Most beautiful Disney Princesses!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

Most beautiful Disney Princesses!

Post by thedisneyspirit »

Sadly my list is composed of only the original princesses because pretty much all of the new ones have been really plain (at best) if not outright UGLY. :x I do not like this new period of Disney where they pretend that princesses can look unattractive because everyone knows that a fairy tale princess is always the most beautiful girl/woman in the land. It is shocking and disturbing the way Disney goes after physically attractive people and skinny girls and puts us down for caring about our looks. Thankfully the REAL princesses will always exist and are also the most popular because little girls (and boys) everywhere know they are special for their looks. Bless their souls. :up:

GORGEOUS TOP TEN :P - you cannot get anymore etherally beautiful than these girls here who are the most beautiful of the beauties. Make sure to befriend women who resemble them because that means you are in the presence of a true princess.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rapunzel and Anna are just pretty but not deserving of their far more handsome partners. Elsa could totally steal away Kristoff from Anna and I would watch. :lol: Rapunzel would be higher but she ruined her hair for that hideous cut!! :x She had disrespected brunette girls everywhere with that look. :down:

I didn't bother with Raya after being told she is a total Mary Sue but I think she is gorgeous looking from resembling Pocahontas. Haven't seen enough to be sure. :?

The other girls I did not mention do not even deserve to be named because I think they are such a blemish on princessdom. Pray for the day there is new management at Disney that does not demean young women for caring about their looks. :idea:
Disney Duster
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Most beautiful Disney Princesses!

Post by Disney Duster »

Didn't you say once you are a "thick girl"?
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

Hello! :wave: Thank you so much for contributing to my thread. If you would kindly read my introduction post in the below link you will understand the situation. You must be referring to the former occupant of this account who is not me but my sister who has lost interest in all things Disney. You may rest assured that I am anything but thick (in every way :wink: ) and if you would be as kind as to never label me with such a pejorative again, I would be much obliged! Thank you and God bless you.
https://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=180
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

If Rapunzel looked like this in her movie, then WOW :o I would have to add her to my top TEN BEAUTIES list for sure!! God bless the Japanese for remembering what true beauty looks like.

Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

The word "thick" is not a pejorative especially when your sister used it to describe herself.
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

It is a pejorative to me so I will kindly ask you to never use it to refer to me again. If you told me there was a word you did not like I would respect your wishes and not call you that. I ask that you do the same. And I am not my sister and I do not agree with her standards. Never judge an individual by their family members for we are all different even as we are linked in our basic humanity. God bless you.
Disney Duster

Post by Disney Duster »

Fair. I won't call you that, then.
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

I forgot that Anastasia is now a Disney Princess as well!!! Easily put her in my top ten most gorgeous list! Her eyes are to die for.