DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:11 pm 
Limited Edition

^same, the gift cards are pretty much all I would get, with the one time I got the RBTI Comfy Princess Rock Candy Rapunzel figure. I hope they bring the cards back even if just the digital ones. I miss when they'd send them as physical cards, I liked collecting them. So far I got Lion King, Bambi and Lady and the Tramp!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:09 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

I believe it's been almost a year since they switched over to Disney Movie Insiders. I feel they were planning to add more rewards, but COVID upended those plans. So I can't get too annoyed at the lack of interesting rewards made available.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:37 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

YMMV but I got 15 points for logging into Disney Movie Rewards Insiders today. It said it’s for an anniversary. Not sure if it’s the site’s anniversary or my anniversary with them?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:20 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

If you rent Mulan from Disney+, you can get 300 points from Disney Movie Insiders.

https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/mul ... Z2KBFNZ7EY

On Sept 16th, Disney Movie Insiders will be restocking their reward inventory. They promise to return the “movies, posters, collectibles, and fan favorites you love.” Enter WISHGRANTED for bonus points. In an image they posted, you can see a Mulan 2020 Funko Pop, a Black Panther Blu-Ray, and I think a Rise of Skywalker poster.

https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/wednesdaywins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:19 pm 
Limited Edition

huh, I just went to the site after I read your post and it gave me a pop up about the 15 points anniversary too. Im glad they're finally adding new stuff, even if I never really liked most of their physical rewards I know many others did.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:51 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

If anyone has logged on recently, more rewards are coming Sept 16! Movie posters, collectibles, etc. Check-out the "Wish Granted" ad in the scroller when you log in.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:39 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Just a reminder that old/new rewards are up like posters. Managed to snag Iron Man 3 payoff poster and Rise of Skywalker teaser 2 and payoff posters. But missed out on Avengers Endgame payoff poster, D'oh!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:54 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

Yeah, I’ve been checking the site since Wednesday, but none of the rewards interest me. I was disappointed they did not bring back the $100 Disney gift card this week. But I figure it’s too soon to gripe— supposedly, they’re going to roll out new rewards every Wednesday and it’s probably not fair to expect they’d have every reward available on their initial Roll Out Day. As long as that gift card comes back, I’ll be happy!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54