#1 CBS show "Scorpion" Official Discussion.................

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
dvdjunkie
Signature Collection

#1 CBS show "Scorpion" Official Discussion.................

Post by dvdjunkie »

How many of you are enjoying one of the best shows on television? I'm talking about "Scorpion", based on the life of Walter O'Brien who has the fourth high intelligence score at 197 (Einstein's was 160).

Elyes Gabel portrays Walter, the leader of a group of intellectuals that are hired by Homeland Security to help solve problems. The show also features Katharine McPhee as Paige, and as the narration of the show says, she is the normal one that keeps the group grounded as they help her cope with her intelligent son Ralph, played by Riley B. Smith. The group's handler is played by Robert Patrick and with 19 episodes already aired the show has been renewed for a second season by CBS.

Some viewers say that the show is silly, and there aren't people like this anywhere in the world. Others, like me, find the program very down to earth, and the stories seem to be pretty real. Some critics compare it to "MacGuyver", while others compare it to the television series "Mission: Impossible".

How many of you watch this show with regularity (your DVR records it every Monday evening)??
The only way to watch movies - Original Aspect Ratio!!!!
I LOVE my Blu-Ray Disc Player!