Psych!

Discussion of non-Disney entertainment.
katemonster
Special Edition

Psych!

Post by katemonster »

I loooove this show and its coming back January 27! I have a big crush on Shawn and Gus
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

I've never seen this, but I think someone I know said they liked it.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

Really? Yeah you should definitely watch, its like a comedy/detective show blend. The humor is really quirky and fun too, it just puts me in a good mood...
Lazario
Suspended

Post by Lazario »

I don't know what time of the day it's on.
4 Disney Atmosphere Images
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

I saw an episode once and it seemed cool. But it was not until my fiance and I bought the first three seasons on DVD this last November of a sweet deal that I have totally fallen in love with this show! :D
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

Lazario, it premieres next wednesday at 10..

milojthatch, amazing right? Have yall started pineapple hunting yet??
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Post by milojthatch »

katemonster wrote:Lazario, it premieres next wednesday at 10..

milojthatch, amazing right? Have yall started pineapple hunting yet??
Very amazing. Before I got into the show I thought that good tv was dead! Now I'm pineapple hunting and proud to do so! :P
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

-Walt Disney
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

Well we get to try and find it again tonight! I will probably have to DVR it and watch a second time before i actually find it though because i'm just gonna be so distracted by how happy i am that its back on...
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

What have you thought of the new episodes so far? I think last nights might be my new favorite ever, it was just a really funny one and i love how much Gus we got. I do want more Shawn/Jules moments though...
littlefuzzy
Anniversary Edition

Post by littlefuzzy »

I need to get season 3 one of these days.
katemonster
Special Edition

Post by katemonster »

Get it on DVD! But you don't need to have watched the old ones to understand what's going on in the new ones.. It's not confusing or anything. Its mostly just a funny show so you don't need to know all the old storylines...
milojthatch
Collector's Edition

Re: Psych!

Post by milojthatch »

So, by accident my wife and I saw the last episode of Psych, and there was one spoiler that got me really excited. My hope, is that if they do tv movies, they explore this spoiler in it...

In the last moments of the show, Shawn (and a few seconds later) Gus make it up to San Fransisco where Chief Vick and Juliet are over a crime scene. After some explanation that both Shawn and Gus have moved up to SF for good, Vick and Juliet through dialogue reference Monk and connect the two shows into the same shared continuity.

I've been saying for years I'd love to see this happen, and in that last moment, USA did it. Sadly, Tony Shalhoub did not appear, rather it was mentioned that Monk was in the other room. However, how perfect would it be for a Psych tv movie to also be a Monk cross over story? I bet they could get Mr. Shalhoub for that! *crosses fingers*

-Walt Disney