Disney Infinity

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Disney Infinity

Post by disneyboy20022 »

http://www.youtube.com/embed/96U2gkgK0o4

Now this is a game I will be investing in. This is sorta what I was hoping Disney Universe would be. I'm very excited for Disney Infinity coming.
Last edited by disneyboy20022 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
PatrickvD
Signature Collection

Post by PatrickvD »

I was just gonna post this. I just saw the trailer.

Seems like a big ambitious plan. I do hope they will add more Disney characters over time though. Seems a bit heavy on the PIXAR and Pirates side.

Good to see they include Wreck-It Ralph though.
miklc
Gold Classic Collection

Post by miklc »

PatrickvD wrote:I was just gonna post this. I just saw the trailer.

Seems like a big ambitious plan. I do hope they will add more Disney characters over time though. Seems a bit heavy on the PIXAR and Pirates side.

I thought that as well, why isn't there more classic Disney characters. Other than that it seems like quite an intriguing idea...if there were more worlds and characters :P
I love The Little Mermaid and Ariel
Prince Edward
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Edward »

A good idea, but the graphics does not look that great. And to much Pixar, not enough Disney. Hopefully we will see some more characters and worlds in the game besides those in the trailer, or hopefully Disney will release more content later for downloading.
Last edited by Prince Edward on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Disney-movies: Snow White, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, Tangled, Frozen, Pirates, Enchanted, Prince of Persia, Tron, Oz The Great and Powerful
disneyboy20022
Signature Collection

Post by disneyboy20022 »

I bet more will be added in time
Want to Hear How I met Roy E. Disney in 2003? Click the link Below

http://fromscreentotheme.com/ThursdayTr ... isney.aspx
Lnds500
Anniversary Edition

Post by Lnds500 »

meh..

milking all the way. I expected something far more ambitious

(didn't we already have a thread about this?)
Prince Edward
Anniversary Edition

Post by Prince Edward »

I have to buy this and give it a try, so I sure hope so^^
Favorite Disney-movies: Snow White, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, Tangled, Frozen, Pirates, Enchanted, Prince of Persia, Tron, Oz The Great and Powerful
disneyprincess11
Diamond Edition

Post by disneyprincess11 »

PatrickvD wrote:I was just gonna post this. I just saw the trailer.

I agree. There was TOO much Pixar. Where was Cinderella, Pinnochio, Quasimodo, Peter Pan, Alice etc.? I quickly got bored with the Incredibles and Jack Spparow! I was relieved on WI Ralph though.
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

PatrickvD wrote:Seems a bit heavy on the PIXAR and Pirates side.
They need to include characters from Marvel and Lucasfilm if they want this to be a success.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
RodryCroft
Gold Classic Collection

Post by RodryCroft »

Funny, it's named DISNEY INFINITY and on that trailer only appears "out of Disney" charactetrs.... well... if Tangled world, appears it means Rapunzel will be there =/
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

I'm so excited for this!

And I'm sure all the other characters are coming, in due time! This seems like a hugely ambitious project that will hopefully evolve over several years.

My biggest thought was... where's MICKEY?!? I can't wait to see what characters come to this... honestly, I'm most excited for the figures. I want BEAST!! Also, I hope they take advantage of some of the characters that don't always get a lot of attention. The Gargoyles! The Black Cauldron!

And imagine all the villains!! Gah! So many possibilities here.
bruno_wbt
Anniversary Edition

Post by bruno_wbt »

Additional characters include Mike Wazowski, Randall, Hector Barbossa, Davy Jones, Mrs. Incredible, Syndrome, Dash, Violet, Woody, Jack Skellington, Agent P, Rapunzel, Anna (Frozen), Ice Queen (Frozen), Sorcerer Mickey, Tow Mater and Francesco Bernoulli.

At launch for ‘Disney Infinity,’ a Radiator Springs playset from Disney/Pixar’s Cars will be available complete with Lightning McQueen and Holly Shiftwell. Future expansion packs will include: The Lone Ranger with the Lone Ranger and Tonto; ‘Toy Story in Space’ with Jessie and Buzz Lightyear; and ‘Phineas and Ferb’ with Phineas and Ferb.

Read more: StitchKingdom.com -
StitchKingdom.com - The #1 unofficial source for news on Disney
Kraken Guard
Special Edition

Post by Kraken Guard »

If they REALLY wanted to allow mass amounts of freedom, make the villains playable characters, like Maleficent or Frollo. :P

... And include the Horned King.

... A shame that it'll most likely be exclusive to PlayStation 3, Wii or whatever crazy game counsels they have now. Would have really liked if it was for the Computer.
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

Kraken Guard wrote:... A shame that it'll most likely be exclusive to PlayStation 3, Wii or whatever crazy game counsels they have now. Would have really liked if it was for the Computer.
It is for the computer. It will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, and Mobile devices.

And yeah, the villains would be really awesome.
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

RodryCroft wrote:Funny, it's named DISNEY INFINITY and on that trailer only appears "out of Disney" charactetrs.... well... if Tangled world, appears it means Rapunzel will be there =/
That's what I thought, too. And the graphics are bleh. Not interested.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

Disney's Divinity wrote:And the graphics are bleh. Not interested.
Bleh?? I think the designs are incredibly appealing. I want to see every Disney character ever designed this way.
Kyle
Platinum Edition

Post by Kyle »

To those wondering why there is such a bias in favor of Pixar here, I believe it was iniitally pitched as a Pixar only thing, then later expanded to include everything under the Disney umbrella, so they are still probably finalizing many of the Disney designs.

I'll keep an open mind, but if they force to to buy these toys ala Skylanders I wont bother. I don't mind it as an option but I don't have the money to put into that kind of gimmick to get the full experience.

I don't like the designs too much. I think its because they had to design them in a way that would be easier to make into a toy. Its the same reason I don't care much for Skylander's art style.

I wonder if the portal thing will be needed for the Wii U version, seeing as the gamepad has NFC built in.
Maerj
Collector's Edition

Post by Maerj »

I like it, looks like fun! They need to add Tron characters, right away! It would make sense. (They need to bring back Tron Uprising while they're at it, incredible show!)
Sotiris

Post by Sotiris »

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zlKD1l-5aus" frameborder="0"></iframe>
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SWillie!
Collector's Edition

Post by SWillie! »

That title card is fun. Sotiris I'm interested to hear what you think about Infinity. I definitely agree that they need to get Star Wars and Marvel in there as soon as possible.