DVDizzy.com
https://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/

Frozen: Part V
https://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31254
Page 1 of 219

Author:  TheSequelOfDisney [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Frozen: Part V

Considering that Part IV is over 100 pages, here's a new thread for Frozen.

Here's a link back to Part IV.

Author:  disneyprincess11 [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

Welcome to the last FROZEN thread-we almost there! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I honestly think that if you're going to compare Frozen to a 90s movie, it should be Lion King (Ok, prob. better for Big Hero 6 with the hero's brother getting murdered) because of the epicness, the drama, and MAYBE the music (especially the opening :P )

The way how i see the lineup:

*PATF=TLM
*Winnie the Pooh=Rescuers Down Under
*Tangled=B&TB
*WIR=Aladdin
*FROZEN=TLK

Author:  TsWade2 [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

HOORAY! I hope it doesn't flop.

Author:  PatrickvD [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

Here's how I see them:

The Princess and the Frog = The Black Cauldron
Winnie the Pooh = Oliver & Company
Tangled = The Great Mouse Detective
Wreck-it Ralph = The Rescuers Down under
Frozen = Snow White & The Seven Dwarves




Yes, that's how much sense these comparisons make to me.

Author:  Sotiris [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

PatrickvD wrote:
Yes, that's how much sense these comparisons make to me.

:lol: :up:

Author:  TsWade2 [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

Quote:
The Princess and the Frog = The Black Cauldron


HEY! :glare:

Author:  PatrickvD [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

Sotiris wrote:
PatrickvD wrote:
Yes, that's how much sense these comparisons make to me.

:lol: :up:


Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Author:  SWillie! [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

Hahaha jesus, I wish I never started this :lol:

Author:  disneyprincess11 [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

http://bonaponte.tumblr.com/post/63844716989

Quote:
Guys!!!!!! Disney Channel is doing a special behind the scenes sneak peak for Frozen this Friday! !!!
*edit* I think Josh Gad is going to be on it, and the directors are going to come out too!! We’re also going to get a closer look at the characters! Whoop!

Author:  disneyprincess11 [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

FROZEN IS OFFICIALLY PG

Look at:
http://movies.disney.com/frozen

For Action...And Mild Rude Humor? :o

Author:  Musical Master [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

disneyprincess11 wrote:
FROZEN IS OFFICIALLY PG

Look at:
http://movies.disney.com/frozen

For Action...And Mild Rude Humor? :o


I had a hunch that it would be rated PG.

Plus I hope that the sneak peak next Friday will be worth it.

Author:  TheBlibaBlob [ Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

Musical Master wrote:
disneyprincess11 wrote:
FROZEN IS OFFICIALLY PG

Look at:
http://movies.disney.com/frozen

For Action...And Mild Rude Humor? :o


I had a hunch that it would be rated PG.

Plus I hope that the sneak peak next Friday will be worth it.


It has possibly got rude humour because of the guy characters, such as Olaf who probably loves the word butt, also Kristoff says something about picking noses.

Author:  tomakpo [ Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

Maybe it has something to do with the "adult jokes" there was supposed to be in Anna-Hans duet

Author:  thelittleursula [ Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

disneyprincess11 wrote:
The way how i see the lineup:

*PATF=TLM
*Winnie the Pooh=Rescuers Down Under
*Tangled=B&TB
*WIR=Aladdin
*FROZEN=TLK


Yeah same here. Expert maybe Frozen = Pocahontas than Lion King. Not to sound negative, but there's a small chance that Frozen is going to have the same success that Lion King did. Feminists angry with how Disney removed the little robber girl character and the Grandma and POC people fed up of another blonde haired- white skinned princess are not helping with Frozen's chances of a becoming a huge mega hit like Lion King was back in '94

Which is sad because this movie could be really good.

Author:  Lady Cluck [ Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

LOL while I don't think Frozen will be a Lion King type hit, there aren't enough of those people to really do much damage. Most people don't even know the original Snow Queen story or care what race the next Disney princess is, in fact most probably prefer the "traditional" blonde princess.

And a good % of the people complaining on tumblr will see it whether they admit it or not. They're the rabid Disney fans.

Author:  qindarka [ Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

thelittleursula wrote:
disneyprincess11 wrote:
The way how i see the lineup:

*PATF=TLM
*Winnie the Pooh=Rescuers Down Under
*Tangled=B&TB
*WIR=Aladdin
*FROZEN=TLK


Yeah same here. Expert maybe Frozen = Pocahontas than Lion King. Not to sound negative, but there's a small chance that Frozen is going to have the same success that Lion King did. Feminists angry with how Disney removed the little robber girl character and the Grandma and POC people fed up of another blonde haired- white skinned princess are not helping with Frozen's chances of a becoming a huge mega hit like Lion King was back in '94

Which is sad because this movie could be really good.


The general audience won't care about that.

Author:  disneyprincess11 [ Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

FROM http://laflorroja.tumblr.com/post/63923 ... l-from-the

http://24.media.tumblr.com/508f143363e4 ... 1_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/8e5c5e48e29b ... o2_500.jpg
Quote:
From the Frozen Book and Magnetic Play Set comes this concept art of the main hall of the Castle of Arendelle, based on the Hall of King Olav V in Akershus Fortress in Oslo (Norway).

Most interesting, however, are the huge portraits that hang on either side of the throne, clearly showing a past king and queen of Arendelle.

The female portrait bears an uncanny resemblance to Elsa in her Snow Queen mode, from the blue dress to the braided blonde hairstyle with rich volume atop (which is an even lighter shade of blonde in the original picture).

As we know that Elsa’s mother had dark hair, Elsa may have inherited her blonde tresses from this former queen — perhaps Elsa’s grandmother.

And when Elsa transformed herself into her Snow Queen appearance, she may well have had this portrait of her grandmother’s appearance in mind, as a subconscious reference.

Also, note that, with his sword and white uniform, the former king cuts a figure not dissimilar to that of Prince Hans.

Author:  TsWade2 [ Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

I want Frozen to be a hit! Despite of using CGI.

Author:  disneyprincess11 [ Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

Someone from Tumblr just told me:

Quote:
Oh! Well it came on yesterday morning. The announcement showed Anna running around and Elsa playing with her powers, then it showed Anna trying to climb a cliff, and then some people from the Teen Beach Movie talking about how they’re going to host it and build snowmen with one of the characters. It’s going to be on during ANT Farm at eight. I’m so sorry you had to watch disney channel all day though!!

Author:  Warm Regards [ Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frozen: Part V

Image

I went to walmart today and was upset to see that there were no Elsa plushies, only Anna and Olaf. I walk down to the freezer section to see that someone did the thing. After laughing for like 10 minutes, I brought her to a safe home. Now she’s mine~

Page 1 of 219 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/