DTV Sequels ?

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DisneyFan97
Anniversary Edition

DTV Sequels ?

Post by DisneyFan97 »

Is it bad i own all the DTV Sequels on DVD (expect There 2 ) :( :shock: ?

Am i horroible Disney fan for endorsing thers movies ? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is it wrong ?

I have heard so many people hate on them :cry:

But i own them beacuse i like the Voice Actors, and i am Autistic And voice acting is my special interest !

I am a bad Disney fan or even a bad movie fan beacuse of this ? :? :( :cry:

I bought most of them secend hand by the way.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Re: DTV Sequels ?

Post by Farerb »

No, you're not a bad Disney fan for liking the DTV sequels even if most don't.
Enjoy them.
DisneyFan09
Platinum Edition

Post by DisneyFan09 »

No, you`re not stupid at all, DisneyFan97. Just because you like something that`s is considered as bad, doesn`t make you stupid. Even I happen to like some of them (yes, I`ll admit it). Some of them even are my guilty pleasures.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

No. I own a few of them and get some minor enjoyment out of them. Bambi and the Great Prince, Twist in Time, and Ariel's Beginning have decent animation, for example. Then there are random songs I like from the sequels, like "There Is Life," "At the Ball," "I'll Try," "I Remember," etc. I like the majority of the songs from the Aladdin sequels, The Enchanted Christmas, and Simba's Pride. I actually don't mind the stories for the Aladdin sequels (which I lump with the series), The Enchanted Christmas, and Simba's Pride either. TLK 1 and 1/2 is actually pretty funny at moments. And while Return to the Sea is really bad, imo, I still love having more of Pat Carroll.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
rodrigo_ca
Special Edition

Post by rodrigo_ca »

Not at all. You enjoy what you enjoy. I guess we all wanted Disney to release only masterpieces, but we can't deny the DTV movies are already out there. And to be honest, even I can find some enjoyement in a lot of them. Guess life could be better if we all started to appreciate the goods instead of only criticizing the bads.
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

I agree with everyone else- there's nothing wrong with liking the sequels- Disney is about bringing joy into our lives, and if these bring you joy, then that's wonderful!

I love Return to the Sea, and I know that most don't like it (my own husband!) but it brings me joy. I think there can be something positive to be found with all of the sequels. And I agree- a lot of the music is really good in them. It's fun going on further adventures with characters we care about!
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

^ The humor between Morgana and Undertow does make me laugh. Melody is a cute character even if the storyline was a bit too much re-tread.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"