collection

Post by Giygas »

The Other Offers page was blank for me for the first week or two of my membership. If nothing appears for three weeks, you should probably contact them.
FrugalFreak

Post by FrugalFreak »

I have fullfilled my 4, hope to find some good discounts. I can get the VIP pin.