The Marvel That Never Was

All topics on all things Marvel.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

The Marvel That Never Was

Post by blackcauldron85 »

14 Canceled Marvel Movies And TV Shows That Would've Been Amazing, And Why They Were Axed https://buzzfeed.com/kristenharris1/mar ... vies-shows

Drax + Mantis!!!

And that really sucks about the Squirrel Girl cartoon. :(. Oh yeah, I remember the canceled Deadpool show- that would probably have been epic.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: The Marvel That Never Was

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Channing Tatum as an X-Men character is an ingenious idea. A real shame it didn’t finish. Donald Glover as Deadpool could’ve been fun, I guess? Poor Glover, I think he wanted to play Spider-Man, too, before it was given to Holland instead. Hopefully he gets to play a star player in a Marvel film one day.

Chadwick Boseman wasn’t just a tragedy for losing what seemed like a nice person and a great actor in general (I enjoyed nearly everything I’d seen him in), but also a tragedy for Marvel specifically. His character would’ve boosted their properties for years and years.

I would watch a spinoff with Drax and Mantis, but I can understand why that one didn’t happen. I really hope GOTG3 isn’t the end of the Drax character… I thought the group would continue to be together for as long as that franchise goes on… Well, anyway, I do hope they develop Mantis more in GOTG3—although I kind of expect Star-Lord and Thor bickering to be the main focus of that film (and I’ll love it, lol).

The part about showrunner Kevin Biegel saying Disney cancelled his project because it was “too gay” is another for the pile in the LGBT thread. Along with the to-do over that Star Wars film a year or two ago (maybe three years ago?).
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"