Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
TsWade2
Anniversary Edition

Re: Mickey Mouse in "Get a Horse!"

Post by TsWade2 »

I just still hope a future Mickey Mouse short will get an Oscar someday. :(

So, if this will make me feel better, may I ask, despite of it's lost, is Get A Horse still the best short?
Kyle
Platinum Edition

Post by Kyle »

There is no best. Like what you want to like. Like them all if you want. Or even none at all. It really does not matter.
TsWade2
Anniversary Edition

Post by TsWade2 »

Kyle wrote:There is no best. Like what you want to like. Like them all if you want. Or even none at all. It really does not matter.
Okay.
TsWade2
Anniversary Edition

Post by TsWade2 »

By the way, Get A Horse is finally available on iTunes if anyone's interested. :D
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

Let's just remember Get A Horse as a great Mickey short that won the Annie and nominated for an Oscar. I think there some victory in that.
TsWade2
Anniversary Edition

Post by TsWade2 »

Mickeyfan1990 wrote:Let's just remember Get A Horse as a great Mickey short that won the Annie and nominated for an Oscar. I think there some victory in that.
You really think so?
Mickeyfan1990
Collector's Edition

Post by Mickeyfan1990 »

Yeah definitely. I mean, did anyone expect this short to make the list at the Oscars? Did it at least win something? Was it not enjoyed by everyone? And let's not forget the fact that it's part hand-drawn and that can make Disney see to doing another 2D film (like The Stooge maybe? ;) ). The fact that this; a short that was part hand-drawn animation and was nominated for an Oscar might make Disney to look into hand-drawn animation again.
estefan
Platinum Edition

Post by estefan »

Not to mention, as I said before, the way the nominating process works, "Get a Horse" had to have gotten a considerable amount of #1 votes in order to get in.
"There are two wolves and they are always fighting. One is darkness and despair. The other is light and hope. Which wolf wins? Whichever one you feed." - Casey Newton, Tomorrowland