Which Disney Princess looks most like you!

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
thedisneyspirit
Anniversary Edition

Which Disney Princess looks most like you!

Post by thedisneyspirit »

I am most like Belle because I have brown hair like her and also dark eyes. Belle is the icon for the generation who needed a brunette to look up to and not the basic blonde we always see.

My bestie looks like Snow White because she has short dark hair although she is not as plump.

Another bestie of mine is tan-skinned for her Algerian background and she is a stunning beauty. Everyone says she should play Jasmine and Pocahontas and I agree.

God bless all the beauties in the world who resemble Disney Princesses. A fairy godmother is smiling down on you and you deserve a crown for Walt was thinking of you when he made his princesses. :) My heart goes out for all the little girls (and boys) who do not have the looks to be princesses but that's simply the way of the world. Not everyone was meant to be a royal beauty. If everyone could look like a princess then it would not be a special thing so I feel joy in my heart whenever I see a girl (or boy) who resembles a princess because they are one of Walt's chosen.