DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 3:26 am 
Gold Collection

Hi there

So recently due to upgrading my PVR, I unfortunately lost recordings of various Disney shows that I Had saved on there. As TV is currently In an ever-changing landscape, it is rather unfortunate that this involves the lack of commercials, which help pace out and Add to the overall Experience, providing things such as the news and advertisements of what was going on in the world at the time, to providing moments of brevity and helping build up suspense and engagement, which is after all how and why television is structured the way it is. Therefore, if anyone reading this has any access to any of the English speaking versions of any of the following shows with commercials built into them that they could possibly upload or provide a link to, it would be truly gratefully appreciated. I am aware that some of the Channel websites May still have them, but these are a couple of years old, so I don’t think they are still airing on there, but just anyway that I could get access to the following with commercials will again be truly gratefully appreciated. And yes, I’ve tried YouTube and what was available on demand on my Canadian Bell Fibe TV service.

The shows that I am looking for are as follows:

All of tangled the series season one, including tangled before ever after
The last eight episodes of miles from tomorrowland season two
All of ravens home season one
All episodes of Sofia the first from pirate away to the last episode before Forever Royal
All of once upon a time season seven
All of the gifted season one and episodes 1 2 4 7 and 11 of season two
All of season one of Cloak and dagger

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:17 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

I like watching commercials on uploads of older programming, so I understand the appeal. However, Disney probably frowns upon people uploading tv airings of their shows online, especially the really recent shows.

All of the shows you mentioned are available on Disney+. Sans commercials, obviously, but subscribing to D+, buying them digitally or getting the DVDs is the only way to really watch those shows legally.