Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A-Force
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:19 pm 
Platinum Edition

Quote:
We Got This Covered has heard that an A-Force movie is in development. Our sources – the same ones who revealed the She-Hulk show back in April and Black Knight being introduced into the MCU during the same month, both of which are now confirmed – tell us that Kevin Feige is planning an all-female team-up film, based on the group that first appeared in 2015 in the comics.

The line-up, we’re told, will include Valkyrie, Jane Foster’s Thor, Captain Marvel, Miss America and She-Hulk, among others. Jennifer Walters is typically the leader of A-Force and, sure enough, we’ve been informed that the She-Hulk Disney Plus series will be the first step towards the formation of the team. What’s more, they aim to have a female writer and director helm the project.
Source: https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/afo ... -valkyrie/

Post subject: Re: A-Force
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:11 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

I was hoping we'd see She-Hulk on the big screen somehow so this is perfect, especially alongside Carol. And I love the rest of the team too, especially Kamala's addition. I'm not sure if Carol will pop up in her show or not so this might be their first ever interaction. I'm glad that Disney is using their Disney+ shows to introduce characters who will eventually show up in the movies.

Too bad, Jessica Drew couldn't be a part of the team but I guess Sony is to blame for that. I wonder if Monica Rambeau might be added though, considering her relationship with Carol and the fact that she'll pop up in Wanda/Vision.