DVDizzy.com
https://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/

Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"
https://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30812
Page 7 of 11

Author:  Musical Master [ Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Oswald should be in more short films, this time, with more screentime.

Author:  TsWade2 [ Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Musical Master wrote:
Oswald should be in more short films, this time, with more screentime.

Agree! And maybe his own tv series. :) It's too bad we won't get Epic Mickey 3 thanks to those stupid no respect people and a cruel heartless critics. :glare:

Author:  Lnds500 [ Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

TsWade2 wrote:
Musical Master wrote:
Oswald should be in more short films, this time, with more screentime.

Agree! And maybe his own tv series. :) It's too bad we won't get Epic Mickey 3 thanks to those stupid no respect people and a cruel heartless critics. :glare:


Still going I see...

Author:  TsWade2 [ Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Lnds500 wrote:
TsWade2 wrote:
Musical Master wrote:
Oswald should be in more short films, this time, with more screentime.

Agree! And maybe his own tv series. :) It's too bad we won't get Epic Mickey 3 thanks to those stupid no respect people and a cruel heartless critics. :glare:


Still going I see...

Well, I tried not to be obsessed about it, just as long as they don't give up Oswald, then I'm cool. :wink:

Author:  TsWade2 [ Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

By the way, in case nobody notice, guess what I found on youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYVitK2C ... A&index=15

Author:  Avaitor [ Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Cruella wrote:
I loved it! It's always nice to see Horace Horsecaller get more appreciation.

I was watching the annual Disney Christmas Day Parade on ABC today, and was happy to see Horace and Clarabelle there. Although I had to admit that I laughed with Neil Patrick Harris' line "Who knew Horace Horsecollar..." :P

TsWade2 wrote:
Musical Master wrote:
Oswald should be in more short films, this time, with more screentime.

Agree! And maybe his own tv series. :) It's too bad we won't get Epic Mickey 3 thanks to those stupid no respect people and a cruel heartless critics. :glare:

Honestly, I finally got around to playing some of the games since I've had them for a while now, and they just aren't that good. They have their fans, but I've seen a lot of people agree with me. I'm sorry.

If this short and the recent addition of Oswald merch at the parks and Disney Stores is any indication, this isn't the last we're going to see of him, but that still doesn't make the games overlooked masterpieces.

Author:  TsWade2 [ Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Avaitor wrote:
Cruella wrote:
I loved it! It's always nice to see Horace Horsecaller get more appreciation.

I was watching the annual Disney Christmas Day Parade on ABC today, and was happy to see Horace and Clarabelle there. Although I had to admit that I laughed with Neil Patrick Harris' line "Who knew Horace Horsecollar..." :P

:roll:

Author:  Big Disney Fan [ Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

I just saw "Get a Horse" with "Frozen", and I thought it was great! The way they reused all those snippets of dialog was pretty clever. I don't think I've seen that much dialog reused since I saw Mickey's Philharmagic at WDW, where Donald's dialog is largely taken more from Clarence Nash (hence, old snippets) than Tony Anselmo.

Author:  thelittleursula [ Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

I loved this short

Also loved the small cameo Oswald cameo at the end too :up:


TsWade2 wrote:
By the way, in case nobody notice, guess what I found youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYVitK2C ... A&index=15



Moves to Japan :wink:

Author:  Walter [ Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

I enjoyed this short, and thought it felt like watching a little bit of history on the big screen. Definitely a treat, and worth the price of admission alone, to see Mickey Mouse on the big screen.

Author:  TsWade2 [ Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Get a Horse got a Oscar nomination for best short. Whoopee! :mickana: I hope it wins.

Author:  HarryCanyon [ Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

I'm sure it will win

Author:  DisneyFan09 [ Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

I liked the short a lot. It was cute and fun.

Author:  HarryCanyon [ Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Who else loved the combo of 2D and CGI? a neat combo if you ask me.

Author:  DisneyFan09 [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

HarryCanyon wrote:
Who else loved the combo of 2D and CGI? a neat combo if you ask me.


I did.

Author:  Musical Master [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

DisneyFan09 wrote:
HarryCanyon wrote:
Who else loved the combo of 2D and CGI? a neat combo if you ask me.


I did.


The scene where the cartoon characters chase each other in a circle is where the 2D/CG transitions are brilliantly put to good use.

Author:  TsWade2 [ Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Musical Master wrote:
DisneyFan09 wrote:
HarryCanyon wrote:
Who else loved the combo of 2D and CGI? a neat combo if you ask me.


I did.


The scene where the cartoon characters chase each other in a circle is where the 2D/CG transitions are brilliantly put to good use.

Agree! :D

Author:  TsWade2 [ Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Great news! So far, Get a Horse won the Annie Award for Best Animated Short! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barWV7RWkq0

Author:  Sotiris [ Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Get A Horse! CG Animation Test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsPOZR9j4NQ

The Making Of Disney's 'Get a Horse!'
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1crut ... _lifestyle

Rediscovering Mickey Mouse with Eric Goldberg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXaAVX-wRJA

Drawing Pete with Eric Goldberg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Seg5aE69M0E

Meet the Creators of Get a Horse!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvl7TkZ7Zec

Watch Animation Supervisor Eric Goldberg draw Mickey & Minnie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZalUeMXJY

Oscar Week: Animated Shorts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMzbMxNmOTo

Author:  ajmrowland [ Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Grade A stuff! I especially love watching animation tests.

Page 7 of 11 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/