Search Function Issues

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
Barbossa
Collector's Edition

Post by Barbossa »

Just wanted to start a thread about this and noticed this thread. I too just noticed this. was looking for a particular thread(s) but can't seem to find them. Would be great to have the "search by thread/topic title" feature restored. 8)
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by blackcauldron85 »

Any hope of getting the old search functions back? Even using search engines, I'm having problems finding a thread I'm looking for!
Luke
Site Admin

Post by Luke »

blackcauldron85 wrote:Any hope of getting the old search functions back? Even using search engines, I'm having problems finding a thread I'm looking for!
:wave: Nice to see you posting!

I'm hoping that the forum upgrade that is high among my priorities for January will fix search and all other issues. Probably unrealistic to think that everything will suddenly be as it should be, but the individual version update isn't working for me and I'm hopeful this will address the various bugs and nuisances currently in place.
"Fifteen years from now, when people are talking about 3-D, they will talk about the business before 'Monsters vs. Aliens' and the business after 'Monsters vs. Aliens.' It's the line in the sand." - Greg Foster, IMAX chairman and president
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

:eye: Howdy!!! Sounds good! :)
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

I mean no anger, insult, or condescension when I say all this, but...

This was supposed to be fixed by now.

The search function is a really, really important function. It should be a priority. If you can't figure it out, can someone else like enigmawing or her husband have a go at it? It's just very important.

I say this all with innocence and respect. I just badly want it fixed.