The Disney Movie Rewards Discussion & Info Thread Vol. 4

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
magicalwands
Collector's Edition

Post by magicalwands »

cityguy wrote:Bonus code M1D1756NJFDK for 50 points on your next magic code, expires 8/15/12.

Special bonus: you get 50 points added to your account instantly after entering this code. No need to enter an actual magic code from a movie or CD like usual, although you'll get another 50 points if you do.
I didn't get that first 50 points after entering the code. Thanks though! :)
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

magicalwands wrote:I didn't get that first 50 points after entering the code. Thanks though! :)
Are you sure? When I did it, it didn't tell me I had gotten any extra points -- I just knew my balance had gone up, plus there was an entry in my history log.

If the bonus is gone, then maybe it was a bug all along. Last month when they had the same bonus/promo/bug, most people got extra points for days afterwards... but I did see one or two latecomers that reported getting nothing. So did the programmers screw up twice, but fixed their mistake faster this time? :wink:
MelancholyEcho

Post by MelancholyEcho »

Wow, I'm really impressed. The range and quality of items in the rewards program from you guys in the US is fantastic.

Compare it to what we have to choose from in the Australian program:
http://www.disneymovierewards.com.au/re ... =1&sort=pl

Dire... :roll:
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

I'm still waiting on my Mystery DVD, no sign of it...they must've strapped it on the back of a slug. :roll:
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

My Mystery DVD finally wandered its way to me today...bout time! I got Pooh's Heffalump Movie...I can work with that.
FigmentJedi
Gold Classic Collection

Post by FigmentJedi »

Got a Penguin for my Muppet Vinylmation
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Congrats on the Penguin! Im still waiting on my Muppet Vinylmation that shipped on the 20th.
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

The final Feel Like a Million Giveaway Deal is a Cars 2 Lunchbox. Pass.
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

^Where does it say that it's the final one? I don't see that anywhere. :?
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

How long is it supposed to last?
Elladorine
Diamond Edition

Post by Elladorine »

My DuckTales movie arrived last night! :D Unfortunately, I haven't had any time to watch it yet and it's already packed away with the rest of my movies. Er . . . don't ask how many moving boxes I've filled to the brim with Blu-rays and DVD's. :p I have some reorganizing to do once we're settled into the new place. :lol:
KACENAID
Gold Classic Collection

Post by KACENAID »

PixarFan2006 wrote:How long is it supposed to last?
Well the sweepstakes doesn't end until August 31st, so I assumed the weekly deals would last at least until August 27th
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

KACENAID wrote:My Mystery DVD finally wandered its way to me today...bout time! I got Pooh's Heffalump Movie...I can work with that.
Got the Heffalump movie too. My daughter has just discovered Winnie Pooh so timing was very good.
SpaceAce
Gold Classic Collection

Post by SpaceAce »

Got my Muppet Vinylmation yesterday. It was Floyd. Pretty awesome since I got Dr. Teeth, Zoot and Janice the past week! Now just need to get the Animal one, but I really don't look forward to paying $44.95 for him even though he is a 9 inch Vinylmation.
DrnknMstr2

Post by DrnknMstr2 »

I got a Scooter Vinylmation...I was hoping for Floyd...I also got the Donald Duck statue...looks great!!
cityguy
Gold Classic Collection

Post by cityguy »

KACENAID wrote:
PixarFan2006 wrote:How long is it supposed to last?
Well the sweepstakes doesn't end until August 31st, so I assumed the weekly deals would last at least until August 27th
The deals are indeed still going -- today you can get a Disney Princess baseball cap (kids' size only ;)). http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/re ... y_princess
PixarFan2006
Signature Collection

Post by PixarFan2006 »

I might just order the Donald Duck sculpture online since its under 50 dollars and get the D23 set of Pins (Goofy and Pluto). I am tired of buying dvds/blu rays of movies I don't want just to get points.
ValenciaJoe
Gold Classic Collection

Post by ValenciaJoe »

Barbossa wrote:Anyone happen to have problems with changing their e-mail address at DMR? I switched it to my Hotmail address and I've been having issues ever since. I just logged in and a message popped-up saying that they can't send me stuff via e-mail. I triple checked my address and it is fine. Nothing wrong with it. I had some log-in iussues as well. (today I logged-in ok) Anyone else having issues?
I have always had problems with receiving emails from DMR using my primary email address. No problems using that primary address with any other Disney entity (DVC, DMC, Disneyland... etc), but DMR has always been a problem. Whenever I log in, it says that they had problems sending me emails, and to check my SPAM folder (but nothing is ever there). I did change the email address once on DMR, but it also changes everything else, and I didn't want that.
It's more fun when we're number 1!
ValenciaJoe
Gold Classic Collection

Post by ValenciaJoe »

I finally got to go on the Disney Radio tour prize that I redeemed back in January (and was confirmed in March). The delay in taking the tour was trying to coordinate a date that was acceptable to both myself and Radio Disney (we had conflicts). My two daughters loved the Radio Disney part (they actually got to announce a song on the air), and got to meet three Radio Disney DJs. The Studio part was tough on them in terms of keeping their attention. They were more looking forward to lunch at the Commissary and visiting the Studio store, both of which came at the end of the tour. About 90% of the merchandise we saw in the Studio store can be found at any Disney Store. What we did pick up were Studio-exclusive Vinylmations.

What strikes me as funny is that this package is really designed for people who have kids that enjoy listening to Radio Disney; however, that portion of the tour only lasted 45 minutes, whereas the Studio part, more geared for adults, and may be boring to kids who attended the Radio Disney part, lasted 3 hours.
It's more fun when we're number 1!
Disney Lover
Special Edition

Post by Disney Lover »

I take it there aren't going to be any coupons for any of the blu rays coming out on Tuesday?