Possible Forum Name Change ?

Feedback for the site and forum: comments, questions, suggestions welcome.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Possible Forum Name Change ?

Post by Atlantica »

Sorry to start off a new thread, but I thought it would be rude to pinch someone elses name change thread with a request of my own !

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I wasnt sure if it was possible, but seeing the other thread put it into my head again ....

I was wondering Luke if it was at all possible for me to change my name from the rather lengthly atlanticaunderthesea to just plain Atlantica ?

Thats what everyone on here refers to me as anyway, so I was wondering if you could make it official at all ?

Thank you in advance if you can :)
Wonderlicious
Diamond Edition

Post by Wonderlicious »

I would e-mail Luke asking about it (tsdvd at yahoo dot com), explaining who you are and why you want to change your forum name. I'm sure he'd say yes, either way.
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Re: Possible Forum Name Change ?

Post by Atlantica »

This is from a veeeerrrry long time ago, so really sorry to bump myself from such a long time passing, but I emailed Luke when the advice was given ( :up: :) ) & something was to be done about it in the new year. I completely forgot about it, and it's popped into my mind again now I'm able to be back on the forum again more so than I was before.

I have tried emailing Luke this morning, but it seems to be bouncing back on me ? I think it may be my email, there seems to be some server issues going on. But the request is the same - please may I be plain old Atlantica instead of atlanticaunderthesea ?

Thank you :)

…and again, sorry to be annoying and bump myself.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

Have you tried to email Luke again? If it's still not working for you, you can also contact him by leaving a message on DVDizzy's Twitter or Facebook account.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Still isn't working for me; thank you for pointing out the Facebook and twitter, I will try one of those now! Is it just run by Luke?
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

Atlantica wrote:Still isn't working for me; thank you for pointing out the Facebook and twitter, I will try one of those now! Is it just run by Luke?
It seems Luke has given you the new name you requested giving it shows you're posting as Atlantica. This is going to be weird because I've always seen you post as atlanticaunderthesea. I'll just make a mental note of it.
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
Atlantica
Signature Collection

Post by Atlantica »

Yes he changed it for me! I messaged him on Facebook and he did it. Ever so pleased, it's what I wanted to be originally but think it was taken.

Please don't forget it's me !! :)