Funko POP! Disney

All topics relating to Disney-branded content.
blackcauldron85
Ultimate Collector's Edition

Re: Funko POP! Disney

Post by blackcauldron85 »

^They'll have a young Carl/Ellie set and an older Carl/Ellie set??
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

blackcauldron85 wrote:^They'll have a young Carl/Ellie set and an older Carl/Ellie set??
DisFunko wrote:Rumor Report! We could see a new Carl and Ellie 2-pack this NYCC! Will they make the adult or the older couple versions?
Nothing is official until Funko announces them.
blackcauldron85

^ A mystery, gotcha! Thank you :)
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Disney's Divinity

Post by Disney's Divinity »

Looks like he’s holding a cloud version of Pegasus. I wonder if it’s Special Edition because there’s a regular version? It would be nice if there was a regular pop where he's holding thunderbolts instead. Or does that mean this is simply an exclusive to somewhere?
Listening to most often lately:
Ariana Grande ~ "we can't be friends (wait for your love)"
Ariana Grande ~ "imperfect for you"
Kacey Musgraves ~ "The Architect"
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

He does hold clowd Pegasus. It's going to be an exclusive, but retailer is yet unknown.
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Disney's Divinity

Just got Meeko & Flit + Dragon Maleficent in the mail this morning. Maleficent is VERY nice! And Flit is adorable. It's interesting I got them together because they're both examples of 2nd versions of characters that were superior to the first pops released. I'm really glad I didn't buy the original Meeko pop now~! The BoxLunch Sorcerer Mickey was better than the original, too, now I think of it. I just hope this happens with Zeus (a version holding lightning bolts) and the Cheshire Cat, too. Both I'd like to have if they only make better versions of them.

Anyway, I bought Ratigan and Quasi (King of Fools) / Esmeralda with a 15% off coupon yesterday And the Hunchback pops were already $3.99 as it is. I always planned to wait for them to come down in price before I bought them since Hunchback isn't a priority property for me. Maybe for Frollo since it would be a part of the Disney villains lineup I have, like with Ratigan.

So now I'm just waiting on The Sword in the Stone pops. :) I really hope Merlin and Mim look great at least. *pleasepleaseplease*
Widdi
Anniversary Edition

Post by Widdi »

New Peter Pan and Fantasia Pops coming later this year. Peter, Hook and a Ride have been found in retailer systems so far for Peter Pan. A new Chernabog Pegasus, Hyacinth the Hippo and new Sorcerer Mickey for Fantasia.

The Peter Pan Ride is labelled Peter Pan Flying Rides. Could be him flying the Jolly Roger or (and I’m hoping this to be the case) it could be a movie moment of him and the Darling children flying.

I am just really hoping for a Nana Pop. She has been one of my most wanted, more obscure, characters for years.

With Fantasia getting 80th Anniversary Pops, I’m hoping Pinocchio will get some love too. A Honest John and Gideon 2-Pack would make me so happy.
Disney's Divinity

I knew they'd make another, better Chernabog eventually. Can't wait! :) I hope one day they might make the Spring Sprite and the Firebird from the sequel.

Even though I'm not a Pan fan, a Jolly Rancher ride would definitely be tempting. Maybe it could be the children standing on the clock hands of the Big Ben? Although I suppose they'd be more likely to define that as a Movie Moment.

I hope Pinocchio will get its own line, too. Figaro especially, but also Geppetto, Cleo, Honest John, and the Blue Fairy would be nice. Perhaps a ride of Geppetto and Pinocchio on the raft? I know Monstro would be very difficult to turn off well... Perhaps if they made a 10 inch of him?
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

I hope we get Blue Fairy so I can add her to my Disney princesses/heroines pops!

anyone ever impulse buy a pop on eBay and have 2nd thoughts? I bought Elliot b/c I like dragons and I already have Mushu and Maleficent, but eeehhh this is starting to get out of hand. :P
Disney's Divinity

I'm past that point, really. :lol: I'm at the "I guess another one couldn't make the place look any worse" stage, since I have so many as it is now. Thankfully I have a room separate where everything has its own spot.

I still wonder if we'll ever be getting more Sailor Moon pops or not. If nothing else, I'd at least like to have Queen Nehelenia to go with Beryl and Dark Lady. Nehelenia was always my favorite of the various villains (other than Fiore, who was an anime-only invention).
unprincess
Collector's Edition

Post by unprincess »

oh so am I ha ha, especially bad b/c I collect other things and not all of it is even Disney related. I do have a separate small room for my collectables but even that's already reached its breaking point. And to think that I resisted Funko Pops for a long time at the beginning as I found them rather meh, but then they made the excellent Matchmaker Mulan pop and then the Megara pop, and it just took off from there. rotfl
DC Fan
Anniversary Edition

Post by DC Fan »

Sorry to have missing for so long but for certain cirumcstances I didn´t feel up to be back.

So, let´s discuss...

YES!!! Finally I can keep up to date with my Disney Villains collection with Captain Hook. The only one I was missing. Here´s hoping he´s an improvement (like Ursula) or barely changed (like Dr. Facillier) and not a version that doesn´t look like he does in most of the movie (like Evil Genie Jafar). But in any case he´ll have to do as I´m not planning on paying for the original.

As for Chernabog, no doubt he´ll be an improvement. An, although I´m not into buying the same character again, I might get him because of 2 reasons. One, he´d be a definitive version (again, like Ursula) and two I can sell my original.

...as a matter of fact I´m about to sell my Ursula.

From the originals the ones I would never sell are Jafar (as he´s my favorite character and his regular form is the most he spends in the movie) and Cruella (because the expression on the new version is the one she makes at a moment when she looses it and she´s driving and doesn´t capture how she normally is).
Farerb
Diamond Edition

Post by Farerb »

Coming Soon: POP Disney: Walt Disney Archives (Amazon Exclusive). Pre-Order Today! https://amzn.to/2AO7i6s Individual Mickey figures will be sold separately at a future date. Mickey Mouse #Disney #Funko #Pop #FunkoPop
blackcauldron85

^Cute, but my only complaint is using "current" Mickey twice...I have a similar set of smaller figurines that I got at Walgreens, and it has "pie-eyed" Mickey and current Mickey (and Mickey Mouse Club-intro bandleader Mickey, in addition to Steamboat & Sorcerer)...
UmbrellaFish
Signature Collection

Post by UmbrellaFish »

blackcauldron85 wrote:^Cute, but my only complaint is using "current" Mickey twice...I have a similar set of smaller figurines that I got at Walgreens, and it has "pie-eyed" Mickey and current Mickey (and Mickey Mouse Club-intro bandleader Mickey, in addition to Steamboat & Sorcerer)...
This bothers me, too! Technically there are some differences.. his tummy appears rounder and he has a tail in the first look— but it’s almost indistinguishable. Pie-eye Mickey is my favorite Mickey, I wish they’d stuck him there instead.
Avaitor
Collector's Edition

Post by Avaitor »

I didn't notice the repeated Mickey's, but in hindsight, it's way too obvious...

This is cute and awesome, but I just don't have the room for these more elaborate figures anymore. I already just sold off my movie moment collection, and I'm getting to the point where I may sell off some of my other Pops.
Disney's Divinity

Yeah, I have no interest in this.
DisneyBluLife
Gold Classic Collection