DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:36 am 
Platinum Edition

I think it makes sense because the last season wrapped everything up. You're going to watch the whole series, so there it is, the image of the end.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:12 am 
Platinum Edition

Behind-the-scenes photos of Ariel and Jasmine on a carpet ride.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:39 am 
Platinum Edition

Who's your favorite character?:
Regina!

What's your favorite episode?:
"Sisters", when Cora brings back the memories to Regina and Zelena and goes to heaven. Second favorite is "The Other Shoe", the one with Cinderella at the ball obviously.

What's your favorite moment?:
When Regina finds out Snow White told her secret and she snaps!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:05 pm 
Special Edition

JeanGreyForever wrote:
Even Season 3A was criticized a lot. People weren't fond of how OUAT made another familial connection with Rumple and Peter and complained that the entire season was just the main cast going through the jungle episode after episode. The supporting characters like Wendy, the Darlings, and even Ursula (the real Ursula) were wasted. I think people appreciated Neal's death the most since he wasn't popular at all. That and I guess Rumple's sacrifice but no one was surprised when he was brought back right after.

As for Season 3B, it introduced Zelena who was one of my favs even if another familial plot twist had gotten incredibly stale by that point. However, Snow's baby was a pointless arc and Robin was brought into the fold which makes this the biggest waste lol.

I get what you're saying about 3A, but I felt they had a better job with the characters there before they started with the villains apologia and revolve everything and everyone around Regina and Hook.

I didn't like when they killed Neal off just so people could live vicariously through Emma and Hook. Neal had a potential as a character, they had a potential to make an interesting relationships between him and Rumple, Henry and Emma, and they just threw everything to the garage.

I liked Zelena at first, even though I thought 3B was a mess (less than seasons 5-6). But then it was too much of a good thing and they just ruined her, the plotline with Robin's baby...ugh not a fan.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:42 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

farerb wrote:
I get what you're saying about 3A, but I felt they had a better job with the characters there before they started with the villains apologia and revolve everything and everyone around Regina and Hook.

I didn't like when they killed Neal off just so people could live vicariously through Emma and Hook. Neal had a potential as a character, they had a potential to make an interesting relationships between him and Rumple, Henry and Emma, and they just threw everything to the garage.

I liked Zelena at first, even though I thought 3B was a mess (less than seasons 5-6). But then it was too much of a good thing and they just ruined her, the plotline with Robin's baby...ugh not a fan.

I never thought OUAT would actually kill off Neal to make way for Hook, but I underestimated the power of shippers.

I forgot about that ridiculous story with Robin. In fact, every thing to do with that character was a waste except for his death scene lol.

Baby Neal was a joke as well. And Season 3 is around the time that I lost interest in Snow's character since it was becoming increasingly clear that the writers had no idea what to do with her and David. They tried to remedy that in Season 5B, when she reclaimed her Snow White identity over Mary Margaret, but unfortunately that didn't lead to anything interesting for her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:49 am 
Platinum Edition

I didn't like Neal and am glad Emma ended up with Hook.

I forget, who was Baby Neal?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:31 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Lol, Baby Neal was Snow and David's child. The one they had after the Neverland arc which Zelena tried to sacrifice for her time-traveling spell (and somehow although she failed to kill the child, the spell still ended up working).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:03 am 
Platinum Edition

Oh, it was their baby. I remember now, thank you. Wanna post your favorite character, episode, and moment like I did a few posts above?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:57 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Sure.

Who's your favorite character?:
Zelena, followed by Cora. I used to like Regina but I became tired of her towards the middle/end of the series. She seemed to demand a happy ending despite never having done anything to amend for her actions, besides claiming that she had reformed.

What's your favorite episode?:
I can't really think of a favorite episode but I always loved the Season 1 Finale. When Emma finally realizes magic is real, kisses Henry away after defeating Maleficent, and all the characters get their memories back and Snow and David are reunited. This was the show at its peak.

What's your favorite moment?:
I have a few that I was debating over picking, such as anything with Ariel, Zelena, or Snow White, but I ended up realizing one. As a fan of the Emma-Hook pairing, I loved the end of Season 5B when Hook is dead and Emma uses her parents' signature line to promise that she will find him as she and her family ascend into the Underworld. My other fav moment would be Robin being killed and his soul literally being zapped out of existence lol.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:09 am 
Platinum Edition

Oooh, glad you did it! I like Zelena a lot too! A lit of people here love her and must be lots of people everywhere too, since she stayed and was involved to the end. Cora's so mean I don't like her, but with my favorite moment being her redemption she must be liked by me a little. Season 1 was one of the best seasons except also to me the best were 2b (Neverland?) and the Black Swan season and season 6. I think my third favorite episode is the musical episode. Ha your second favorite moment is when a character you hate got obliterated lol. Such hate! I thought he was so cute I couldn't hate him, but I can't even remember much stuff that he actually did other than be a love interest for Regina. Glad his soul got revived. Hey, maybe he could reform? Lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:14 am 
Special Edition

I was glad Robin left. I thought the actor wasn't that good and he had no chemistry with Regina like the othwr couples on the show (with the exception of Snow and David). I think these writers just don't know how to write relationships. Too bad Hook didn't follow Robin.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115