A Goofy Movie 20th Anniversary

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
DisneyFan97
Anniversary Edition

Re: A Goofy Movie 20th anniversary

Post by DisneyFan97 »

Who does Florence Stanley voice in this ?

I really want to know !!
D82
Signature Collection

Post by D82 »

DisneyFan97 wrote:Who does Florence Stanley voice in this ?

I really want to know !!
According to this website, she voices the waitress who serves Goofy and Max in this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22zJAXCb-eQ
Sotiris
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Sotiris »

Carole Holliday was the one who designed Roxanne from A Goofy Movie.
“Because of the things that I was doing on The Little Mermaid, because of Jamie, it’s one of those things.” Director Kevin Lima saw Carole’s drawings and wanted her on the team for A Goofy Movie, but with tight budgetary restrictions, he wasn’t able to hire her yet. He asked her to design the character of Roxanne for free. “I was like sure, why not. I drew that and that’s why she has the swoopy hair, because I was working on The Little Mermaid. At the time, I was putting a mole on every character so that’s why she has that mole. Kevin took that to the person in charge and they said ‘I want her to be on my project.’” Officially hired to work on A Goofy Movie, Carole was transferred to Paris where she designed additional characters for the film, including Roxanne’s friend Stacy. “When that was done, that’s when I started going into storyboarding as a revisionist.”
Source: https://www.laughingplace.com/w/article ... ter-hours/

There were group recording sessions for the movie even though it's uncommon in animation.
“It was wonderful, Billy [Farmer] and I get along so well. We’re sort of like Abbott and Costello or Laurel and Hardy.” As the voice of Pete the cat, Jim Cummings has spent a lot of time with Bill Farmer over the years, but that’s not why A Goofy Movie was special to him. “It was great to see the characters advance… They were like two sightgag characters… It was great to see them expand.” After working with the characters for so long on Goof Troop, A Goofy Movie was a refreshing experience and Jim Cummings also enjoyed the group recording sessions with Bill Farmer and James Marsden. “I like that more because if you ad lib and I kind of do and they don’t mind it, sometimes it makes the next line make less sense and the other actors like it because they don’t have to come back in to record more lines.”
Source: https://www.laughingplace.com/w/article ... ter-hours/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Reminds me of how Jennifer Lee's role on Frozen increased as it went along because of how much her contributions were liked.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
DisneyFan97
Anniversary Edition

Post by DisneyFan97 »

The guy who voiced Goofy in goof troop hade gotten too bad a voice from a life tome of smoking so he couldn't voice the role here instead Jan Modin took over ,'

He also voiced Jiminy Cricket in the new dubb of Pinocchio and the Principal in Teacher's Pet.
DisneyFan97
Anniversary Edition

Re: A Goofy Movie 20th Anniversary

Post by DisneyFan97 »

An Extremely Goofy Movie is second only to Recess: School's Out and Starstruck (2010) as the absolute worst Disney movies i have seen.

Keep in mind i still haven't seen the Descendants trilogy and the High School musical trilogy.
:lol: :lol:
Although i own allHigh School musical movies and two out of there Descendants filmss know i ain't battleaxe proud of the fact myself rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl
Sotiris

Re: A Goofy Movie 20th Anniversary

Post by Sotiris »

'Licorice Pizza's Alana Haim Calls 'The Goofy Movie' The Best Film of All Time
https://collider.com/licorice-pizza-ala ... -comments/
ImageImageImageImageImageImage