Trouble with private messages

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Trouble with private messages

Post by Disney Duster »

Hey, when the site told me I had 2 new messages, I clicked and at the top of my inbox it said "You have 2 private messages currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available."

I tried clocking on "Release all on-hold messages" and nothing happened. I deleted a message or two to see if that would allow me the space to view the messages, and still nothing happened.

So I need help with this.
Escapay
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Trouble with private messages

Post by Escapay »

Disney Duster wrote:Hey, when the site told me I had 2 new messages, I clicked and at the top of my inbox it said "You have 2 private messages currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available."

I tried clocking on "Release all on-hold messages" and nothing happened. I deleted a message or two to see if that would allow me the space to view the messages, and still nothing happened.

So I need help with this.
Your Inbox, Saved Messages, Outbox (messages sent, but not yet seen by the receiver), and Sent Messages (messages sent and seen) are each allowed only 30 messages. When they reach capacity, you cannot retrieve new messages unless space is made (that's when the "release all on-hold messages" should work).

Try moving important messages to "Saved Messages" (if it's not full already) or simply copying the text into a Word Document. Anything to help clear the Inbox entirely.

(By the way, check your Facebook PM.)

Albert
WIST #60:
AwallaceUNC: Would you prefer Substi-Blu-tiary Locomotion? :p

WIST #61:
TheSequelOfDisney: Damn, did Lin-Manuel Miranda go and murder all your families?