DVDizzy.com

Home | Reviews | Schedule | Cover Art | Search The Site
DVDizzy.com Top Stories:

It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1024 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
 Post subject: Re: Funko POP! Disney
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:54 pm 
Platinum Edition

I'm sure you've already seen them, Widdi, but they revealed new Hocus Pocus pops (variants of the sisters).

The KH2 Lion Sora pop is so cute, but being an E3 exclusive it's beyond my reach. :( At least it's not a merman variant. I'll die if I'm not able to get that one whenever they make it.

I'm really disappointed the direction Funko's gone in, although it was inevitable. I almost bought the Aladdin box yesterday against my better judgment, but even with a 20% off coupon, it would still end up around $33. Just not worth it. I like Funko, but part of the reason I started collecting pops is because they were cute while still being relatively cheap. Now it seems like they're constantly releasing things in the $30-40 range and I just can't keep up with that. Why even buy Funko at that point when an actual figurine would be better and around the same price? The Giant Ursula and Kiss the Girl Moment will have to be all this year, no more Boxes/Rides/Moments/Towns for me.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:58 pm 
Special Edition

Most of the E3 exclusives will be shared with GameStop if they do it the same as last year.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:09 pm 
Limited Edition

I got the Aladdin box, which is probably the best of these Hot Topic has done so far. Besides the movie moment, I really like the magic lamp keychain and Abu mini.

I'm expecting to get Lion King and Sleeping Beauty boxes later this year, as a combination to plug their movies and for their anniversaries. If they do more anniversaries, Up and Princess and the Frog would also be nice, but unlikely, especially since they don't like to acknowledge the latter. And while I've liked the Aladdin and Dumbo boxes, I would prefer they go back to adding various movies to these boxes than focusing on just one, anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 12:26 am 
Limited Edition

Disney's Divinity wrote:
I'm sure you've already seen them, Widdi, but they revealed new Hocus Pocus pops (variants of the sisters).

The KH2 Lion Sora pop is so cute, but being an E3 exclusive it's beyond my reach. :( At least it's not a merman variant. I'll die if I'm not able to get that one whenever they make it.

I'm really disappointed the direction Funko's gone in, although it was inevitable. I almost bought the Aladdin box yesterday against my better judgment, but even with a 20% off coupon, it would still end up around $33. Just not worth it. I like Funko, but part of the reason I started collecting pops is because they were cute while still being relatively cheap. Now it seems like they're constantly releasing things in the $30-40 range and I just can't keep up with that. Why even buy Funko at that point when an actual figurine would be better and around the same price? The Giant Ursula and Kiss the Girl Moment will have to be all this year, no more Boxes/Rides/Moments/Towns for me.

I like the new Winifred, but the other two aren't different enough. Probably will pass on all 3.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1024 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52