DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:47 am 
Platinum Edition

Turns out they are doing something for the holidays after all although not their usual 25 Days of Christmas shtick. This one will go on through New Year's Day.

Three codes so far with a new one everyday which you can find on social media. They all expire by 1/2/2020 so redeem them now.

DELIGHTS
TRADITIONS
WISHES

"I did want to take your hand. Ben's hand." - Rey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:55 pm 
Limited Edition

^thanks for the points! I finally figured out why I couldn't log into my account, the site doesn't work if I have uBlock Origin turned on. I have the same problem with the shopdisney.com site, I need to turn off the pop-up blocker for me to get access to the login button. Its such a weird thing, it seems to only be a problem with the Disney sites. :?

has anyone tried redeeming movie tickets? I want to redeem my Frozen one, do you need to scan in the bar code thing they send you that they scan at the theater or can I just scan in the conformation page with the time and date info?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:02 pm 
Platinum Edition

New code is BRIGHT.

The comments on social media are riddled with stories of people having issues redeeming their codes or the codes are being redeemed but their points aren't going up. I have no idea why the perfectly functioning DMR was replaced with this program which has been faulty since the day it launched (and even the launch date was delayed). Another major complaint is the lack of rewards still despite promises that they would include more stuff.

unprincess wrote:
^thanks for the points! I finally figured out why I couldn't log into my account, the site doesn't work if I have uBlock Origin turned on. I have the same problem with the shopdisney.com site, I need to turn off the pop-up blocker for me to get access to the login button. Its such a weird thing, it seems to only be a problem with the Disney sites. :?

has anyone tried redeeming movie tickets? I want to redeem my Frozen one, do you need to scan in the bar code thing they send you that they scan at the theater or can I just scan in the conformation page with the time and date info?

I'm glad you figured out how to get the sites working. That reminds me that Shopdisney.com has also been a poor alternative to the original Disney Store website and app.

From the app, you have the option to scan your ticket with your phone's camera OR you can upload an image of each movie ticket. For the first option, it doesn't specifically answer what to scan but I would probably scan the barcode myself. For the second option, unlike with DMR where you could upload at least four tickets with one picture, now you have to upload an image of each ticket separately and you have to do so within 14 days of when the movie showtime occurred.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:16 pm 
Platinum Edition

unprincess wrote:

I still have a bunch of movie tickets saved after years, but no scanner. Sucks. What makes it worse is that they used to take points for Disney albums / soundtracks, too, but I couldn't redeem those either. :(

Whitney Houston ~ "Count On Me"
Celine Dion ~ "Ashes"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:28 pm 
Limited Edition

ok thanks! I just sent a screen capture of the confirmation with the barcode. Earlier today I submitted codes from 2 blu-rays I had purchased a while back along with the earlier codes you provided here, and I forgot to check if my point count went up. They did when I entered the latest code you provided just now(and thanks again!)so I hope its been working for me.

and I agree this new site sucks! the old one was so easy to use. And while i was always one to just get the gift cards Im surprised at how few physical rewards are available! They dont even give you physical gift cards anymore, they send you an e-card to use. I liked collecting the Disney Store cards with the pretty art. :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:16 am 
Gold Collection

unprincess wrote:

Ive submitted ticket stubs and it seems to take about 2 weeks or so for them to appear on your account. Also instead of 8, you can only seem too submit 6 and it doesn't mater if its 3D, non-3D or even Opening Night Fan Event for certain popular branded ones

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:26 am 
Platinum Edition

I received some notice a while ago that all my old points would disappear and that they must be used by some date soon, so I went on there today to see if I could redeem for something. But there is nothing on this website now. This is just pathetic. All I could redeem for were maybe 20 points out of 500 for 4 computer wallpapers... WTH.

Whitney Houston ~ "Count On Me"
Celine Dion ~ "Ashes"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:13 pm 
Platinum Edition

Patricier21 wrote:
unprincess wrote:

Ive submitted ticket stubs and it seems to take about 2 weeks or so for them to appear on your account. Also instead of 8, you can only seem too submit 6 and it doesn't mater if its 3D, non-3D or even Opening Night Fan Event for certain popular branded ones

For DMR, I remember you could only submit 4 tickets, not 8.

Also two more codes for Friday and Saturday.
SKYWALKER
ENCHANTED

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:09 pm 
Gold Collection

JeanGreyForever wrote:
Patricier21 wrote:
unprincess wrote:

For DMR, I remember you could only submit 4 tickets, not 8.

Also two more codes for Friday and Saturday.
SKYWALKER
ENCHANTED

I meant 8 in total for movies, 4 for non 3D, 4 for 3D/Imax/special kind of screening and sometimes an additional 4 for Opening Night Fan Events

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:35 pm 
Limited Edition

thanks^
I suppose the blu-rays/dvds were all removed b/c of Disney+
I wish they'd offer stuff like lithographs, pins and Funko stuff. I got the Rapunzel RBTI Rock Candy figure from there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:40 pm 
Platinum Edition

Code for today is LIGHTS.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:19 am 
Walt Disney Treasure

JeanGreyForever, thank you for sharing the bonus codes! Much appreciated! :santa:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:10 pm 
Platinum Edition

You're welcome! :) Since these codes don't all expire until the very conclusion of this event, I'll post all of them together so they're easier to find at once, with the latest code of the day in bold. So here's all of the ones we've had so far plus today's code.

DELIGHTS
TRADITIONS
WISHES
BRIGHT
SKYWALKER
ENCHANTED
LIGHTS
GIVING

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:49 am 
Platinum Edition

Two new codes in bold since I last posted.

DELIGHTS
TRADITIONS
WISHES
BRIGHT
SKYWALKER
ENCHANTED
LIGHTS
GIVING
SPIES
THANKFUL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:52 pm 
Platinum Edition

Code for today is BOXING DAY.

DELIGHTS
TRADITIONS
WISHES
BRIGHT
SKYWALKER
ENCHANTED
LIGHTS
GIVING
SPIES
THANKFUL
BOXING DAY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:32 pm 
Limited Edition

thanks again JeanGreyForever, these sure add up! :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:40 am 
Platinum Edition

Thank you very much, JeanGrey!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:16 am 
Platinum Edition

You're welcome guys!

New code is TOGETHER. Also there is no space in the previous code BOXINGDAY like I originally reported.

DELIGHTS
TRADITIONS
WISHES
BRIGHT
SKYWALKER
ENCHANTED
LIGHTS
GIVING
SPIES
THANKFUL
BOXINGDAY
TOGETHER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:28 am 
Platinum Edition

New code is INSIDERS.

DELIGHTS
TRADITIONS
WISHES
BRIGHT
SKYWALKER
ENCHANTED
LIGHTS
GIVING
SPIES
THANKFUL
BOXINGDAY
TOGETHER
INSIDERS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:15 pm 
Walt Disney Treasure

I got an email with the final codes today:

DELIGHTS
TRADITIONS
WISHES
BRIGHT
SKYWALKER
ENCHANTED
LIGHTS
GIVING
SPIES
THANKFUL
BOXINGDAY
TOGETHER
INSIDERS
MAGIC
DREAM
AURORA
ONWARD

I took advantage of the DMC’s 60% off offer to order a bunch of titles that were missing from my collection. It’s a shame the rewards catalogue is now so underwhelming. I think I may just save up for that $100 Disney Store giftcard.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next