Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by Farerb »

Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Hades on Throne is cancelled.
Disney's Divinity
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Post by Disney's Divinity »

I'm definitely not wishing this to happen because I'm sorry for all the employees. But, looking on the bright side, I'm fine with pop releases being on hiatus for a while. I bought more than usual last year because of TLM's anniversary, so less than usual this year will balance it all out for me.
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
blackcauldron85

Post by blackcauldron85 »

If I knew this would've been happening (not like we could have), I would have saved my $ instead of buying Pops and other Disney merch... my husband and I still have our jobs, but any $ helps, so I'm constantly feeling like, "Man, if I didn't buy those Pops, or those shirts," ya know. I really feel for the Funko employees, since Pops and collectibles aren't essential. :( I really hope these businesses will be able to hire most of their staff back (if their staff can wait that long to get a new job, and not go to Amazon or Dollar General or a grocery store, etc.)...
Disney's Divinity

I'm sorry, I hope you're both able to make it through this, blackcauldron85. :(
blackcauldron85

Thank you <3 I hope you do, too; I hope we all do, too. Such weird & scary times. :/
ProfessorRatigan
Special Edition

Post by ProfessorRatigan »

Apparently, the Pops that were "canceled" are only being delayed. Or so I read.

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that the Evil Queen and Jafar on Throne are coming. Will probably pass on Queen of Hearts, unless the sculpt really wows me. If the Evil Queen is on her peacock throne I can already see that one being a new favorite. And I HOPE Jafar will be when he's Sorcerer Jafar on the Cobra Throne!
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

ProfessorRatigan wrote:Apparently, the Pops that were "canceled" are only being delayed. Or so I read.
Yes, I'm hearing that too. Good for people who wanted those pops.
Last edited by Farerb on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disney's Divinity

ProfessorRatigan wrote:Apparently, the Pops that were "canceled" are only being delayed. Or so I read.

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that the Evil Queen and Jafar on Throne are coming. Will probably pass on Queen of Hearts, unless the sculpt really wows me. If the Evil Queen is on her peacock throne I can already see that one being a new favorite. And I HOPE Jafar will be when he's Sorcerer Jafar on the Cobra Throne!
Yeah, the Cobra throne is what I assumed. I guess it's true he does sit on the regular throne earlier in the movie when he and Iago are cackling, I forgot that. Just like I only remembered Hades' Underworld throne. :lol: The Queen of Hearts would almost be worth it if they included the King of Hearts in his box beside her, too.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

BoxLunch released a video of the Meeko and Flit pop:
https://youtu.be/PFeDLp3g-qU
blackcauldron85

^ Cuteness overload!!!! I collect Pocahontas merch, so I "need" them!! I'm not spending unnecessary $ right now, but in the future, I "need" to get those!
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

oh gosh that Meeko & Flit Pop set is so cuuute! But I already have the original Meeko Pop... but I like this one much more... ugh what should I doooo? :lol:
Disney's Divinity

`

I actually didn't buy the original, even though it was cute, because I actually did think at the time that it was pointless to have Meeko without Flit. That turned out to be a good choice. So I'll most likely get this. And making it for Earth Day, too, that was perfect.
blackcauldron85

unprincess wrote:But I already have the original Meeko Pop... but I like this one much more... ugh what should I doooo? :lol:
I have the original Meeko Pop, too...but this one has Flit, and Meeko is *smiling*!!! :D Do you keep your Pops in the box? If so, you could sell your original Meeko. I don't keep my Pops in the box, but I still like my original Meeko, so I'm keeping it. I've gotten rid of Pops a long time ago, but the ones I have now I'd only sell if I were desperate for $.
blackcauldron85

BoxLunch.com's "Lunch Money" starts tomorrow (I only recently started shopping there), but you can't use the Lunch Money on the Meeko/Flit Pops: "Excluded from Applying BoxLunch Money" :(
Disney's Divinity

Well, that sucks. I hate when they have coupons and make exceptions when it comes to new releases. It's like, what's even the point then? :lol: I don't use the Lunch Money thing with BoxLunch and HotCash with HotTopic though, so I don't know how that would work.

I didn’t buy the 6 inch Dragon Maleficent previously because I’ve got to the point this past year that I can’t justify buying any more pops over $15 unless they’re very special (and by that I mean TLM-related, essentially… Maybe Hercules or TSitS, too, like if they did the Titans or Hydra as 6 inch pops or a Fates 3-pack or a Muses 5-pack, for example…). With the Coronavirus stimulus check, I think I’m going to splurge on Dragon Maleficent, since I’ll be ordering Meeko & Flit from BoxLunch anyway. :D Plus, with Funko halting production for a while due to the pandemic, they might end up making less Disney pops this year anyway.
blackcauldron85

I wasn't planning on buying more Pops right now, but when BoxLunch said I had $15 off $30 or something off $60...I can't afford to spend much, but if I can only spend $15 it might be worth it, but Pops are less than $15... I did want Eric, Scuttle, and Cinderella (and about 15 more...). We will see. Just really wanted Meeko and Flit. I pre-ordered Basil and Olivia forever ago at Pop In a Box...
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

blackcauldron85

^Slightly different colors from when it was posted 2 pages ago, or was it just the lighting?
(And yesterday I mentioned Box Lunch...they don't have a great selection of Pops, and with Meeko/Flit not counting towards Lunch$, I'm not getting any.)
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »